The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (Jan 2007 - Nov 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering this is a private dinner, or announced as such, I am surprised that they actually invited television camera's and photographers. I am glad to see it though
Is this the living room of the house of the princes of Asturias by the way?

Considering this is a private dinner, or announced as such, I am surprised that they actually invited television camera's and photographers. I am glad to see it though

The Tv and Phtografers are the official Tv and Phtografer of the Royal House.
They are on a living room in fist foor of the house. The privat rooms and living rooms are on a secod floor.

Its so nice to see the them together. Thanks for the photos.

The Tv and Phtografers are the official Tv and Phtografer of the Royal House.
They are on a living room in fist foor of the house. The privat rooms and living rooms are on a secod floor.

I find it strange though that they felt the event was important enough to publish HQ pictures on their website. I think the last occasion they did was Felipe's 40th birthday and they didn't even publish HQ's on the Kings' 70th birthday or Sofia's christening.

Royal Spain has much less problems with press/photographers,hence.The pics were at the private residence
of Los Principes de Asturias,lounge,living-room or hall,I can't recall.

PPE Agency

courtesy Casa de S.M.El Rey/Borja/PPE

Last edited:
Crown Prince William Alexander of The Netherlands and his wife, Princess Maxima upon their arrival at the Zaragoza 2008 International Exhibition's enclosure on the occassion of the celebration of The Netherlands' Day, in Zaragoza, northeastern Spain, 25 June 2008. They are welcomed by Spanish Health Minister Bernat Soria, on right

ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
Those pink trousers from the dinner were kind of ... blinding to me (but made a cool match with Felipe's tie) ;). Bubblegum pink with grey... and red nails? Mmm.

And I am not sure what to say about this hat ... at least she avoided the "crushed pie" this time. Still I don't like today's outfit on Máxima. I believe it makes her look ... I don't know... too formal? Too old? Too much beige?? And the hat plus the sunglasses... mmm no.

Last edited:
Shoulders up, Máxima has looked the best she has in a loooong time. Bravo Máx! :) But, when you see the entire outfit - your instant thought is "When's the baby due?" The dress simply puffs in the wrong spot - if it was more of a straight dress, it would look 100 times better

I like the shape of a dress but the ornements:mcgonagall: (on such a funy spots?) and the shoes are big no no:eek:!

Two of my favorite royal couples together-yay! Not sure about the dress and hat combination but the more casual look for the private dinner seems to suit Maxima very well.

she wear the top and the trousers before her wedding :)

Shoulders up, Máxima has looked the best she has in a loooong time. Bravo Máx! :) But, when you see the entire outfit - your instant thought is "When's the baby due?" The dress simply puffs in the wrong spot - if it was more of a straight dress, it would look 100 times better

I like the shape of a dress but the ornements:mcgonagall: (on such a funy spots?) and the shoes are big no no:eek:!

If they just moved the decorations/ornaments/whatever those are called down to where the darts are opened up (between her lower ribs and natural waistline) and close the darts so the dress is well fitted it would be a gorgeous outfit.

Maxima is such a bright light anywhere.
But for us fashion loving folks, if I could change a few things to her outfit, it would be moving the appliques to the bottom. The style of the dress is puffy in the stomach area. Pretty dress. I don't like open toe shoes, seem to casual, but they looked better on her than the usual style she wears with the strap around the ankle.

According to a much younger (than me) woman, Maxima dress is quit the thing and those appliques were in the right place!!!! Also, we are to be seeing appliques high on the inside of pant legs (lord) and on the low backside (heavens). These new fashions are to be called "directions"! DON'T LAUGH. They are serious. I sat with my mouth wide open on this one. (In my day, young men didn't need directions) So much for new fashions (has anyone else heard of this?)

I loved her dress, it looked like a jackie kennedy dress, especially with the hat. however I must say I didn't enjoy seeing the two decorations in the places they were.

TRH hosted a lunch for the "Uitblinkers",exceptional dutch with an outstanding cv.All,28,have been awarded one way or the other in many different fields over the past year and it has become a tradition to invite them for lunch as a sign of acknowledgement and appreciation by TRH.Noordeinde Palace today.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Apparently actress Carice van Houten was invited for the lunch, as was movie director Paul Verhoeven and actor Pierre Bokma.

I, for one, wouldn't believe that Princess Maxima is pregnant again. ;)

Vanesa.

I'm sorry for the family that their last experince in Argentina was frightening for the children at times.

The Prince and Princess,together with other european friends,are involved in a building project of coastal residences/holiday homes at the coast of Mozambique,south-east Africa.

The local community (of 5000) will largely benefit from the project,as ao,5 schools,a hospital,a community center and a hotel will be build as well,meaning plenty of jobs.Great project,TRH didn't wish to just go there for the holidays,hence the grander project that involves the community.Mozambique is one of the poorest countries.

The Princess said they didn't wish for another luxury resort with deeply impoverished locals surrounding it,but an attribution to develop the country,and hopefully others will follow their example.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

courtesy HJA.

..::ponta Torres Eco Estate::..

This is great! It is really admirable that they are looking for a vacation getaway in such a positive manner. I really respect the fact that they are trying to help the locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom