The Royal Family of The Netherlands, Current Events 1 (June 2003 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more from seegerpress

1st batch

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00152686.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152686.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 154
  • pre-SEEGER00152685.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152685.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 157
  • pre-SEEGER00152684.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152684.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 151
  • pre-SEEGER00152683.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152683.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 147
  • pre-SEEGER00152682.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152682.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 226
  • pre-SEEGER00152638.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152638.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 160
  • pre-SEEGER00152637.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152637.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 171
  • pre-SEEGER00152687.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152687.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 169
  • pre-SEEGER00152636.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152636.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 180
  • pre-SEEGER00152635.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152635.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 187
2nd batch from seegerpress

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00152634.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152634.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 142
  • pre-SEEGER00152625.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152625.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 134
  • pre-SEEGER00152626.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152626.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 141
  • pre-SEEGER00152627.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152627.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 187
  • pre-SEEGER00152628.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152628.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 137
  • pre-SEEGER00152629.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152629.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 144
  • pre-SEEGER00152630.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152630.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 149
  • pre-SEEGER00152631.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152631.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 150
  • pre-SEEGER00152632.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152632.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 154
  • pre-SEEGER00152633.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00152633.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 134
Natan creates the most beautiful clothes, IMO. I have noticed his designs on the Swedish, Belgian and Dutch royal families -- although I'm not sure if Queen Beatrix has worn them. Do other royal families wear his designs?

Beatrix doesn't. Grandduchess Maria Teresa of Luxemburg wears his creations also very often. It's certainly a Benelux affair :)

is there any state visits planned for next year

in general how many state visits are ther from and to the netherlands per year

State visit to Argentina

Josefine said:
is there any state visits planned for next year

in general how many state visits are ther from and to the netherlands per year

Beatrix(and perhaps Máxima&W-A) will oficially visit Argentina:D :rolleyes: .The visit starts on March 28th

but is it official visit or state visit
i will add it in the royal calander at the chit chat forum

Josefine said:
but is it official visit or state visit
i will add it in the royal calander at the chit chat forum

i tried to find some difinitive answer at koninkjhuis.nl but apparently there's none.
but, yes, the state visit is scheduled for 3 days, from march 28 - 30.

Official Photo of Dutch RF

from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=12203

Photograph Royal family Her Majesty the Queen gives family photograph court at the end of this year in which her Regeringsjubileum have been celebrated.

She does this as a sign of thanks at all inhabitants of our country.

Attachments

• kerstfotogroot.jpg
    kerstfotogroot.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 506
Cute picture..is nice to see all the kids possing for the picture;)

Wonderful picture!! I've been waiting for a picture like this for so long. It's is so great to see them all together. They look fabulous as always

trully beautiful. i think they all look great. it's also a great surprise to see luana and alexia a little bit more... :)
will they release another one for christmas or this one serves for both christmas and the jubilee?

carlota said:
trully beautiful. i think they all look great. it's also a great surprise to see luana and alexia a little bit more... :)
will they release another one for christmas or this one serves for both christmas and the jubilee?

in the netherlands its not really tradition to release a special photo for christmas so i think this is all we're going to get for the time being.

a year of Oranjes...

elsevier.nl has published a photo report of the Oranjes in 2005

Christmas photograph Royal Family
With this photograph want queen Beatrix the Dutch population thank at the end of the year in which they her 25-birthday regeringsjubileum has four people., . On the photograph, Beatrix stands with her sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren. The photograph has been made by Raymond Rutting by Het Oude Loo Palace in Apeldoorn.

Government's present
17 December - prime Minister Jan Godfather Balkenende offers queen Beatrix in the knight hall the governments present at during the dinner that the government her offers to closing off of her Silver Regeringsjubileum.

Rembrandtjaar
14 December - Queen Beatrix look at tentoontstelling Rembrandts mother, in the Urban Museum Lead. With the opening of this exhibition, the celebration of the 400ste birth year of the painter of start goes.

Queen Beatrix
Queen Beatrix with her dog Chip for Het Oude Loo in Apeldoorn

Christening of Princess Alexia
In November, Alexia, the second daughter of crown prince Willem-Alexander and princess Maximums was baptized in the towns church in Wassenaar. Alexia became born on 26 June. Left on the photograph her sister, crown prince Amalia.

Princess Catharina-Amalia
Most old daughter of prince Willem-Alexander and princess Maximums became on 7 December 2 year. This summer they the radiating center was during a photograph session with her parents and her sister Alexia.

Wedding of Prince Floris and Aimée Söhngen
On 22 October marries youngest son of princess Margriet, prince Floris, Aimée Söhngen. Neat as its brother Pieter-Christiaan is Floris since its marriage no member more of the Royal House. Both asked no permission at the parliament, because the chances that they the throne ascend after all really all negligible is.

Wedding of Prince Pieter-Christiaan & Anita van Eijk
27 August - Prince Pieter-Christiaan, the third son of princess Margriet, trout with Anita of Eijk. Left the parents of the bride, right princess Margriet and her man Pieter van Vollenhoven.

The Queen's Birthday
30 April On the Queen's Birthday the Royal Family visits Scheveningen

Thanks for the great family picture, purple!
How nice it would be if they made a tradition of it! I keep on dreaming, I guess... ;)

Is Alexis the only new Dutch royal at the moment? I am guilty of being behind on news of the House of Orange-Nassau. Laurentien is pregnant, right?
Hola.com calls her Princess Laurentien, but is that correct? She's not Crown Princess like Maxima, so I think she has to be Princess Constantijn, not Princess Laurentien? Maxima can be Crown Princess Maxima, but I think it's not proper to refer to Laurentien as Princess Laurentien? Am I wrong?

Females who marry Dutch Princes can use there own name unlike the British so Princess Laurentien is correct. Both Princess Laurentien and Princess Mabel are pregnant, both are due in June.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is Alexis the only new Dutch royal at the moment? I am guilty of being behind on news of the House of Orange-Nassau. Laurentien is pregnant, right?
Hola.com calls her Princess Laurentien, but is that correct? She's not Crown Princess like Maxima, so I think she has to be Princess Constantijn, not Princess Laurentien? Maxima can be Crown Princess Maxima, but I think it's not proper to refer to Laurentien as Princess Laurentien? Am I wrong?

no she is princess laurentien. it's like becoming "mrs" when you marry. Mabel gets to be princess mabel even though she is not in the royal family. all women get the title princess by marriage. i think every royal family except the windsors does it this way.

pollyemma said:
no she is princess laurentien. it's like becoming "mrs" when you marry. Mabel gets to be princess mabel even though she is not in the royal family. all women get the title princess by marriage. i think every royal family except the windsors does it this way.

That's true. I think most of them are that way. I forgot that it is the case with the Danish royals too because Alexandra has always been Princess Alexandra. I think another exception besides the Windsors might be the Spanish royals, though, as Letizia doesn't seem to be "Infanta Letizia", only Dona Letizia, Princess of Asturias.

from koninklijkhuis.nl

Members Royal House and Prime Minister will start celebration of 400 year relationship between the Netherlands and Australia
January 30, 2006

The Australian Embassy in the hague will organize a Gala Dinner on 30 January in the Ridderzaal (Knights Hall) on the occasion of the celebration of 400 years bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Australia.

During the celebration, prime minister mr. dr. J.P. Balkenende will hold a speech. The dinner is attended by HRH the Prince of Orange, HRH Princess Máxima of the the Netherlands, HRH Princess Margriet of the the Netherlands and professor. mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven. Next to the minister of Foreign Affairs, the gentleman Alexander Down, are under others the Australische swimmer Dawn Fraser and Guus Hiddink, coach of the Australische national football team, present.

The gala dinner is the start of the 400th gedenkjaar of the first Dutch contact with the Australische continent in 1606, when Captain jan son arrived that with the Duyfken. In the jubilee year, many activities are organized as well in the Netherlands as in Australia. In the Netherlands there will be an exhibition in the national Museum for peoples with title Australia, the country and the men and on 24 January goes the native art exhibition Opening doors of start in the Aboriginal Art Museum in Utrecht.

Prior to the gala dinner on the ministry of General Affairs a meeting finds place between prime minister Balkenende, minister of Foreign Affairs the gentleman B. Bone and the Australische minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Alexander Downer.

18 January 2006

Apart from the diner, it is said that the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima will visit Australia as well this year! It seems that Australia gets to see more royalty then any european monarchy these days ;)

How many state visits are planned for 2006? I only remember the one to Argentina in March and the one to Belgium (looking forward to that one). An incoming state visit from Jordan has to be shedueled I believe. I am still waiting for Henri and Marie-Therese of Luxembourg, as they are part of the Benelux I would have liked it if they paid theirs immediately after their succession (as was the custom).

Other royal-royal ste visits the Queen still has to make is an outgoing one to Norway, an incoming one from Sweden (CG went to Juliana, not to Beatrix) an incoming one from the UK and maybe an incoming one from Denmark (not sure), hope to see it happen soon.

wow... an official visit?? that's a really good news, marengo !!
do they specified when this will take place? i hope it's a long state visit (oh well, more than 3 days..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom