The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if there will be a Lech photosession! so far we didnt get any info concerning it.;_;

ohh thank you! i didnt know about it! im looking forward to see the family together^^

Last edited:
previous.gif
Another photogallery

Obsèques des morts du tunnel de Sierre : royaux belges et néerlandais en deuil

The Prince and Princess hosted a "Kanjers lunch" at Noordeinde Palace again yesterday to a selection of Dutch nationals who have made a significant contribution/achievement and due to that where in the news lately.

Crown Princess Máxima and Crown Prince Willem-Alexander attended the TEDxBinnenhof Catwalk for Innovation in Den Haag today, June 25. TED stands for Technology, Entertaiment and Design, it's an international non-profit platform where entrepreneurs and researchers present new ideas for solving social problems.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** dpp: Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima attend TEDxBinnenhof **

** pp gallery: Princesse Maxima et prince Willem-Alexander : Gros coup de barre en mission ? **

Last edited:
The Prince and Princess jointly opened the grand exhibition on King Louis Napoléon at the Royal Palace Amsterdam this morning.

ANP Foto

courtesy Frank van Beek.

This evening TRH will attend the concluding concert of the Holland Festival at the Royal Theatre Carré,Amsterdam.

The Prince and Princess jointly opened the grand exhibition on King Louis Napoléon at the Royal Palace Amsterdam this morning.

ANP Foto

courtesy Frank van Beek.

This evening TRH will attend the concluding concert of the Holland Festival at the Royal Theatre Carré,Amsterdam.

Amsterdam tonight:

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

Last edited:
:previous:
Thanks for the links :flowers:
Wonderful pictures :)

ANP Foto

courtesy Frank van Beek.

That looks like a very interesting exhibition on Louis I!

Yes, it may be an interesting exposition, though from the images that i saw there only seem to be some chairs and artifacts.

-
This Frank Buijs seems to be busy with the royals today... on the first click you can hear a woman referring to him by his first name and asking him to step back, so he must be known to the security too :).

:flowers:
Yes, it may be an interesting exposition, though from the images that i saw there only seem to be some chairs and artifacts.

-
This Frank Buijs seems to be busy with the royals today... on the first click you can hear a woman referring to him by his first name and asking him to step back, so he must be known to the security too :).

ofcourse he is,they all are,Patrick - (van Katwijk),Robin- ( Utrecht),Frank-(van Beek) (and it is Cees Buys btw)--all of 'm.They follow every Royal event for us worldwide,accompany every Royal visit for years,so yes,they are known by their names by all involved.

Just see that this Frank Buys is a AT5 kid,he's just around here in Amsterdam then,I never payed notice to him...sorry for that..I'm not such a AT5 fan I suppose...

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima and Crown Prince Willem-Alexander attended the performance ''How much was the sugar'' of the Julius Leeft! (SJL) foundation in Amsterdam today, June 30, 3012. ''Hoe duur was de suiker'' is based on the historical novel of Cynthia McLeod.
The show tells about the role of the Netherlands in the historic slavery in the Dutch colonies in 1863 but also raises the question about traficking.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** at5.nl gallery: Alexander en Maxima bij theatervoorstelling ' hoe duur was de suiker' **

** dpp gallery: Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima attend theater show How Much Cost The Sugar? **

ALEXANDER EN MAXIMA BIJ THEATERVOORSTELLING 'HOE DUUR WAS DE SUIKER' - YouTube

Last edited:
On September 6th the prince and princess organized another 'kanjer'lunch. The lunch was attended by football coach Ronald Koeman, among others. The lunch was offered to 27 people who recently have been in the news for some sort of special prestation.

This way the couple want to show their appreciation for the achievements of these people.

Source: RVD

Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Máxima are in Istanbul today, November 10, 2012. The visit is part of the celebrations marking 400 years of diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and Turkey.

Willem-Alexander has spoken during the Dutch-Turkish Brainport Innovation and Career Seminar and Máxima gave a speech at a meeting of the Global Entrepreneurs Week.

In the evening they will attend a concert presented by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra at the Haliç Centre Concert Hall. Afterwards there will be a reception for the celebration of 400 years of Turkish-Dutch ties. The Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan and his wife will also attend the event.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** dpp gallery: Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima visit Istanbul **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom