The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (August 2005 - Feb 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guest2003 said:
Everything about Maxima is over-exaggerated .... At times, her smile seems unnatural and a bit forced.

Photos were taken from the Royal Forums.

I think her smile is pretty natural. If it's over exaggerated it's because that's how her smile actually is. Maxima has a braod mouth and naturally when she smiles completely it looks sort of cartoonish. But I think it's sincere.

I think that's just her way to be over the top like that. It's not fake or unreal.

I love her mega-watt smile. its my favorite part of her. if you see old photos of her from before her marriage, she was smiling that way then too. it's just her style. and i think it's very expressive of her personality. she doesn't hold it in when she's happy. (or when she's sad for that matter).

Roxsteve said:
From all the princessess (Mary, MM, Letizia, Mathilde), I believe Maxima is perhaps the one that comes across as the most genuine. Her smile is very natural. Her eyes are very expressive. She is who she is. She does not have to try to be someone else. In my opinion, Mary tries too hard, MM not hard enough and Letizia's smile and grace seem forced. Maxima seems very relaxed and natural all the time. She may not have had the best choice for a wedding dress, but, again, it tells you how normal she is. Sometimes she dresses well, sometimes she needs to go home and change. Her husband also seems very normal.
I'll never understand why the need to compare all the crown princess consorts. The five women all are very different and all have something different to offer, and each of them seems to be fully adored by their respective husbands.

As for Maxima--of course her smile and her clothing are over the top--that's Maxima! Respect her for what she is. Respect them all for what they are and what they individually offer. It's not a competition.

holiday pictures in magazine Prive this week

Attachments

• cover_2005_36.jpg
    cover_2005_36.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 926
Selection prom Action Press holiday in Italy 2005

Attachments

• 6464072.jpg
    6464072.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 571
  • 6464073.jpg
    6464073.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 580
  • 6464075.jpg
    6464075.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 663
  • 6464077.jpg
    6464077.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 526
  • 6464079.jpg
    6464079.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 939
  • 6464080.jpg
    6464080.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 629
selection 2 action press

Attachments

• 6464055.jpg
    6464055.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 6464056.jpg
    6464056.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 6464057.jpg
    6464057.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 6464058.jpg
    6464058.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 6464060.jpg
    6464060.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 6464064.jpg
    6464064.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 433
  • 6464065.jpg
    6464065.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 420
  • 6464067.jpg
    6464067.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 442
  • 6464070.jpg
    6464070.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 444
Thank you Misshelen, the pictures are so beautiful!;)

THANKS MISSHELEN! i was missing pics of the holidays and missing photos of them. you came with the nicest ones :)
they look just happy together...

Were the pictures really taken after maxima has just given birth to Alexia?She looks so slim and her belly seems also slim

i don't think she looks slim. i think she looks like a lady who has just given birth and is trying to slim down...nothing wrong with it but it shows that she's given brith recently

can smeone give me the link to maxima's message board pls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics! She looks in good shape for someone who has recently given birth! I'm sure she'll slim down as she did after Amaila.

Actually it's WA who I think needs to get fitter!

Nice pictures! Apparently the crownprince and his family flew back to Italy after the wedding of Pieter-Christiaan and Anita.

'Prive' cannot be sued because of this right? the deal the couple made with the press (giving a public photoshoot and then the press would leav them alone during the holidays) was not a legal wone but made out of courtesy. 'Prive' said immediately that had no intention on holding itself to this agreement in the first place.

It's nice to see them as "normal" family that goes to hildays, swim and sunbathe...nice :)
Thanks for pics!!! I don't even buy magazines anymore, cause I can find all the news and pics here! It's a great forum! ;):)

And where's little baby Alexia??? :)

Can anyone answer me?

photofan said:
And where's little baby Alexia??? :)

Can anyone answer me?

baby alexia cant come with parents and her sister because she is three month old newborn baby but she staying with nanny while her parents and her sister awaying for swimming

Sara Boyce

nilah said:
Maxima doesn't seem happy.

How can you deduce that she's unhappy? The pictures are small and fuzzy. You can't see if she's smiling, frowning or anything in particular.

You can barely make out the features of their faces let alone their mood or state of mind.

she have veey sad eyes in some photos.

A happy family!
Thanks for lovely pictures.

Maxima is great, she's THE PRINCESS!

Genevieve said:
How can you deduce that she's unhappy? The pictures are small and fuzzy. You can't see if she's smiling, frowning or anything in particular.

You can barely make out the features of their faces let alone their mood or state of mind.

I totally agree with Nilah. Maxima doesn't really seem happy in those photos.

i will agree with genevieve. how could she be sad? she just had a baby and is enjoying some holidays with her family... could there be any reason to be sad?

corazon said:
she have veey sad eyes in some photos.

Yes ,You are right. I agree with you.

truth said:
I totally agree with Nilah. Maxima doesn't really seem happy in those photos.

It seems that I am not the only one who think it.

Genevieve said:

I always enlarge the small pictures. I hope I helped answere your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima might not look happy because she is squinting in the bright sun reflecting off of the water.

I think these pictures are great, a nice family outing with special attention to Amalia, and she looks amazing for just having a baby.

from oct.10th till the 21st.He will visit both countries in his capacity of Patron of the Global Water Partnership.

Near Hanoi and Hué HRH will visit projects coping with coastal management,and in Ho Chi Min City attention
goes to water management of the Mekong River.The Prince of Orange will also meet dutch trade missions there who visit
the country at that time as well as their Vietnamese representatives. In China HRH will focus on problems managing/controling the Yellow River and will deliver a speech during the
opening ceremony of the Yellow River Forum at Zhengzhou.Around the city of Yulin the Prince of Orange will visit some anti-erosion projects.

It's so much a pity, that i'm now studying in Australia and could not go back to Vietnam, as it's very easy for me to get to Hanoi, Hue or Ho Chi Minh City anytime and i would take photos of Prince Willem-Alexander,.....it's really such a pity.

in other royal news today, the RVD has banned Prive from all royal functions because they published photos of M, WA and CA on vacation last week.

so...no Alexia baptism for prive!

I say good for them for not taking it sitting down. they can't let themselves be terrorized by the paparazzi.

carlota said:
i will agree with genevieve. how could she be sad? she just had a baby and is enjoying some holidays with her family... could there be any reason to be sad?
It could quite possibly be post-partum depression folks.

Lindy80 said:
It could quite possibly be post-partum depression folks.
I agree-- it's a real thing and it happens -- princesses are human and therefore not exempt from it either (if that could b the case)

She seemed happy enough at PC en Anita's wedding.

It has been oficially confirmed that Beatrix and Máxima will visit Argentina on March 28th 2006!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom