Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - October 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a low-key and fun event for children. Nice that the Queen opted for long daywear paired with gorgeous earrings.

Last edited:
It must be strange to see your own wallhanging in the museum, but lucky her to have a future residence studded with fabulous salons.

Last edited:
:previous: No, no, no, no.....the bug! the bug! :unsure: No bug, please! :p

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition "Porcelain for the Forbidden City" at the Museum Prinsenhof Delft today, April 7:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** indebuurt.nl gallery ** rd.nl gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima opens exhibition forbidden Porcelain **

** gettyimages gallery: NLD: Queen Maxima Opens Exhibition of Chinese Porcelain in Prinsenhof Delft **

And this evening Queen Máxima opened the office of StudyPortals in Eindhoven:

** gettyimages gallery ** robinutrecht.photoshelter gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima opens studyportals ** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
I thought she would be for th gala at the Summit! :(

I thought she would be for th gala at the Summit! :(

For his 50th birthday the King has invited 150 fellow Dutch who celebrate a "crown year" at the same day, for a banquet at the Royal Palace. Queen Máxima -of course- will join that banquet. :)

Dutch Queen Maxima, honorary president of platform Wiser in money matters, attends the annual symposium of the platform at The College Hotel in Amsterdam, on May 23, 2017.

Picture ** Anp gallery

Queen Maxima during a work visit to TOBROCO Machines in Oisterwijk. The machine manufacturer is the winner of the Koning Willem I Price 2016 in the small and medium-sized category.

Belga Image

Here are some additional photos from the visit to Oisterwijk.

PPE Agency

a pretty dress, with a perfect colour given the occasion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom