The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (Feb 2006 - Jan 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some photos from Seeger Press

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00158740.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158740.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 225
Does anyone have a video of this event???
Thx in advance!!!!

Thanks for the great photots of the family :)The girls have grown so much, they are very beautiful

Katrianna said:
My friends and I have been going back and forth whether Maxima is pregnant. Last week she was at an event and certainly looked pregnant, but the pictures of her during the Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg's visit, she doesn't. We don't know if Maxima is pregnant or it's leftover baby belly from Alexia. The pregnancy story started with the Argentine press when she visited a few weeks ago. Supposedly her family confirmed the rumors as true. We'll see.:cool:

That one picture of Maxima holding Alexia, she does look like she has a little baby belly. But it could be the dress she is wearing or the way she is holding Alexia. But they do make a cute family.

several tiny images from LFI :

23868380.jpg
23868379.jpg
23868377.jpg
23868375.jpg
23868374.jpg
23868378.jpg

and better quality ones from DPA :

http://s2.supload.com/free/117501_4-20060428011511.jpg/view/

Last edited:
Amalia must be the cutest little royal girl I know!! And she doesn`t look shy either!

haha very nice, the last pics of face to face are mines :D

Wow, great pictures! What a surprise to see WA Amalia and Alexia there as well! I am really glad that they are not hiding their children from the public but give them time to get to 'know' camera's, public attention etc but protect their privacy at the same time.
They really seem like one fun family (though Alexia had her doubts at one point). The girls are just to cute!!!

Last edited:
Fabulous pictures! So nice to see the family together & I love seeing the interaction between W-A & Amalia!

I swear that Amalia just gets more & more adorable every day! It's a real pleasure to watch her grow up. And as Marengo says, it's nice to see that W-A & Maxima are letting the girls get used to life in the spotlight.

Wow, great pictures!

thank you very very very much!!!

Princess Alexia was very cute...

we are finally getting to see what Alexia loooks like. she was a bit hard to pin down earlier but now its clear she is a very cute little girl.

much cuter than her sister when amalia was that age. of course it remains to be seen if she can turn out as cute as amalia is now!

Amalia seems to have the royal face.....the chubby cheeks that make you want to go up to them & just pinch them because its so cute. She is getting cuter as she gets older. Love the blonde hair

Such a lovely family. I love the pics of CA & her daddy, those are the most adorable.

So many great pictures! Catherine-Amalia is one of the cutest girls ever, if not the cuttest! :D

And, hmm, though I know that some of you might like to kill me after this (I am pretty sure it has been asked so many times before and got so many exapareted answers:eek: ) but Princess Maxima really looks pregnant. Can we expect a little Prince, in addition to 2 lovely princesses? Not trying to make any speculations, just my thought. sorry:eek:

Well, judging from the pictures in Stockholm I am afraid it was false alarm, no belly at all.

Patrick, your pictures are superb!! I think that they are some of the best pictures I've seen from Queen's Day. Thanks for sharing!!:)

Willem Alexander and Maxima face the 21 of June a hard challenge
Within weeks we will see princes Willem Alexander and Maxima in a sport event. The heir of the Dutch throne and the princess of Argentine ancestry will asisistirán the 21 of June to the party that will face the selections of Holland and Argentina during the World-wide one of Germany.
It is clear that prince Willem will support to taste to the “mechanical orange”, but what will make Maxima? Will be its heart with the boys of go Are enough or will try to disguise that at heart she prefers that they gain the albicelestes of Riquelme and company.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/50399.asp?tt=

Well that is tough on her. I think she will go with her adopted country although (most of us) know that argentina is one of the Best!!!

2 official pictures of WA & Maxima from the 60celebrations.com
I don't think the picture of Maxima has been shown before, or have it?
The red gown really looks beautiful in her (although it doesn't fit her a bit, a bit loose) but red is definitely her colour.

netherlands_k.jpg
netherlands_q.jpg

purple_platinum said:
2 official pictures of WA & Maxima from the 60celebrations.com
I don't think the picture of Maxima has been shown before, or have it?
The red gown really looks beautiful in her (although it doesn't fit her a bit, a bit loose) but red is definitely her colour.
I have a strong feeling that the pics are photoshopped. Just look at Maxima. There's something very unnatural about her, especially the neckline, like they added it to cover something up... :eek:

Update: I'm discussing this with some other Dutchies on a Dutch board and we just can't figure it out. It looks like the background of the pic is a wall in Paleis Noordeinde. We've got a set of mystery pics here! Exciting!

Last edited:
Could it be that the photos are indeed manufactured, since it was said that there wouldn't be any official pic in Thailand.
So maybe a keen photog. took old pix and layered something over it. Could also explain Maximas rather unusually coy neckline.

This is not an official picture in Thailand. It was definitely taken in the Netherlands, whether it is edited or not is not really clear.

No, you're right, Jess. The picture can't be taken in Thailand. I don't understand one bit of it. I think the neckline is weird and so is Maxima's head (sorry, your royal highness... :p).

Very beautiful family. They seems so happy and down to earth. I love to see that joy in a family

I don't think those are fake pictures. I think they made this officiel pictures neither for the press nor for the public but for the officiel occacions.
I think Maxima wore the red gauwn for the dinner just before their wedding.

sem said:
I don't think those are fake pictures. I think they made this officiel pictures neither for the press nor for the public but for the officiel occacions.
I think Maxima wore the red gauwn for the dinner just before their wedding.

The evening before the wedding, Maxima wore something red indeed, but it looked like this:

(anp)

Then there was a ball too, but on that occasion she wore the orange Valentino dress she wore also at the wedding of Martha-Louise and Ari in Norway.

And I remember a dinner with prime minister Kok, but there she wore a black dress with a lace top.

I just love these mystery pics, I feel like Sherlock Holmes! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom