Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RTL Boulevard asked prince Willem-Alexander how they celebrated the birthday of Princess Alexia. He replied that it was deadly normal, with singing in such. As a present the princess received a pink bike with silver details.

It's nice they try to keep some normalcy in the girls' lives.

I'm surprised Amalia asked for English lessons. As a future queen in a world where English is used as the somewhat common language, I would think that this would be already planned for her. I believe most of the royals use either English or French to communicate these days.

English is the third most common language, if anything CA should be learning Spanish or Mandarin.

English is the third most common language, if anything CA should be learning Spanish or Mandarin.

If you had read my post, you would see that I wasn't speaking about which language was the most commonly spoken worldwide; I was referring to the royal families and other heads of state who commonly use English or French.

If you had read my post, you would see that I wasn't speaking about which language was the most commonly spoken worldwide; I was referring to the royal families and other heads of state who commonly use English or French.

I obviously read your post else I would not have commented on it.
Yes English and French I think is most commonly spoken by the royals, but Catharina shouldn't be focusing on learning a language she won't use for a while.
And where was it said that she asked to learn english btw?

"Amalia will really have to negotiate if she wants her parents to get her a game computer" said Princess Máxima earlyer this week when children asked her if Amalia had one.Máxima made it clear that she and Alexander don't really like seeing their children hang-out in front of a pc or tv.And,Amalia simply doesn't have that much time for that either as she loves judo,ballet & hockey and she's absolutely crazy about speed skating;"She wants to try it all" and ;"As parents we are very proud of her for she already has three swimming certificates and wants to try more".

Recently she asked for extra english lessons,besides the spanish she learns from her mother and the dutch at school.

Amalia doesn't get an allowance yet,after the summer holiday when she goes to grade 4,then she will get what is
usual for children her age,2,60 euro to 5 euro's.

She can earn a little more by doing errants as her own mother did as a child,but other then that,no.

Meanwhile sister Alexia is at it to catch up with big sister Amalia in reading and writing.She also has swimming and ballet in her agenda.

(Second paragraph)
I wonder where she hears English in the household. She didn't just come up with the desire out of nowhere... unless she listens to that blasted Miley Cyrus!:lol:

Well I'm sure that English wouldn't be hard for her since her parents and grandmother speak English so they'll be a big help to her. Amalia seems to be pretty sharp.

How lovely the A Team is! Alexia is a real beauty. For me one of the prettiest princesses around.

Alexia is indeed a beauty. She looks just like her mom.
Amalia is still my favorite though. She is the funniest and really naughty like her father was when he was young.

Alexia is indeed a beauty. She looks just like her mom.
Amalia is still my favorite though. She is the funniest and really naughty like her father was when he was young.

Definitely! I agree with you. Amalia is a naughty little girl! very likeable

Naughty and romantic at the same time. I like Amalia a great deal. She looks great with the Vuvuzella. :)

Vanesa.

Three little princesses at Sail Amsterdam 2010

The Sail Amsterdam naval festival is held once in five years, this time on August 19-23 2010.
TRH the Prince and the Princess of Orange with Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariana have attended the festival on August 21st 2010.

*Pic 1*
*Pic 2*
*Pic 3*
*Pic 4*
*Pic 5*
*Pic 6*
*Pic 7* - credits Getty

Maxima's daughters look very much alike!:wub:

Lovely photos. The three girls are beuties. Little Ariana didn´t look too pleased. Maybe she is shy as well.

Hahaha,i think she was a little bit annoyed by the wind!:p

The "Royal" DC-3 PBA,1944, (after HRH Prince Bernhard who flew it in the 40''s and 50's) of DDA Classic Airlines
will be baptised "Amalia" on december 7th,HRH 7th birthday.

The aircraft will also be painted back in the old KLM livery,which was the most classy around for decades.

DDA=Dutch Dakota Association:)

Delightful pix, Alexia being the most beautiful of the three....

Princess Ariane reminds me of Princess Madeleine at the same age. She will grow up to be the most beautiful and a free spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom