Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Willem-Alexander is becoming an expert in portrait photography.:lol: the way he took the pictures were excellent. nice focus and good choice of backdrop. best of all, of course, were the subjects.

I agree! The ones Prince Willem-Alexander took of the Princesses Alexia and Amalia on the occasion of Princess Alexia first birthday were wonderful and I think he's gotten even better.

Those pictures were adorable. I like the one of Amalia holding her baby sister the best. The hugging picture looked like they were having quite the giggle together. So cute and so natural.

Great pictures! The girls are very precious. I can't get over what a happy baby Ariana is, she always seems to be smiling, so sweet!!! The picture of Amalia and Alexia hugging is incredibly sweet too.

I remember that the CP couple said (in occasion of Alexia's birthday photoshoot) something like "Amalia and Alexia are everything to each other".

I am glad to see that Alexia stopped the 'systematic crying' during photoshoots. She's so candid that she is almost outshining Amalia!

These are truly gorgeous photos! So pretty and personal. The Crown Princely Couple are so generous in sharing photos.

Ariane is so like Crown Prince Willem-Alexander in my opinion. Amalia also looks like the Orange side of the family but I think Alexia is a mix of both.

absolutely adorable! great pictures. ariane is gorgeous and the picture of amalia and alexia hugging is just priceless! they seem a very close and happy family.

I absolutely loved the pictures, I can't believe how much Ariane has grown. I think of all the babies at this age, she is the prettiest. All the Princess are beautiful, I just think she is showing her beauty earlier then her sisters. What a great surprise from the Prince, thanks you very much!!!

Great pics. I love the one of Amalia hugging Alexia. Wilhelm has some strong genes! All of his girls favor him.

Great pics. I love the one of Amalia hugging Alexia. Wilhelm has some strong genes! All of his girls favor him.

Don't they? Sometimes it seems like the only thing the girls got from Princess Maxima is their dark chocolate eyes and tendency to smile a lot.

No; I 've said the same a little time ago: look at Princess Maxima's pics when a little girl and you'll see her daughters. The problem is that his husband was similar to HER when a boy...And yes; he smiled a lot too. :D

Vanesa

I have to agree with many of you: Amalia resembles her mother very much if you look at picture #3 (although I do think that she also looks a lot like her father and paternal grandmother).

On the other hand, when I look at pic #2 Máxima reminds me of Alexia. Is it just me or is anyone else under the same impression?

Regarding little Ariane, I'm not quite sure yet...I think I'll just wait a few more months to make up my mind. :rolleyes:

It's pretty clear that the three of them take a lot from both their parents (as expected ;)) and they're beautiful and happy little girls. :wub:

I think that there are a lot of both parents in the girls. Amalia looks overwhelmingly like Queen Beatrix to me, but she also has Maxima in her, as demonstrated in the 3rd picture. Alexia seems to be a lot like her mother, just in a ton of ways. Ariane looks like her father I think, but in the 1st picture you can see similarities between mother and daughter.

I think the girls look like both parents.
In the second picture for me it could be a black and white of Alexia at that age. And in the third picture Maxima is so like Amalia.
I also see hte resemblance between Maxima and her own mother at that age

Great pictures of the little girls. I think Amalia looks just like her Father, whereas, Alexia reminds me more of Maxima. The little one is still difficult to see who she´ll look like.
And that place, La Angostura, what a paradise!!

Thanks Marilyne, I saw the picture in last weeks prive too. I believe Maxima offered the painting of Amalia to her husband for his brithday, at least that is what the magazine said.

Cute pic!

It seems Amalia knows the painting is of her and loving the attention. That kid certainly has personality!!:lol:

How cute! Amalia's smile is just precious.

I miss her being that age!! She was so cute.

palace

The picture was taken at Palace 'Noordeinde' its the workpalace of queen Beatrix in the Hague. This picture comes from a book about the palace. Its on the occasion of the birthday of prince Willem-Alexander

The picture was taken at Palace 'Noordeinde' its the workpalace of queen Beatrix in the Hague. This picture comes from a book about the palace. Its on the occasion of the birthday of prince Willem-Alexander
thank you s much for your answer

When Ariane is celebrating her first birthday will there be a fotoshooting like every year on Alexia's birthday?

There isn't a photoshoot every year on Alexia's birthday, that was only one. Normally the Prince of Orange takes pictures of his daughters for the birthdays and there are photoshoots on among others the holidays.

I think these three girls are adorable...I wish we could have more pics on them. I know that Princess Maxima and Prince Willem wants to keep their family life privately, but they must think that we love them and needs to see their pics DESPERATELY!!! (I'm kidding, of course!) :D:whistling:

Vanesa.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom