The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Máxima attended a conference of the Collaborative Fund for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom in Den Haag today, December 14, 2012. The funds presented their plans to improve the educational opportunities of vulnerable young people on the six islands.

** Pic ** anp gallery **

I believe the Johan de Witt house in The Hague used to be owned by the unfortunate prince Alexander, youngest son of Willem III and Sophie of Wuerttemberg.

-
Since the prince of Orange is the crown prince I would prefer it if they placed hm in the front the next time, next to his wife instead of behind her.

Maxima and WA were in Vienna on Saturday for a few hours because one of her brothers got married there.

Me too but so far I could not find any. :)

Alexander and Máxima host the " Crown Princes weekend" at Het Oude Loo castle this weekend,they're all here.The Crown Princely couples of Norway,Belgium,Spain,Luxembourg,Sweden,Denmark
It is their last meeting as Prince and Princess with their counterparts as they are the first of their generation to ascend the Throne.

!:flowers:

A picture: Koninklijke gasten op privébezoek (Portretfoto's) - Het Koninklijk Huis Nice that the court released this one, quite unexpected.

Frederik and Mette-Marit are not pictured, so I guess they didn't attend. It seems that HGD Stephanie had cold hands.

Aparently Frederik is at some sport event and Mette Marit is at home..it's known she hates flying if she has a choice.....grin..

Maybe the pic and it being announced here is an indication of a different handling by T future M's...:whistling::)

Lovely photo. Too bad it isn't bigger or at least "closer" to the subject matter :)

Also, too bad that Frederik and Mette Marit didn't attend. It's very nice to see Felipe and Letizia there ... the northern Europeans princes(esses) seem to be closer to each other.

Yes, I noticed Stephanie had let down the arms of her coat to cover her hands. So typical of Stephanie to do the natural thing, protect her hands from the cold. It's a lovely pink coat. I do this letting down of the coat's arms when I am in the sun and driving and have no gloves, to protect hands from the sun. Very nice picture of the heirs.

I did download the photo to get a closer look. Letizia and Mary look great. It's a bit surprising how much taller/bigger is Maxima than Mary and Letizia who both seem to be dwarfed next to her. That's not a criticism - Maxima and Mary are two of my favorites!

However, I do have to question Stephanie outfit. It look wrinkled and poorly sized. I guess she's still learning her way.

suztav, agree both about Felipe and Letizia and Fred and Mette Marit. I think she should have made an effort.

In any case, nice to see all these together

Since we don"t know why they did not attend we do not know that she didn"t make an effort. Don"t judge people without facts.

I wonder if they took their children with them, like Estelle, Leonor, Sofia...

But I was positively surprised to see such picture and event, I always loved to see royals together, and I'm sad that Frederik and Mette-Marit didn't attend, but I'm sure they will have more oportunities in the future.

I wonder why Prince Charles didn't attend, maybe he couldn't? or... wasn't invited?

I forgot to mention, but can this indicate that that Crown Princely Couples will attend the Investure Ceremony? I think right now, it seems likeable.

I found the picture in a closer, larger format on The Royal Correspondent.
http://theroyalcorrespondent.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/apeldoorn.jpg

I think it is lovely that they were able to arrange this. Wouldn't it be fun to be a "fly on the wall" and just hear what they have to say...what matters to them? At any rate, I certainly pray all the best for Willem-Alexander and Maxima and for all the other Crown Couples as well. They certainly look like a fun group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom