Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pix, always a pleasure to see the children !

Some lovely pictures but they do look like they were taken in winter (I know they weren't) but all the snow & winter clothes dont help. Its nice to see the whole family taking up the activity together.

Thanks for this photos. There are beautiful. And haakon?

On this friday evening when Mette-Marit and her children were in Lom already Haakon was at a concert of the Foo Fighters in the Telenor Arena in Fornebu, Oslo. :flowers:
Kronprinsen rocket til Foo Fighters - VG Nett om Kongehuset
Google Translation

The Foo Fighters also played at the Quart festival in Kristiansand 1996 where he first met Mette-Marit.

Two big pictures of the event in Lom
http://www.lom.kommune.no/getfile.p...Bjørgen+i+Presthaugen.[1]_999x669.jpg?force=1
http://www.lom.kommune.no/getfile.p...1024x768/4937316_1653675._999x669.jpg?force=1

Ingrid Alexandra reaching the top
http://www.rodekors.no/ScaledImages/Global/HK/Media/Nyhetsbilder/110625_til_topps_537_Width_636.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice pics!

There were many pictures of the Crown Prince Couple. CP MM looks very lovely in her encounters with children. Trelade images. Thank you everyone who links!

Maybe they are on the way to Monaco, and after the wedding in Monaco they spend a few day in South-France... Lucky MM! :)

Thank you for all these lovely pictures of CP Haakon, Mette Marit and their lovely children. How tall is Marius! And the two little ones are simply gorgeous. For me, Ingird Alexandra is one of the prettiest princesses, along with Arietta Morales and Irene Urdangarin.

I don't understand. Why did she leave the party? Her kids weren't in the hotel or yes?

Her er Mette-Marit p vei hjem fra festen - kjendis - Dagbladet.no

Google Fordító

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/0aQ5XkaF96d/Royals+come+together+pre+wedding+concert/8_DHtcXsL2O

http://translate.googleusercontent....llupet&usg=ALkJrhhI7R5pCZ9cGsPvdCagkWh0COHGww

They left Monaco...

Kronprinsparet på fyrstebrunsj - VG Nett om Monaco

Google Fordító

A video of the arrival in Monaco

VGTV

Google Übersetzer

Are they back to Norway? I am suprised, I thought, they will send a few day in Mediterranean area, maybe in South-France, or Italy or Mallorca... The royals have their summer-holidays... And they are ten years married, it would be a nice time together...

Princess Mette-Marit Pictures - Princess Mette-Marit Leaves the Monaco Royal Wedding - Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
i think two of them is security and one is her secretary/assistant. I have no idea about the fourth one though.

2 look like airport personell.

These pix are really gorgeous Fortimo, thanks a lot !

Is there a problem with CP couple marriage? Prince Haakon watched the Foo Fighter concert by himself. MM left the Monacco wedding party by herself, she left Monacco by herself and now she attended this White Fairy Tale party by herself. And I notice in their pictures lately that they are not that close anymore or seemed distant with each other, even the pictures with the kids. I really hope nothing is wrong with them. I love and admire this couple.

Is there a problem with CP couple marriage? Prince Haakon watched the Foo Fighter concert by himself. MM left the Monacco wedding party by herself, she left Monacco by herself and now she attended this White Fairy Tale party by herself. And I notice in their pictures lately that they are not that close anymore or seemed distant with each other, even the pictures with the kids. I really hope nothing is wrong with them. I love and admire this couple.

Hm.. I hope there are no stormclouds over these 2, because they are my favourite royal couple. But I noticed also that looks like something is off between Mette-Marit and Haakon. And I sense that feeling for a while. To be honest I think one of the real reasons of that big trip in end of last year-start of this year was an attempt to boost their marriage a bit. I hope I'm wrong and this whole hypothesis is completely false (Because I really like these 2), but I feel (and fear) that something went wrong in their relationship.

No, I don't think that the problem - if there is one - is soo big. I mean they had maybe a crush with each other before the wedding in Monaco... It couldn't be easy live your life in public. And the trip in end of last year... No, I don't think it was the reason for this. I have the feeling, MM wants her old life back a little bit, less represents, more freedom, I can imagine, that she wants spend more time with her kids... We couldn't know, what really happen with the whole family, but I hope nothing very bad...

Please do not start speculating on Crown Prince's couple split on no basis.
Any further comments on the matter will be deleted.

Interview with the Crown Prince and Princess about various topics, of course the attack at July 22 but also about how they see Norway, their own work and role etc.
- Nordmenn har fått vist hva vi står for - Nyheter - Innenriks - Aftenposten.no
Google Translation

Mette-Marit mentions meeting a 93 years old lady, Liv Godin, in 2009 who had spent much of her life as a missionary and health worker in the Congo.
http://www.aftenbladet.no/lokalt/-Glemmer-henne-aldri-2849683.html
Google Translation

ADD:
This article contains the same interview, but has two nice pictures which I guess were taken just recently.
Picture 1 - Picture 2

Last edited:
Lovely pix, they seem so much in love, it is heartwarming !

ADD:
This article contains the same interview, but has two nice pictures which I guess were taken just recently.
Picture 1 - Picture 2[/QUOTE]

After this article I read the comments, what the reader wrote, and I am suprised, that they are really negative about the cp-couple. But I have to say, I find this interwiev also a little bit empty. They said nothing, this informations were not new for us.

I guess these comments come from people who really dislike the monarchy - so Haakon and MM would never do right in their eyes... It´s funny that these people, who say of themselves they were completely uninterested in Royalty, always take the time to make comments about royals in the internet....

Magnificent

I must say I think that Hakon and Mette-Marit is not just a nice couple together, but that they also do a great job for Norway. King Harald and Queen Sonja as well! Norway is not so great royal houses, but they are very good embassies of their country and they have a simple and firm contact with the Norwegian people, it seems.

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette Marit take part in the international One Young World
summit that takes place from September 1st till September 4th in Zurich, Switzerland. As part of that
they've visited the Zurich International School today, September 1. During the visit a minute of silence
for the victims killed in Norway was held.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery **

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette Marit take part in the international One Young World
summit that takes place from September 1st till September 4th in Zurich, Switzerland. As part of that
they've visited the Zurich International School today, September 1. During the visit a minute of silence
for the victims killed in Norway was held.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery **

Belga picture gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom