Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a casual look for both of them but still nice. They are such a wonderful couple, full of smiles, well suited and just so down to earth. I do so love seeing photographs of them.

It was planned that Haakon and Mette-Marit visit Kjør for livet (Drive for your Life), a project that uses driving and motor sports as a basis for giving young people positive experiences, the opportunity to learn new skills and enhance their social competence, together today but Mette-Marit is ill so Haakon is going alone.
Wether she will be able to visit Åmot municipality tomorrow is not sure yet.
Kronprinsesse mette-marit - Mette-Marit avlyser på grunn av sykdom - Seher.no Kongelige
Google Translation

CP Mette-Marit and Marius attended the Rihanna concert in Oslo, October 30, 2011.
They arrived in Oslo Spektrum around 20.15 in the evening, and went into "Business Club" entrance without attracting attention. Thus they avoided the photographers outside.
Mette-Marit og Marius på Rihanna-konsert - VG Nett
Google Translation

I'm sure it was nice for Marius to get time alone with the parents without the little kids. He is on crutches I wonder if that's why Mette Marit missed the gala I remember that the press were told one of the children was ill.

That´s possibly the reason why. I wouldn´t have left him at home, too.
Does anybody know how he was hurt? May be broken ankle or something?

CP Mette-Marit didn't attend the gala dinner for the members of Parliament last week because Marius was injured in school and has been taken to hospital by ambulance last Thursday (the pictures from the Rihanna concert showed him with crutches). Mette-Marit and Marius' father Morten Borg have been with him in the hospital until he was discharged in the evening.
Marius til sykehus etter gymtime - VG Nett om Kongehuset
Google Translation
Marius til sykehus i ambulanse*|* God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning
Google Translation

Sounds like a painful injury and frightening if it required an ambulance. MM was quite right to stay with him instead of attending the dinner. Hopefully he will make a quick recovery.

Hi, i want to know if there are photos about the ceremony of yesterday...i understand that the prince and princess had to an act....

All the posts on Mette-Marit's possible pregnancy are deleted as it is considered speculation.
Please wait until an official confirmation if it is to happen.

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit attended the annual conference of the NHO - Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise - at Oslo Opera House today, January 5, 2011.
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3 - Picture 4 - Picture 5 - Picture 6

daylife gallery http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/grid?__site=daylife&q=nho+conference

short article about the CP Couple meeting general manager Marit Foss at the conference
http://helenorge.nho.no/vestfold/article.php?articleID=12604&categoryID=17
Google Translation

http://www.kongehuset.no/c27217/nyhet/vis.html?tid=96439
Google Translation

Last edited:
Lovely blue outfit and bag, I am quite jealous !

what is this artical about ? does any one know ?

According to that short text the couple asked for more money for childcare.Mette-Marits mother is looking after her grandchildren,but due to her age she can´t do as much work and the CP-couple needs someone to look after their children when they are travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom