Marius Borg Hoiby Current Events: November 12, 2002 - January 30, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marius looks a lot like his dad and Mette-Marit. Morten looks very similar to M-M too. Haha, it seemed like the only one who didn't belong was Haakon, the only non-blond in their little group. Or was the grandmother not blonde? Eh? :woot:

Mette marit has done really well for herself, Marius' father is extremely good looking as well! I know nothing about them, but why did they split up?

Originally posted by alia_musallam@Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:19 pm
Mette marit has done really well for herself, Marius' father is extremely good looking as well! I know nothing about them, but why did they split up?
I think it was more a short relationship that was over long before she discovered that she was pregnant. When she did discover she called him and he took his responsibilities.

When it came to light that the Crown Prince had a relationship with a single, never-been-married mother it caused controversy. I think it was a brave choice Mette-Marit did, having Marius. Abortions are possible in Norway, and we have some of the highest statistics in Western Europe when it comes to abortion. It takes much more courage to not have one, when her situation was like it was. I admire her for it.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jan 17th, 2004 - 11:09 pm
From the Princess Mette-Marit Message Board:
I like this picture's Mette-Marit. :flower:

That is a nice picture of Mette-Marit! She seems like she is very active in Marius' life, playing with him and doting on him despite all her royal obligations.

Haakon and Marius skiing on December 28 2003, in Tryvannskleiva , Norway

Attachments

• dec_18.jpg
    dec_18.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,322
not with mum?

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Jan 18th, 2004 - 1:30 pm
not with mum?

Sara Boyce
I doubt that a woman eight months pregnant is going out skiing one month before her due date... :unsure: Of course I know very little about these things.

But she didn't accompany them to church on Christmas eve either.

When was the christening of Marius????...

I hardly see why you need to know. Anyways, it wouldn't have been public by any means. Marius was born on January 13 (?) 1997, which was approximately 4 years from when his mom married CP Haakon. I'd presume he was christened (if at all) in mid 1997.

Originally posted by moosey60@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:12 pm
When was the christening of Marius????...

I hardly see why you need to know. Anyways, it wouldn't have been public by any means. Marius was born on January 13 (?) 1997, which was approximately 4 years from when his mom married CP Haakon. I'd presume he was christened (if at all) in mid 1997.
Marius was christened. In the unauthorized biography about Mette-Marit there is a picture fom the christening.

Marius christening

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,558
Marius baby with greatmother

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,856
Marius baby with mummy

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,572
Originally posted by anna+Feb 1st, 2004 - 6:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anna @ Feb 1st, 2004 - 6:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-corazon@Feb 1st, 2004 - 9:37 pm
Marius baby with greatmother
No, that is Morten Borg with his son :) [/b][/quote]
Yep, Anna is correct. That is Morten Borg. ;)

To Access Brain Pix:

1. go to the official website: brainpix.com or http://64.55.38.183/ximagi/

2. click on royales

3. place the right button of your mouse on an image, when the screen pops up, select properties

4. copy the address (URL)

5. open a new windows and paste the address and change the word thumbs to previews

6. if you wish to view more than one image, then change the numbers on the address. For example, change this address

p://64.55.38.183/thumbs/87/3987.jpeg to p://64.55.38.183/previews/86/3986.jpeg

Originally posted by montecarlo@Feb 14th, 2004 - 7:21 am
To Access Brain Pix:
Thanks for your help in helping others to access this photo agency montecarlo. It is much appreciated. :flower:

thanks for the photos! ;)

is haakon teaching him to ski?! they look so sweet together. and i especially love that thing on marius's head, whatever it is! ;) :p

what is the best picture of Marius from this weekend event

Marius attends his father's wedding

Wedding of Morten Borg og Celine Maktabi (translation summary please)

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=243188

Scanpix picture

1094237454.49162.jpg

Thank you for the article, Mandy.
It almost looks as if Marius would do a "Froilan-slip" ;) But it can also be, that he just helps the other boy. And on the whole he looks much happier than at official Royal events (the baptism of Ingrid or the wedding of his mother)

The article only says, that Marius played with other kids, gave out programmes for the ceremony, when guests arrived at the church.
And the article further says that Marius father Morten got engaged with Celine in May during a holiday-trip to egypt.

montecarlo said:
To Access Brain Pix:

1. go to the official website: brainpix.com or http://64.55.38.183/ximagi/

2. click on royales

3. place the right button of your mouse on an image, when the screen pops up, select properties

4. copy the address (URL)

5. open a new windows and paste the address and change the word thumbs to previews

6. if you wish to view more than one image, then change the numbers on the address. For example, change this address

p://64.55.38.183/thumbs/87/3987.jpeg to p://64.55.38.183/previews/86/3986.jpeg
it only says
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /previews/27/108327.jpeg on this server.

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.brainpix.com Port 80"

does anyone know how to solve it?

carlota said:
it only says
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /previews/27/108327.jpeg on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.brainpix.com Port 80"

does anyone know how to solve it?
Carlota,
To my knowledge, the only way to access the pictures now on www.brainpix.com is to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom