Queen Beatrix, Current Events 2 (August 2005 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, google helps a lot if you want to get informed ;) But the Bilderberg meetings interest me a lot. Now lets hope next year Crownprince Alexander of Serbia will join in, as a prelude of things to come ;) (Princess Anne comment to the guy who tried to kidnap her seems appropriate for this wish, helas: 'not bloody likely').

I've moved the posts related to Edwin's "campaign" against the royal family to the Royal Scandals Go Dutch thread, which already has an existing discussion about the situation from the beginning.

Please feel free to add your thoughts or information to that thread.

Attachments

• 2120979.jpg
    2120979.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 163
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 144
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 158
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 165
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 118
nice to see WA & Maxima...
when will the Queen left hospital?
i hope to see Constantijn & Laurentien, Friso & Mabel in the next days...

meanwhile, here're some of WA & Maxima without watermark from dpa

Attachments

• 009801_5.jpg
    009801_5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 010301_5.jpg
    010301_5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 010401_5.jpg
    010401_5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 010501_5.jpg
    010501_5.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 136
W-A said in the little interview that his mother was doing well and that she already had her sense of humour back. I just saw it on television. :) Phew, we had one hell of a New Year's Eve party over here, I think I'm going to bed now. Everybody is gone and it is 5.20 AM over here. Just the time to see the little interview with the CP... yawn... :rolleyes:

I love the way Maxima looks at her husband. There is so much love in her eyes.

from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=14059

Queens revalideert in Hospital Bronovo, 1 January 2006

Her Majesty the Queen remains, after her operation in the HagaZiekenhuis, location Red Cross, currently in Hospital Bronovo in the hague, where she will revalideren till the moment on which they to house can return.

The duration of the stay in the hospital will depend of the recovery process. The attending physicians are very satisfied over the progresses that the Queen makes with her recovery.

Government Information Service, 1 January 2006, 21.40 hour

Accordong to a well informed source on the Benelux Royals MB the Queen will pay a statevisit to Belgium this year. It is not known if the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima will join her.

Another picture from the visit at the hospital without watermark AD:)

Attachments

• DEN_HAAG_34112h.jpg
    DEN_HAAG_34112h.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 136
Is the Queen still in the hospital??
I never saw more news about the operation so i'm a little bit confused... :confused:

...JuAnItA... said:
Is the Queen still in the hospital??
I never saw more news about the operation so i'm a little bit confused... :confused:
she is now in Bronovo Hospital to learning walking again

the queen has pneumonia... .she has to stay a few days longer in
Bronovo hospital.. otherwise she could go home already

maxima88 said:
the queen has pneumonia... .she has to stay a few days longer in
Bronovo hospital.. otherwise she could go home already
How do you know that the Queen has pneumonia??

...JuAnItA... said:
How do you know that the Queen has pneumonia??

It was in the news. I just read it on internet too...
Hope she'll recover soon... :(

Maxie said:
It was in the news. I just read it on internet too...
Hope she'll recover soon... :(
I hope so...
Can you tell me the site wjere you read it, please.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD!!! I hope she gets well soon. It must be so nasty to have to re-learn how to walk AND get really sick at the same time. Poor Queen Beatrix!

And she has to stay in the hospital a bit longer, I hope she will recover quickly and that her visitors won't cough to much (which might have caused the pneunomia in the first place).

Translation, from BRMB by henri m.

[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial] 8 January 2006

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]COMMUNIQUÉ VAN DE RIJKSVOORLICHTINGSDIENST (GOVERNMENT INFORMATION AGENCY)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]Her Majesty The Queen will stay for more days in the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague due to a pneumonia.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]The surgery to her knee went well; without the pneumonia The Queen would have left the hospital today.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]More information will follow when neccessary, in consultation with the hospital and with the Queen's private doctor, mr. G.F. Muller.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]RVD, 08.01.06, 16.30 o'clock. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I was wondering if anyone would enligthen me as to why Holland's Royalty are called Dutch, and why they are the Royals of the Netherlands. Is there a particular reason why they don't use Holland? Thanks!

Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom