Marius Borg Hoiby Current Events: November 12, 2002 - January 30, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is that reliable. It says in Mette profile that she met Haakon in 96 but that would be a year before Mauris was born. Also on the front page this week it says that Matt Damon is going to be a father, but they fail to mention that there has been no confirmation about that. They aren't bad but some stuff is unrelaible.

Oppie said:
I don't think it is that reliable. It says in Mette profile that she met Haakon in 96 but that would be a year before Mauris was born. Also on the front page this week it says that Matt Damon is going to be a father, but they fail to mention that there has been no confirmation about that. They aren't bad but some stuff is unrelaible.

they met sometime before the relationship really started because Haakon had to go back to school in America, when he returned he got back in contact with her, they met in a concert somewhere in the middle 90's

crisiñaki said:
they met sometime before the relationship really started because Haakon had to go back to school in America, when he returned he got back in contact with her, they met in a concert somewhere in the middle 90's

Apparently, they met quite briefly the first time (according to my biography of MM, she was pregnant at that time), and didn't really stay in touch, though Haakoon remembered her well enough to ask for news about her when talking to his friends in Norway.

I would just like to wish Marius a very Happy Birthday. May the coming year bring him love, happiness and every good thing. Unlike his royal siblings, he is not included in the prayers of the Norwegian Churches but I will include him in my prayers. I don't think God will care that I am not Norwegian or a church official. I pray he will lead a long, happy, positive life and that he will be very loved.

Last edited:
I wish a very happy birthday to Marius (though maybe a bit late).
I like the kid very much and wish him a long, happy and meaningful life.

I know this is a bit late but Happy Birthday Marius.

I was looking through this thread and Marius is just adorable! That blonde hair and smile...He's going to be a heartbreaker someday...:p

I have always admired the way Mette-Marit, Haakon and Martin Borg have handled the situation with Marius. Very mature and responsible to the little boy's feelings. MM seems like such a wonderful and involved mother.

Christo's Girl said:
I have always admired the way Mette-Marit, Haakon and Martin Borg have handled the situation with Marius. Very mature and responsible to the little boy's feelings. MM seems like such a wonderful and involved mother.

I don't know if you've seen the video made for I-A's second birthday. He was in the video and he really seemed to be quite happy and well-balanced. So they must be handling things well.

How do the Kings treat Marius? Like a grandson or like a "nephew-godchild"

crisiñaki said:
How do the Kings treat Marius? Like a grandson or like a "nephew-godchild"
I remember reading somewhere that Marius calls them Grand Harald and Grand Sonja, and refers to them as his extra grandparents.

Last edited:
I think most grandparents wouldn't make a distinction between a child that's related by blood and a child that was introduced in the family later. That's what I can say from my experience, and I suppose it's the same everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom