Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit and her children, Princess Ingrid Alexandra,
Prince Sverre Magnus and Marius Borg Hoiby on Thursday April 22nd
2010 attended the opening of Rampelysfestivalen (Limelight Festival)
in Oslo. From its modest beginnings 20 years ago the festival has grown
to become Scandinavia's largest children's theater festival.

Wonderful to see all three! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **

These pix are delightful and make my day.... Beautiful children and mother !

kongehuset.no - Rampelysfestivalen

http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article2889845.ece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxjAZ0YCdwQ

The boys are adorable and look great in their matching jackets. Marius is growing up nicely and Prince Sverre Magnus looks like such a “grown man”. Marius seems like such a great big brother. I think he is a great support for his younger siblings.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra still looks a little uncomfortable with the press, but that’s understandable. Can’t be easy being six and having to find your way in the Royal world knowing you’re the heir, but not being able to fully grasp what any of it really means. She’s adorable too, and looks very sweet and like a thinker. I also think she resembles her aunt Princess Märtha Louse here.

The Crown Princess looks great; lovely to see her happy and with her children. She seems very proud.

:)

Last edited:
CP Mette-Marit is going to attend the Eurovision Songcontest on May 29th.

Eurovision Song Contest
Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess attends the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, Telenor Arena (21:00).

CP Mette-Marit is going to attend the Eurovision Songcontest on May 29th.

Fantastic! I love the show and will watch it. I kind of hoped that the crown prince couple would show up. Now I am happy to know that I will see the crown princess. :flowers:

Gorgious in pink and white ! Thanks for the pic

The Crown princess will be hostess for the Prince of Wales alone on wedneday, may 26th and 27th (Oslo climate conference), as she´s currently the only Royal in Oslo, with the King and Queen in Bergen and CP Haakon also absent. There´ll be a dinner this (wednesday) evening together with the Prince and the Prime minister!

:previous: Hmm, the Royal calendar says Prince Haakon is going to be host for the Prince of Wales. :ermm:
Meeting
His Royal Highness The Crown Prince meets with His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales (17:00).

She accent sounds like Queen Rania. But MM's English is very good!

Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and Crown Princess
Mette-Marit welcome Prince Charles and attend a dinner also
with the President of Indonesia Susilo Yudhoyono during the
International conference on climate and deforestation in Oslo
on 26 May 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Last edited:
The videos are nice. She has improved so much since first becoming a crown princess.

I just love her in bright colors, all her outfits should be worn without the belts. Belts make her look very thick around the waist and hips.

:previous:
Couldn't agree more! Mette-Marit is stunning! And how gorgeous Marius has become?

Wow she looks gorgeous and she looks so happy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom