Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting shoes. Are there any close-ups of them? I'd like to see them.

I guess those are the same shoes she wore during the Oslo Fashion week. I can't find a close-up but you can see them better in this photo.

The visit starts today.
Here is the program:
Visit to Lillesand
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Lillesand.

Setesdal Mineralpark
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Setesdal Mineralpark in Evje and Hornnes municipality (11:10).

The Evje Clinic
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit the Evje Clinic (12:50).

Evje Prison
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Evje Prison (13:20).

Campus Grimstad
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit the University of Agder, Campus Grimstad (15:35).

The Environment Road
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess cycle the "environment road" from Holviga til Vesterled (16:50).

Grimstad
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Grimstad (17:20).

Reception
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess host a reception on board the Royal Yacht Norway (20:00).

Mykland
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Mykland in Froland Municipality (11:00).

Froland Iron Works and Cultural Centre
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Froland Iron Works and Cultural Centre (12:30).

The Cotton Factory
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit the Cotton Factory Art Exhibition Hall, Arendal (14:40)

Celebrations in Arendal
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attend celebrations at Sam Eyde Square (15:20)

Southern Norway Science Museum
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit the Southern Norway Science Museum (16:40).

Official Dinner
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attend an official dinner in Arendal Old Town Hall (20:00).

Tvedestrand
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess arrive in Tvedestrand (10:00).

Vegårshei Biofuel Facility
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Vegårshei Biofuel Facility (10:55).

Masis Design
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Masis Design (11:30).

Gjerstad Care Facility
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Gjerstad Care Facility (12:10).

Celebrations in Vegårshei
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attend celebrations in Vegårshei (12:10).

Holmen Farm
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Holmen Farm in the municipality of Gjerstad (13:50).

Abel Secondary School
County visit to Aust-Agder: Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Abel Secondary School (16:00).

Last edited:
She seems to prefer to wear white this time, but maybe in Norway they have a real summer !

Mette-Marit looks lovely. Perhaps she spent a few days at a spa as I don't believe her absence from the Greek royal wedding was ever explained.

It is nice to see pictures of them. I really hope what I see in some of the pictures is what I think I see! ;)

In some picture MM looks quite nice and happy and Haakon looks rather annoyed or would rather be somewhere else.
I quite liked the pictures of MM with some of the locals. They're trip seems very busy with lots of events but I guess they have to get so much done in such a short period of time.
Pity she wore similar outfits & colors on the trip which made it boring fashion wise.

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attended a
youth conference called Respekt! on the occasion of the 250th anniversary
of Buskerud County, Union Scene in Drammen, September 15, 2010.

Haakon used the occassion to express his support for his sister Märtha Louise
who is criticized these days:

"She is a responsible person who cares about everyone around her. I will not
go into more detail about it, because you know what I'm talking about",said
Haakon.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

** dt.no/nyheter: Framsnakk, ikke baksnakk ** (with a video)

Haakon used the occassion to express his support for his sister Märtha Louise
who is criticized these days:

"She is a responsible person who cares about everyone around her. I will not
go into more detail about it, because you know what I'm talking about",said
Haakon.

It is very good and also smart that Haakon used the first occasion to defend his sister. :) I always think that one should not say badly about family in public. When we speak about royals it is even more important that they show unity. I also think that Haakon is very understanding brother and overall open and tolerant person. :neutral:

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Matte-Marit at Oslo World Cinema Foundation Event 2010. Octobet 10, 2010

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I just looked at pics of the Oslo Opera House posted by Marika and it is very interesting building. I googled it.
here: WAF - Awards (it is 3rd pic) and here Oslo Opera House | Spoon & Tamago
Oslo Opera House won World Architecture Festival Awards in 2008. Nice.:)

I love this outfit and especially the hair style !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom