The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince,Princess and their three daughters attend the last day of the World Championships in Rotterdam today.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy anp:)

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Amaila and Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane during the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships in Rotterdam. October 24, 2010

PPE Agency Rotterdam

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander attended the openingsday of the International conference for agriculture, food security and climate change in The Hague.
October 31, 2010

PPE Agency

BelgaPicture - Category details

Nice to see Máxima wearing the citrine bracelet again.

They are both born in 1967, right? Is that their real living room or a room to receive guests? I remember that the interview with Jeroen Pauw after Máxima's integration years were over was also in that same room.

it looks that we can see her home inside?!

They are both born in 1967, right? Is that their real living room or a room to receive guests? I remember that the interview with Jeroen Pauw after Máxima's integration years were over was also in that same room.

Het Koninklijk Huis

It's a formal reception room,their livingroom has a huge comfy couche
and chairs.

The Prince and Princess will attend the jubilee reception on occasion of the 85th anniversary of the Foreign Press Association
in The Netherlands (BPV) at the "Bavel" building,home of the City Archives,Amsterdam monday december 6th.

The reception will be hosted by the City of Amsterdam.During the reception the Prince and Princess will be presented with the
Yearbook of the FPA as well as discuss individual experiences with Foreign correspondents in relation to their work in The Netherlands.

Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima attending the celebration
of the 85th anniversary of the Foreign Press Association in the City Archives
in Amsterdam, December 6, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** anp/belga gallery **

It seems the prince coordinated the colour of his tie with the outfit of his wife.
I wonder if he is on medicine for Besnier Boeck again, as was the case int he 90-ties and which made him look bloated. Or perhaps he is just enjoying too much food and wine of course.

It seems the prince coordinated the colour of his tie with the outfit of his wife.
I wonder if he is on medicine for Besnier Boeck again, as was the case int he 90-ties and which made him look bloated. Or perhaps he is just enjoying too much food and wine of course.
I just was thinking the same!

Does the Prince take cortico-steriods when he has a flare up?

He took medicine against the Besnier Boeck disease in the 90-ties. The court only revealed afterwards that he took them, so during the 90-ties a lot of comments were made in the press about his weight. But the bloatedness was caused by medicine and not by alcohol/beer, as some in the press suggested.

Considering the prince looks heavier now than he ever looked, I wonder if he is taking medicine again. But if he is, the court will probably announce it after he stops using them again - if at all.

Last edited:
December 12, 2010 - Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander visited the anniversary show ''the birthday of King Louis the only one'' at the theatre Hofplein in Rotterdam.
The anniversary show is written by Koos Meinderts.
The story is about the celebration of the birthday of King Louis the one who is 25 years old.
Players are students of the youth theatre school Hofplein and MBO students.
PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom