Queen Beatrix, Current Events 6 (August 2010 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to business :)

Queen Beatrix attended the concert of the European Union Youth Orchestra at the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam today, August 20, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Her Majesty looks good.
I can't help but notice that since the accident of Prince Friso Her Majesty often chooses for mourning colours. Also in this beautiful dress you can see black and purple accents. I think she dresses how she feels but also symbolically tries to give her people a message.

I am a great admirer of the queen, but her taste in clothes is another matter. I do not think there is any message in this or any other outfit she has worn.

She has something on her upper lip, that looks like a painful wound? :( Has she been in an accident?

Poor Queen, it looks so painful... She cannot even smile properly, one of her trade marks, because it must hurt a looott

Queen Beatrix has attended the closing of the 6th European Academy of Forensic Science Conference (EAFS2012) in Den Haag today, August 24, 2012. The conference was titled ''Towards Forensic Science 2.0".

Seems her lip is better. I'm happy for her

Yesterday, September 5, Queen Beatrix has handed out the Medal of Honour for Art and Science of the House of Orange to Irma Boom, a typographer, teacher and designer who specialized in the design of books.

** Pic ** anp gallery **

Queen Beatrix has received South African activist and retired bishop Desmond Tutu for a meeting at the Palace Huis ten Bosch in Den Haag today, September 25, 2012. Tutu has been active in the defense of human rights and uses his high profile to campaign for the oppressed.

** ppe gallery **

Today HM received the leader iof the labour party, Mr. Diederik Samsom. The next days she will receive other new leaders of parties in parlament to get acquainted with them.

source: RVD.

Queen Beatrix attended a presentation of the Board for the Protection of Human Rights at the Beatrix Theatre in Utrecht today, October 2, 2012.

** anp gallery **

previous.gif
Two more photogalleries

BelgaPicture - Category details ** PPE Agency

Last edited:
:previous:

Indeed, that's a cute one :)

Yesterday, November 2, Queen Beatrixe received a publication about prehistoric grave mounds on the Crown Estates Het Loo. The publication was developed under the direction of an archeologist from the University of Leiden, in cooperation with the Municipality of Apeldoorn and the National Heritage Board.

** Pic **

And this evening, November 3, Queen Beatrix attended the jubilee concert of the Residentie Bach Ensemble in Den Haag:

** dpp gallery: Queen Beatrix visits jubilee concert of Residence Bach Esemble **

Last edited:
Why would they start the ceremony 10 minutes ahead of schedule, especially when they knew it was to be broadcast for the first time? I could understand if it had started a couple of minutes late, but early is very odd.

Queen Beatrix has received the President of Liberia Mrs. Johnson Sirleaf for a meeting at the Palace Huis ten Bosch in Den Haag today, November 8, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom