Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Mette-Marit! I once suffered from fear of flying as well and had a training against it - so far it works but still I don't like to fly and never had (toi toi toi!) an emergency occurance.

I wonder how long it will take for her to fly again?

I wonder how long it will take for her to fly again?

Since they will have to get home sooner or later I think it will be sooner rather than later.

Thank god the passengers are all okay and this didn't end in a desaster. It's way to early for Ingrid Alexandra to become Crownprincess of Norway.

gosh horriable thing to have happened

She put something on her twitter account about it today.

So basically the crown prince and princess of Norway were coming back home after celebrating mary's birthday on Saturday when one of the plane's engines exploded. Thank goodness TRHs are ok and made it home to Oslo.

OMG, that's quite frightening news! I am so thrilled that everyone, including the Royal Couple are okay, and not home with their wonderful family!

Oh thank you fairy tale for this link. I loved the article. Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit are such a wonderful couple.

Last edited:
Iceflower, these photographs are lovely. I do love the doggie posing as part of the family. A real joy to see.

Thank you iceflower!! As always it's great to see the family out and about. They have great fun together. This picture is so cute. I'm only missing Marius.

Oh I only see now it was on March 11 when they also went to Holmenkollen. Marius hasn't been there, so I think he might have been doing something with his father the whole day/weekend.

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous pictures, iceflower! :flowers:

The more I see of this family, the more I like them. Mette-Marit looks just stunning in this picture; few women could go completely natural (makeup free) and still look that beautiful. Royal or not, they appear to be a genuinely nice people who care and love each other. Haakon and Mette-Marit are brilliant parents to all three children in their family, and I love the occasional displays of affection between them, which proves their love still goes strong after all these years.

Last edited:
What lovely pix ! Milly Kakao has really grown ! How cute they are !

Great photos, that one of Mette Marit is beautiful!

I do love these pictures...they are the most wonderful pictures...:flowers:

The dog is really cute but I would love to see, for once, some royals adopting dogs from a shelter, that would be a very nice gesture...and we haven't seen a single one...

The dog is really cute but I would love to see, for once, some royals adopting dogs from a shelter, that would be a very nice gesture...and we haven't seen a single one...
The Duchess of Cornwall has one.

Beautiful family and M-M looks the best in this sporty, outdoor environment. She absolutely does glow and this is the best I've seen her. And what a big, shaggy, adorable dog!

And by the way, why aren't those children wearing helmets? I know it's a photoshoot, but seeing pictures of them on skis and falling makes me wince and think of all the mishaps that have occurred when heads are unprotected. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
And by the way, why aren't those children wearing helmets? I know it's a photoshoot, but seeing pictures of them on skis and falling makes me wince and think of all the mishaps that have occurred when heads are unprotected. Just my opinion.

They're cross-country skiing, so they aren't going downhill too frequently, and if they are the hills are hardly steep. Most people don't wear helmets while cross-country skiing. Now, if they were alpine skiing, that would be a whole different story! :)

I also miss Marius in the photos of the families last few outings. However he is now a 15 year old teenager, who is likely to not have a role within the royal family so maybe he is uncomfortable posing for photos. At this age he maybe wants to be more private as he will not be carrying out jobs of duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom