Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, May 28, CP Haakon, CP Mette-Marit and Marius have been at the concert of Jay-Z and Kanye West in Oslo. After the concert the CP Couple was at the official after party hosted by radio station NRJ at the club at Stratos Youngstorget in Oslo.
Picture
Kronprinsparet koste seg på hiphop-konsert - VG Nett
Google Translation

Pictures from the After Show Party - click to enlarge (unfortunately heavy watermarked)
Search photos : 20723863. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

hi, please, help me. i want to see this photos but, i cant to open the page. what can i do? are there another page in where i can this photos? please, help me thank you

Last edited:
It's a pity we can only see them in very small format... so nice to see Haakon in an informal outfit !

hi, thank you. do you believe that them are happy? how they are in the photos?

hi, thank you. do you believe that them are happy? how they are in the photos?

I don't understand your question. I see them normal and relax. They made a nice evening with friends, you can see there also their good friend Morten Andreassen, the musikproducent. I can't identify the others people, only MM's bodyguard, the tall, blond man...

Woops!
Fortunately nothing seems to have happened.

Glad it was caught before anything bad happened, you can hardly blame Marius, someone in their security haven't done their job properly.

That is right. I would not blame Marius. He should have been informed of the danger.
People seem to be open and "liberal" in Norway and they will have to be more strict to stop this endangerment.
I am fascinated that Marius is a "real blond" like his mother, whom I presume is also a real blonde. Real Vikings? A very very nice looking family, every one of them.

I hadn't ever really looked at pictures of Marius before. What a good looking kid- he's most definitely his mother's son.

Definitely something their security team should have caught, but glad nothing happened. Must be very hard sometimes to be in his position- he doesn't have the full advantages of being a member of the royal family, but he has all of the hassle.

casualfan said:
Didn't the Vikings have red hair?

Not nessessarily. There is a theory that the blond hairs of the Norman when mixed with the browns of the gaelic and anglo-saxon and their relatives on the Continent, they created red.
Known is that the Scandinavian culture at that time saw blond hair as the best hair-colour. The gods seem to have been blond. So, I would guess that this last thing means that not all scandinavian were blond, just like they are not now.

Last edited:

The Crown Prince Couple wrote an open letter to VG editor Torry Pedersen in response to their article about Marius' Instagram account can be seen as a security risk.
The CP Couple says it was not a security risk as everybody knows where they live, work, go to school, attend events etc. which is available on their website for everybody to read. They call the VG article "speculative, oversized and without any substance at the expense of a child of 15 years".
"We react strongly that you expose one of our children in this way. For us it is very important to protect our children from inappropriate public spotlight because we believe that it can be very stressful and harmful."
Wibecke Lie says: "As far as I know they have not gone out with a public letter to the press before. It is the royal house policy not to comment outside world. The reaction is both strong and very unusual."
Kronprinsparet avviser brist i sikkerheten i brev til VG - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet
Google Translation

You can read the full letter here http://www.kongehuset.no/c27217/nyhet/vis.html?tid=102411
Google Translation

Last edited:
:previous:
The reaction may be unusual, but I would imagine any parent, royal or not, would behave in similar manner when defending their under-age child.
I'm glad Haakon and Mette-Marit went ahead with the letter: a 15-year-old should not be subject to attacks of any kind, especially since he did nothing wrong.

I'm quite surprised at he strong reaction of the couple, tbh I would see Marius having information so openly available as a risk both to security and more importantly privacy. I understand that the couple might see the story as attacking Marius but it constantly said it was not his fault. Personally I think it is rather an over reaction that only draws attention to the story and any security risks.

When were they on official visit abroad last time? And where? It seems they won't go in this year? Or the King and Queen made abroad-visit?

When were they on official visit abroad last time? And where? It seems they won't go in this year? Or the King and Queen made abroad-visit?

I think the last time they went on an official visit abroad was to Ghana in April 2011. I can't recall that anything was said about this year. I don't think there is planned an official visit abroad this year, but that's just guessing.

King and Queen made a state visit to Poland in May this year.

Bildebyrå NTB | Scanpix

You write Mette-Marit or kronprinsesse Mette or what you want, the website give your results, you can choose it. There can you choose also the year back til 2001... I like this page, because it has many-many pictures what not international are.

:previous:how nice.

i didnt know they were friends of Gwyneth Paltrow. :flowers:

Does anybody know where I can find pics which shows Mette-Marit in a private situation?

Does anybody know where I can find pics which shows Mette-Marit in a private situation?

I found many pics in this forum, you should view all threads. Much time, but you can find interesting pictures. And you should search in photoagencies, like ZIMBIO, Getty Images, APA, PPE-Agency... The Scanpix is a norwegian pictureagency, there can you find many - also private - pictures. Or you can search in norwegian internetsides like Aftenposten, VG, NRK asw... Good luck!:flowers:

I think Gwyneth Paltrow and Mette-Marit have been friends for many years actually. I also know that Kate Hudson is friends with Mette-Marit too. I even think Madonna is part of the circle :)

SLV said:
Not nessessarily. There is a theory that the blond hairs of the Norman when mixed with the browns of the gaelic and anglo-saxon and their relatives on the Continent, they created red.
Known is that the Scandinavian culture at that time saw blond hair as the best hair-colour. The gods seem to have been blond. So, I would guess that this last thing means that not all scandinavian were blond, just like they are not now.

Yes the Normans were Vikings originally too ....

SLV said:

Actually thinking about it the red hair is a Scott's Gaelic thing ....

I think Gwyneth Paltrow and Mette-Marit have been friends for many years actually. I also know that Kate Hudson is friends with Mette-Marit too. I even think Madonna is part of the circle :)

Here the starfriends of MM:

Her er Mette-Marits stjernenettverk - God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning

Google Fordító

And the artical, where Paltrow confirm her friendship with MM:

http://www.seher.no/877245/gwyneth-paltrow-innrommer-vennskap-med-haakon-og-mette-marit
http://translate.google.hu/translat...-innrommer-vennskap-med-haakon-og-mette-marit

and an other artical about their friendship:
http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10090223
http://translate.google.hu/translat...ww.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10090223

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom