King Harald and Queen Sonja: Current events Part 1; January 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Today, King Harald attended the celebration of Norway’s 50th anniversary in Space, Andøya Rocket Range, August 18, 2012.
kongehuset.no - Femti år i rommet
Google Translation

Also today, Queen Sonja attended the Oslo Chamber Music Festival, Oscarshall Summer Palace. Already yesterday she attended a concert at Oscarshall Summer Palace, Queen Sonja International Music Competition.
The Queen Sonja International Music Competition is held every two years since 1988 and attracts outstanding singing talent from around the world.
kongehuset.no - Nye stemmer på Oscarshall
Google Translation

Last edited:
ah ah, the first pics made me smile. What is the first thing you notice in it? For me it was the tie of the guy far right. Everyone is dark colours, even Queen Sonja, and then his tie has that combination of colours

:previous:

Not trend setting ;), but indeed a nice and eye-catching idea :)

Today, August 28, King Harald attended the official opening of the energy fair ONS 2012 in Stavanger as well as the opening of two exhibitions at the Stavanger Art Museum: BMW ART CARS at ONS 2012 and Edvard Munch: "Gåten bak lerretet" (The riddle behind the canvas).

** kongehuset.no: Åpnet energimessen i Stavanger ** translation **

** aftenbladet.no video: Kom og bli med på en spasertur ** translation **

** an.no: Royal glede over optimisme i nord ** translation **

** nrk.no: Bedrifter får minister-skryt ** translation **

Yesterday, King Harald presented the Kavli Prize 2012 for Astrophysics, Nanoscience and Neuroscience in Oslo Concert Hall, September 4, 2012.
kongehuset.no - The 2012 Kavli Prize
In the evening King Harald attended the official banquet held in honour of the Kavli Prize laureates.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union (EU) for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe.

Since this year's award will be presented to an organisation I wonder who will be meeting King Harald V and Queen Sonja on the coming 10 December for the Nobel Ceremony and also for the Nobel concert and torchlight procession. Is it going to be Herman Van Rompuy, the President of the Council? Anyway hope to see the attendance by Crown Prince Haakon and Princess Mette Marit as well.

Nobelprize.org

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, both pictures are from June 2012 - the first picture from the Munch exhibition at the Tate Modern in London, the second from the exhibition 'Landskap og Rom' (not Munch) at the Henie Onstad Art Centre in Høvikodden.

Well, both pictures are from June 2012 - the first picture from the Munch exhibition at the Tate Modern in London, the second from the exhibition 'Landskap og Rom' (not Munch) at the Henie Onstad Art Centre in Høvikodden.

Thanks for letting me know. My mistake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom