The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (Sept 2004 - Feb 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the photos. Maxima looks truly wonderful.

cute_girl said:
it's maybe because she's so expressive has many wrinkles
Perhaps. Doesn't matter to me if she's 33 or 37, doesn't change that I find her very likable. I'm not one that thinks a woman need be perfect to be interesting and beautiful. Some princesses which are raved about on this board for being so "pretty" and "fashionable" I find rather dull. I'll take Maxima and her wrinkles and her vivacity over a fashionista any day.

lucys said:
Perhaps. Doesn't matter to me if she's 33 or 37, doesn't change that I find her very likable. I'm not one that thinks a woman need be perfect to be interesting and beautiful. Some princesses which are raved about on this board for being so "pretty" and "fashionable" I find rather dull. I'll take Maxima and her wrinkles and her vivacity over a fashionista any day.
So do I:),she looks very kind and lovely

lucys said:

I agree that a woman need not be perfect for her to be interesting or dull. However I would like some effort to be made when a princess steps out the door for an official engagement. I think a princess should be well put together when she steps out the door, that means no messy "pool hair". Image is everything and vivaciousness, and personality alone is simply not enough.

For me is irrelevant if she seems 33 or 37, but my question is: why doens't she use a good moisturizer with spf??... :confused:

Thanks xxLindaxx and misshelen for the photos. Maxima looks lovely and I really like her new hair style. It suits her a lot more than the previous one.

Alisa said:
I agree that a woman need not be perfect for her to be interesting or dull. However I would like some effort to be made when a princess steps out the door for an official engagement. I think a princess should be well put together when she steps out the door, that means no messy "pool hair". Image is everything and vivaciousness, and personality alone is simply not enough.

Well said, Alisa!

maxima-jeroen.jpg
previeuw: http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?cfid=26306812&cftoken=28462998&ln=nl&fuseaction=videoaudio.details&reportage_id=3217

From BRMB posted by Joris:

[font=verdana, arial]Let me translate what was being said in this announcement:

Princess Máxima is 'ingeburgerd'*. She finished her introduction scheme.

During the past 3.5 years she travelled through the whole country and visited 110 firms and organisations to get to know the Netherlands. Ranging from Nato and the Ser [Dutch Social Economical Council] to a penitentiary for youngsters and an ecological farm. NOVA has been following the princess over the past year and talked with her about her experiences, about her life as a princess and working mother and about the changing society and the role of the monarchy in this.

_______ *) inburgeren ~ 'to get acquainted/familiar with the country you emigrated to' > 'to become its citizen').

[/font]

From Nova:

A question from a student:

Was it a dream te became a Princess:

Máxima: NO NO Not really :D

Last edited:
Villa Eikenhorst and interviewer Jeroen Pauw

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Máxima and Nova

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 799
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 168
xxPatrickxx said:
Villa Eikenhorst and interviewr Jeroen Pauw

that house is sooo ugly, they put layers of bricks on a country house style and that is it.

there are an enormous amount of beautiful old houses in holland needing restoration and a real family living in it and this is where they want to live

susan alicia said:
that house is sooo ugly, they put layers of bricks on a country house style and that is it.

there are an enormous amount of beautiful old houses in holland needing restoration and a real family living in it and this is where they want to live

In my opinion..it's not ugly at all..I think it's beatiful..

foto16g.jpg

Me too. :) I wouldn't mind living there.

xxLindaxx said:
In my opinion..it's not ugly at all..I think it's beatiful..

It's just very plain. There must be hundreds of houses/castles that are so much prettier, I don't understand either why they chose this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Left: A picture from a fashion show from Natan

Right: Princess Máxima at the funeral from HRH Prince bernhard

Máxima's clothes are from NATAN and Valentino... but are there more fashion houses where she buy's here clothes??

Attachments

• afb.PNG
    afb.PNG
    183.9 KB · Views: 208
Rember it! Interview Princess Máxima 22:20 NL3!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova with Máxima!

Some pics from Maxima's interview on Nova.

Attachments

• 2488276.jpg
    2488276.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 2488277.jpg
    2488277.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 245
Nova interview

I tried to see the interview on Nova's site but can't get it to play. The box comes up but nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how I can get the video to play? Thanks!

Is there an online version to the interview? I thought it was just the preview that was linked online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom