Crown Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 2: November 2013 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the fashion section of the board---permit me this just one time---but is that a new tie :ohmy: Yay!

Back on topic!! Haakon is also scheduled to attend the conference's dinner tonight, so there will be more photos coming. Hopefully.

:previous: Thanks eya & iceflower! :flowers:

Read more about The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) here:

From their English-website (link).
(Outdated information, Almlid is now permanent Director General, not ''acting.'')

English Wikipedia article (link).
(Outdated information when it comes to the organisation's leadership.)

And here are some photos of CP Haakon arriving together with the Mayor of Oslo, Marianne Borgen, at the dinner at Oslo-Spektrum this evening, where they were greeted by NHO's President, Arvid Moss, and its Director General, Ole Erik Almlid. - If they don't show, click on them more than once:

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/editorial/td7ded8f
https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/editorial/td7ded80
https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/editorial/td7dedbd

Last edited:

Crown Prince Haakon received the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman for an audience at the Royal Palace today, January 28:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Crown Prince Haakon received the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman for an audience at the Royal Palace today, January 28:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Haakon is Regent today. Another pic of the meeting was posted on the official Twitter account: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLmVhxn68e/

The caption reads: The Crown Prince Regent accepted Ukraine's Prime Minister Volodymyr Hrojsman in an audience at the Palace today. The Prime Minister is on an official visit to Norway and has met with Prime Minister Erna Solberg, Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and Minister of Culture and Gender Equality Trine Skei Grande.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Thanks Iceflower & Lyonnaise! :flowers:

Yes, The Crown Prince was regent during that audience! - Which means that The King was probably on his way home from a private overseas-trip, since CP Haakon was back at just being Crown Prince again (according to the official calendar) when he along with CP MM attended a board meeting of their Foundation some 40 min later.

Last edited:
Royal Norway, had the King not been back in time, would the official calendar have read: Crown Prince Regent and Crown Princess attend the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess’ Foundation?

~
In other Haakon news:
He's off to Sweden for a couple of days in February. He'll be attending the Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre, Sweden from 7-10 February.

He's also doing another engagement with the Queen on February 6th! I'm not sure if she's his Mette-Marit stand in or if he's her Harald stand in, but I love these mother/son outings.

Last edited:
Royal Norway, had the King not been back in time, would the official calendar have read: Crown Prince Regent and Crown Princess attend the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess’ Foundation?
Yes! At least that has been the case in the past. ?

--------------------

He's also doing another engagement with the Queen on February 6th! I'm not sure if she's his Mette-Marit stand in or if he's her Harold stand in, but I love these mother/son outings.
Hmm, since The CP-Couple (or CP Haakon alone) have been those to attend this Sámi National Day-stuff in recent years (last time being in 2013), I am pretty sure that CP MM would've been the one to accompany him, had she been up to it.
The same goes for The Green Capital-stuff on January 4th (earlier this month), since she has previously worked a lot with environmental issues.

Last edited:
~
In other Haakon news:
He's off to Sweden for a couple of days in February. He'll be attending the Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre, Sweden from 7-10 February.

This is now an engagement with Mette-Marit. (I really wish her first engagement of the year would have been in Norway. Oh well. At least she'll be supporting Norwegians. And this should put to rest questions about her illness being exacerbated by cold weather!)

:previous: Thanks Iceflower & Lyonnaise! :flowers:

Royal House article in Norwegian. - Google translate on this forum still doesn't work, at least not here in Norway, so use your own ones: Åpnet nytt læringstilbud.

About UngInvest AIB: Is a public complementary educational institute (supported by The CP-Couple's Foundation) with five departments in Buskerud-county-municipality in Eastern Norway (the newest one in Gol-municipality, situated in the district of Hallingdal-valley, now opened by the CP), offering vocational courses and optional academic training for about 200 young people who have either dropped out of high school or are at risk of doing so.

Read more in English here (link).

--------------------

BTW: At his visit to Gol sports-arena afterwards, he met a number of the municipality's children and young people who showed off some of their many activities.

Thanks from me, too! Every time I see him smiling like that I´m completely melting....

Crown Prince Haakon attended a celebration marking the centenary of the Norwegian Shipbrokers Association in Oslo this evening, February 1:

** Pic **

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom