Crown Princess Mette-Marit: Picture Thread Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she look soooo beautiful here. Pink is a great colour for here:)
Picture from BILLEDBLADET

Last edited:
MM has such an expressive face - she doesn't look conventionally beautiful like any run-of-the-mill model, she doesn't smile angelically or even regally as princesses are often supposed to do, she doesn't keep a stiff upper lip at all cost. Mette Marit looks the way she feels, and this makes her enormously authentic.

from mettemarit.web, www.norskdesign.no

Last edited:
Thank you for the beautiful pictures from Mette Marit where do you find all this?

Just out of curiousity, who is the lady in the blue dress in the second photo in post #141?

KikkiB said:
Just out of curiousity, who is the lady in the blue dress in the second photo in post #141?
The Duchess of Gloucester.

Those pictures show great closeups of Mette-Marit's earrings. They are gorgeous earrings. Stunningly elegant!

MY most favourite Crown Princess .... so 'down to earth'.

How I had wished she might have gained a com-patriot in Mary (of Denmark). But perhaps time is still young with Mary.

I like how MM is the leader of the new fashion,
wispy hair things
.... can't call them hats.
:)

she looks fab and her style is really simple and elegant. I agree with some comments her earnings are gorgeous!

My favourite princess, always smiling and lovely looking

I have to agree with everyone Mette-Marit is indeed a beautiful woman. Of all the Crown Princesses I would love to meet and have a conversation with, Mette-Marit is first and foremost then Maxima.:cool:

This girl gets it wrong more times than she should .IMO.. with so many resources at her disposal the best look was pre wedding and during both pregnancies. The cut and colour of her clothing screams bad management which is sad bacause she is a pretty girl with those Scandanavian looks and complexion. I do think there is no excuse for a bad public look. In private time well be yourself.I think I will regret this post!!!!

I love those two dresses! She looks very much like Grace Kelly there.:flowers:

:ohmy: The second dress is amazing! It suits Mette-Marit very much! Her hair looks really good aswell.

HRHAmy said:
I love those two dresses! She looks very much like Grace Kelly there.:flowers:

oh wow..she just looks soo gourgeous in allll the pix...hope you excuse me beeing soo impressed be her..What a beautiful lady...just perfect

greetings
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom