Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks fantastic. Her hairstyle is lovely. I truly like this princess who never lost her natural style which makes her so unique and simply beautiful.

Here are some more pics from today.

CP Mette-Marit's hairdo (pic 2) is so lovely, elegant but young
at the same time, and I like the funny and playful way she tries
out the new media elements (pic 3) :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks for this pictures :flowers:
MM seems to spend time well, she looks really good and natural. I love pictures 2 and 3.

Haakon & his children attend "Semiaden 2009"

Semiaden 2009
His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attends the demonstration of an air ambulance helicopter during "Semiaden 2009" (11:00).

Haakon's children Princess Ingrid and Prince Magnus were also seen during this event.

KRONPRINS HAAKON - Her dras Haakon opp av vannet - Nettavisen

http://translate.google.de/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.side2.no%2Fkjendis%2Farticle2711523.ece&sl=no&tl=en&history_state0=

(scroll down for a gallery)

http://nrk.no/nyheter/1.6783565

http://www.kongehuset.no/c27217/nyhet/vis.html?tid=80406

Last edited:
Great to see the kids attened an event with him. This must have been quite fun for them. Thanks for the pictures, the kids are growing up quite fast.
Where was MM? Doesnt she usually attened with the kids? I dont recall seeing the kids without their mother in public.
This is quite a nice picture, is she a nanny maybe?

Poor Haakon! Was this not too frightening for his little children to see their father "in such a danger" ?

Poor Haakon! Was this not too frightening for his little children to see their father "in such a danger" ?
“Semiaden” is open to everyone, but especially for children and families. So I think they make sure that the "show" isn't too frightening.
And I am sure the Nanny told the kids that their father isn't in real danger. :flowers:

This is so great. It is very nice to see Haakon with his kids. I wonder though if such an event is the proper time to spend with the children. I mean what if when something may have happened during the rescue scene? I do not want to over-exaggerate the whole situation but what if the children got scared when watching the scene?

I really like the fact that Haakon took the children with him. I'm sure that he spent a lot of time explaining to the children what would happen; hopefully, the children were able to understand that this was just pretend.

Sverre Magnus is so cute! He looks like a little man in the photos. They really are a very handsome family.

The kids are so adorable! In some pictures, Princess Ingrid-Alexandra looks bored. It's great to see Prince Haakon with his kids. Is there a video of this event?

I totally agree. She is naturally beautiful. Title and money gave her comfort and fame but doesn't seem to have changed her personality.

CP Family attend Norwegian Football Cup Final - November 2009

Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Prince Sverre Magnus, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Crown Prince Haakon Magnus attend the Molde v Aalesund Norwegian Football Cup Final at Ullevaal Stadion on November 8, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Such nice pix !What a pity these white marks just in front of the children's face !

The children don't look very excited, but it is really nice to see the family together.

Such nice pix !What a pity these white marks just in front of the children's face !
I know it's so annoying when the company puts it's logo on the pictures.

It looks like little Ingrid was helping with the handing out of awards or something?

Pictures are great, Its nice seeing the kids all warmed up. MM looks really happy.

The children don't look very excited, but it is really nice to see the family together.

I think they are too young and the game is too long to stay through it.

CP Mette-Marit wonder does the pregnant? His face is seen as pregnant. Maybe ...

It is one of my Royal wishes for 2010 another lovery Norvegian cutie !

That would be wonderful, but until the court announces it "we cant count eggs before they hatch!"

That would be wonderful, but until the court announces it "we cant count eggs before they hatch!"

Why? Don´t you think 3 children are quite enough? Never understand why people are so obsessed with children....:ermm:

It is not obsession but a new baby brings so much joy for us Royal watchers.... plenty of pix of happiness to see !

Is it only me, whenever I try to click on these links above (imagevenue) a sex site opens as well ..... it is not the first time it happens and I am not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom