Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crown Princess will open the worlds first osmotic power plant in Norway at the end of November. This is eco-friendly power made by mixing saltwater and freshwater. Pretty cool stuff.

Royal Examiner Article

She always looks so fresh. I wonder what her beauty secret is, her complexion is amazing!

Lovely pix, she seems to appreciate dark blue (like me)

The Princess M-M looks so fresh and lovely in these photos from the International Scouting in Oslo- thanks for posting them!

She looked beautiful at this event, fresh and revived. :flowers:

I like her hair styled like this and she looks so radiant and happy. Cute scout tie she wore for the event.

I liked her hair too. She looked very beatiful at these event.

Nice little film the third one ! Very likeable to watch !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and pensioner Mary S¿lvberg together with Eline Bendiksen, 11 years old from Ronvik Scholl (left) at Vollen nursing home. Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Bodo Friday October 23 to attend the opening of the Red Cross Campaign "Tie a ribbon" and the kick-off of Stop the Violence Cup, a football tournament that gathers 3000 children in the age 10 to 14.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Picture Gallery (12 Pictures)

Crown Princess Mette-Marit is welcomed by festival official
Kristin Eriksen as she arrives to Cosmopolite Culture Centre
in Oslo, Norway, on November 8, 2009, to attend the Oslo
World Music Festival.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

She seems very busy these day, I am delighted and red suits her extremely

must say its always great to see the princess but a bit of colour on her is great !

Toaday Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited Rabita Scouts in Rabita mosque in Oslo. The Crown Princess got a crash course in knots, the children performed the play about "Little Red Riding Hood" and gifts

Very elegant suit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom