Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: January 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other articles about the event today (This years's model):
KRONPRINSESSE METTE MARIT - Mette-Marit tilbake i kjent stil - Side2
Google Fordító

Can someone translate the text under this photo, please . . . I was wondering why they are showing only her shoes? thanks

She has a gorgeous collection of shoes, but she could use for some weeks only sneakers because of her neck surgery. But now she can wear again her beautiful shoes...

Photos:
APA-PictureDesk

Last edited:
Other articles about the event today (This years's model):
KRONPRINSESSE METTE MARIT - Mette-Marit tilbake i kjent stil - Side2
Google Fordító

Can someone translate the text under this photo, please . . . I was wondering why they are showing only her shoes? thanks

I didn't run it through a translator but I would guess they are showing her feet because I believe it's the first time she's worn heels since her neck surgery. A sign that she is hopefully recovering as planned from her surgery.

No, I don't think...
Is there on TRF a finnish member, please?
What is written exactly in this article, can anybody translate it?:

It is:

Love is flaming

Norvegian crown prins couple Hakond and Mette-Marit have a huge will to cancel rumours by witch they have a maritial crisis. When looking at the latest holiday photos of the couple it is hard to imagine that the couple have chilly terms togeather. Quite opposite, love is flaming hot.

At the Indian Ocean holiday having Haakon and Mette-Marit cannot keep they fingers off each others, and they do not try to hide they feelings. Purpose of the holiday seems to be having bilateral time, romantic and to have a detachment from children family life.

That is how it is translated. But you need to know that Seiska is the worst gossip magazine in Finland.

It is:

Love is flaming

Norvegian crown prins couple Hakond and Mette-Marit have a huge will to cancel rumours by witch they have a maritial crisis. When looking at the latest holiday photos of the couple it is hard to imagine that the couple have chilly terms togeather. Quite opposite, love is flaming hot.

At the Indian Ocean holiday having Haakon and Mette-Marit cannot keep they fingers off each others, and they do not try to hide they feelings. Purpose of the holiday seems to be having bilateral time, romantic and to have a detachment from children family life.

That is how it is translated. But you need to know that Seiska is the worst gossip magazine in Finland.

Thank you for the translation! Even though it's gossip, i'd rather hear 'Flaming love' gossip than 'Cheating and on verge of divorce' gossip :lol:

It is:

Love is flaming

Thanks a lot! So there is nothing written about Malta...
Congratulate to your first post! :flowers:

Holidayphotos from Semana:
Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Los principes Haakon y Mette Marit de vacaciones en las islas Maldivas

I was not sure if they were here or in the other Four Season Resort on Landaa Giraavaru, but the photos in Semana shows picture from Kuda Huraa, so the media should better know... :))

They spent the holiday here:
http://www.fourseasons.com/maldiveskh/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TplkO7a7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5EUX5hPk2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHqeguzipg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZRLyLh1aYk

Last edited:
Nice to see them enjoying a holiday to recover from Mette-Marit's surgery and hopefully stop rumours of a divorce in the media.

I find this whole thing so amusing. I have never seen any pics of these two other than being happy. So because she is not with him on some occasion, suddenly it's divorce. What, they should be attached at the hip? lol.

I find this whole thing so amusing. I have never seen any pics of these two other than being happy. So because she is not with him on some occasion, suddenly it's divorce. What, they should be attached at the hip? lol.

Couldn´t agree more! The whole discussion was just ridicoulous :lol:
Looking at them, like right now again in Davos, the two of them seem so confidant, being so good friends, partners and lovers I´ve hardly ever seen in my life at a married couple.

"How MM and Haakon of Norway fight for their marriage" implicates that they HAD marital problems.... Stupid tabloid!

"How MM and Haakon of Norway fight for their marriage" implicates that they HAD marital problems.... Stupid tabloid!

Next thing that will happen is that on an internet-forum people start quoting Bunte on it saying "even mainstream media reported it" :lol:
I don't think the rumour will ever go away again, best thing they can do is not comment on it and show they are still going strong....basically exactly what they are doing now :flowers:

I fully agree, Lee-Z. Sometimes I envy Royalty, but this constant dealing with gossip just leaves me pity them deeply...
And that just because bored, empty people like to spread this junk. Even you tube is full of nonsense, like a clip about Catherine and William saying "How William and Harry ignore Kate" only because W. was talking to his brother for a moment, not looking at his wife.... This is crazy!
The internet can be such a dangerous media....!

I fully agree, Lee-Z. Sometimes I envy Royalty, but this constant dealing with gossip just leaves me pity them deeply...
And that just because bored, empty people like to spread this junk. Even you tube is full of nonsense, like a clip about Catherine and William saying "How William and Harry ignore Kate" only because W. was talking to his brother for a moment, not looking at his wife.... This is crazy!
The internet can be such a dangerous media....!

Well, gossip can be dangerous, but gossip used to be just in people's houses or in the neighbourhood pub; these days internet is our global pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom