The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 4 (February - August 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great to see her again! its a pity there arent any more pics of the babies :(

any ideas about when maxima's next engagement will be? cant wait to see her again!

carlota said:
any ideas about when maxima's next engagement will be? cant wait to see her again!

she on maternity leave since her daughter was born but she cant going back to work till done on maternity leave.

but her husband will taking care of her jobs when she still on maternity leaves you know what im means?

Sara Boyce

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry I just dont understand. Why was the pictures of WA, Maxima and Amalia together with Haakon M-M and Ingrid on the boat trip Ok and noone is complaining about them, but the harmless pictures from the zoo is so terrible? Both sets of pictures were taken in public places:confused:

And how can they even think of sueing a mag for publishing pictures taken legally at an invited photosession? when they invite photoagencys to a photosession the photographer should be able to sell them to whom they want.

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Im sorry I just dont understand. Why was the pictures of WA, Maxima and Amalia together with Haakon M-M and Ingrid on the boat trip Ok and noone is complaining about them, but the harmless pictures from the zoo is so terrible? Both sets of pictures were taken in public places:confused:

And how can they even think of sueing a mag for publishing pictures taken legally at an invited photosession? when they invite photoagencys to a photosession the photographer should be able to sell them to whom they want.

i tell you about that!

Maxima and Merit-Marit is both is future Queens but both is Crown Princess but the Princesses can brings daughters who also future Queens after mum also!

Sara Boyce

Some one who follows them more closely should correct me if I am wrong, but they seem to have a complicated relationship with the press.

I read in a Dutch News Paper that the next foto session with Alexia is Sunday 17 July at 'Villa Eikenhorst'

xxPatrickxx said:
I read in a Dutch News Paper that the next foto session with Alexia is Sunday 17 July at 'Villa Eikenhorst'

thanks for the info, patrick! can't wait... who will be there? the queen and the crown princely couple with amalia and alexia or the whole family including constantijn and laurentien and friso and mabel with their kids? that would be lovely... a big portrait with the whole family as the belgians do... :) (moreover, we haven't seen friso and mabel's luana much so it would be great...)

carlota said:
who will be there? the queen and the crown princely couple with amalia and alexia or the whole family including constantijn and laurentien and friso and mabel with their kids? that would be lovely... a big portrait with the whole family as the belgians do... :) (moreover, we haven't seen friso and mabel's luana much so it would be great...)

I think it's about time Queen Beatrix had a proper picture of her with her sons, daughter-in-laws and all her grandchildren. Her sister Princess Margriet seems to do so with regularity while I don't think I've ever seen any pictures along the years of Queen Beatrix with her sons and daughter-in-laws and now her growing number of grandchildren all together.

It seems it will be a photo session with only W-A, Máxima, C-A en Alexia.

lucys said:
Some one who follows them more closely should correct me if I am wrong, but they seem to have a complicated relationship with the press.

Not with the whole press, only the paparazzi part (esp. with Prive).

so maybe this photo session is part of that agreement between the rf and the press to mantain their privacy? i'm glad they are responsible and did as they promised and in such a short time after the agreement and after alexia's birth!

No QB??? Boooooo....!!!:(

I think it's nice to see the generations get together for pictures when a new little one comes along. I wonder why QB won't be included in these pictures...

Princess Maxima and her mother Maria Zorreguieta go shopping with baby AMALIA in the Netherlands on July 8, 2005.
Photos from newscom

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 393
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 259
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 322
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 301
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 259
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 313
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 426
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4,599
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 232
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 252
The Watcher said:
Máxima was yesterday in Artis Zoo (Amsterdam) with her two daughters and her mother. Willem-Alexander is at the moment in Singapore.

Picture from All Things Royal, posted by member cobietjuh

In this picture Maxima looks like Maria Teresa.

sometimes she reminds me to Infanta Cristina, and sometimes Infanta Christina reminds me to Princess Maxima

WOW! Bag from H&M, C&A shop, Kruidvat...
I never thought that royals go to these mass-market shops! This is just great! :)

I have seen the family on television, from the photo session!!! Amalia is such a cutie :) and little Alexia to. Maxima told the press, that Amalia called Alexia sometimes 'baby' and sometimes 'atissia'. Of course because she can't speak the name. Maxima was looking great..

Another picture from Maxima shopping

Attachments

• Maxima-winkelen_gr.jpg
    Maxima-winkelen_gr.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 255
Picture from the holiday in Italy last week made by gossip magazine weekend

Attachments

• MAXIMA_gr.jpg
    MAXIMA_gr.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 177
Summer Holidays in Porto Ercole, Italy; July 2005

http://www.weekend-online.nl/index.php
MAXIMA_gr.jpg

Thanks. I had wondered whether the family would be vacationing in Porte Ercole considering the birth of Princess Alexia.

Yes,I thought the same.It´s a picture from 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom