Queen Beatrix, Current Events 3 (June 2006 - May 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou Maxie!! Thats the pic! Thankyou so much. All of those people in the pic were on a documentary about Anne Frank and they showed you a clip of when they met Queen Beatrix and she was just so sweet and kind to them. Really special. Thanks again hun.

Ladies do not wear hats after sundown

Marengo said:
Darn, no hat! ;)

:lol:

Marengo... you should know that ladies never wear hats after sundown!

Tomorrow,january 31st,Her Majesty will celebrate Her 69th birthday.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

Courtesy Gert-Jan on the GREMB:

Glittering Royal Events Message Board: Wurthemberg to Jannie

Mods,I'm not too sure whether or not I'm allowed to link this way,if not,please delete this post,hoping "our own" posters come up with a wonderfull thread.:wub:

The Queen Beatrix collection,courtesy Royalimages:
Royal Images

Last edited:
I love the photo! beatrix look so so happy with her grandchildren!all the kids are adorable!!!

I love the photo too!
Happy Birthday HM Queen Beatrix!!

Nice detail

The picture was made on the terrace of het Castle Het Oude Loo, the Queen's weekend retreat in the Crown Domains Het Loo. A nice detail: you see the royal arms in the iron garden-furniture (see behind Princess Alexia).

The picture read as follows:

de Hooggeboren Heer Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max graaf van Oranje-Nassau, jonkheer van Amsberg

de Hooggeboren Vrouwe Luana Emma Ninette Sophie gravin van Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg

Hare Majesteit de Koningin

de Hooggeboren Vrouwe Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou gravin van Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg

de Hooggeboren Vrouwe Eloise Sophie Beatrix Laurence gravin van Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg

de Hooggeboren Vrouwe Leonore Marie Irene Enrica gravin van Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid de Erfprinses van Oranje, prinses Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria der Nederlanden, prinses van Oranje-Nassau

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid prinses Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien der Nederlanden, prinses van Oranje-Nassau

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to Queen Beatrix! It's really a great photo with her grandchilderen

The new picture is great! Beatrix looks so proud and all children are so adorable! :flowers:
I just don't understand why Amalia and Alexia are nearly always dressed in the same way.. it was cute when they were both smaller.. but now Amalia turns into a little Lady and should wear something different to what Alexia's babyclothes.:ermm:

What an absolutely beautiful picture. THe children are so cute :wub: AMalia's smile is lovely as always. I think her cousin Clause-Casimir is quite a cute little child as well. Beautiful photo

I love this photo! What a great idea to show Her Majesty with all her grandchildren! They are so adorable! Little Alexia looks a bit worried, she is probably wondering what is going on. Eloise looks so proud that she is able to hold her baby sister! Claus- Casimir reminds me of his father and uncles when they were little!

Lovely picture of Beatrix and here grandchilderen. Amalia is so cute..
Happy birthday HM Queen Beatrix:flowers:

Last edited:
Lovely birthday picture of HM. Luana looks so cheerfull! She must be the naughtiest one of the bunch :).

Well Her_Majesty, at least Amalia and Alexia are wearing different trousers, so maybe Maxima is starting the process ;)

Love the picture of Queen Beatrix and her grandchildren. Adorable! Happy Birthday!

I would like to know when the picture was taken.

:flowers: Thank you.

Her_Majesty said:
The new picture is great! Beatrix looks so proud and all children are so adorable! :flowers:
I just don't understand why Amalia and Alexia are nearly always dressed in the same way.. it was cute when they were both smaller.. but now Amalia turns into a little Lady and should wear something different to what Alexia's babyclothes.:ermm:
Well if that is the way you feel about siblings dressing alike, whatever you do, DO NOT check out the RF from Spain. It will drive you crazy. All 3 boys, older than Amalia and Alexia, ARE ALWAYS DRESSED THE SAME, from head to toe!:bang: :bang: (Personally, it drives me crazy when parents do this to their children.)

Well sometimes it comes in handy. Duting the Queensdays in Juliana's reign the boys of Margriet usually wore the same sweater or so, and sometimes those of Beatrix to. It was rather helpfull for the television viewer to see which child belongs to whom, asthese princes just started popping out so shortly after another ;)

Happy Birthday Your Majesty:flowers: :flowers:

This photo is great! All of Queen's grandchildren looks so similar to each other. Even little Alexia who looks more like mother than father, I think.

Oh my god, how cute they all are!
Amalia is getting so big. She looks like she could be great friends with Eloise!
Do you think the sheep is Luana's or Claus-Casimir's? I think Luana's!
Oh and how sweet, Leonore is getting rid of her socks!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to our Queen.
She's a very good queen for our nation.

God save the Queen!!

Wonderful pics of the Queen and her grandchildren. They are really adorable. They are all around the same age!!

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty.I'm sure she will have a great birthday spending with her beloved. It's just great seeing the pic of her with her cute grandchildren. She must be a proud grandmum.

Happy birthday Her Majesty!

i love the pic as well! it seemed like Queen Beatrix was ready for a party with her grandkids. ;)

Happy Birthday Your Majesty!! :flowers:

Thanks for the gorgeous picture, all the children are so adorable and Beatrix looks like the proudest Nana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom