Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they won't go on their winter break as usual? Or will it be private after the olympics?

That alll depends on the school holidays of Amalia,and elimentary schools in the The Hague area don't have any till february 20th.
Daddy Alexander will be in Vancouver on the 10th to attend the opening of the Winter Games two days later.
:)

Willem-Alexander is a super-daddy. He is so kind to all of his three daughters. And Ariane is so sweet. She looks a little bit like her older sister Alexia.

The girls made drawings for Sven Kramer. ;) So cute. Their way to support him.

HRH Princess Amalia will be a bridesmaid at Crown Princess Victoria's and Daniel's wedding on june 19th.Lovely!!:flowers:

That is beyond lovely! I'm dying to see the sight of Amalia at the wedding. :wub:

How wonderful that she's having her goddaughter in the wedding. Wonder how many of her other godchildren will be in the wedding???

HRH Princess Amalia will be a bridesmaid at Crown Princess Victoria's and Daniel's wedding on june 19th.Lovely!!:flowers:
Where has the bride announced who her bridesmaids will be?

She hasn't as far as I know. It was said/claimed on Dutch tv. According from to them, they got the news from an "inside source."

Josette

Wow (I hate this word), Amalia is so big girl!

"Amalia will really have to negotiate if she wants her parents to get her a game computer" said Princess Máxima earlyer this week when children asked her if Amalia had one.Máxima made it clear that she and Alexander don't really like seeing their children hang-out in front
of a pc or tv.And,Amalia simply doesn't have that much time for that either as she loves judo,ballet & hockey and she's absolutely crazy
about speed skating;"She wants to try it all" and ;"As parents we are very proud of her for she already has three swimming certificates
and wants to try more".

Recently she asked for extra english lessons,besides the spanish she learns from her mother and the dutch at school.

Amalia doesn't get an allowance yet,after the summer holiday when she goes to grade 4,then she will get what is
usual for children her age,2,60 euro to 5 euro's.

She can earn a little more by doing errants as her own mother did as a child,but other then that,no.

Meanwhile sister Alexia is at it to catch up with big sister Amalia in reading and writing.She also has swimming and ballet in her agenda.

Well Amalia isn't obligated to attend every family event.

William didn't even go to his Peter and Autumn's wedding.

Princess Amalia did not attend the christening. Instead she went to a friend's birthday party, as did Prince Maurits oldest daughter.
what you nean Amalia was not there??? I saw the photos of her at the christenning

so waht it was that photos of amalia in the cristenning?

:previous:

One of the galleries in the christening thread referenced back to Benjamin Van Vollenhoven's christening, so there were photos of Amalia in that set. Perhaps that's what you saw. :flowers:

yes, in the ppagency

No,you didn't and you couldn't.Amalia was at a friends birthday party,as several poster said before.Look again my dear.Happy Easter.It was Eliane's baptism and there was no Princess Amalia.

Amalia was not there !

I am not talking about the baptism,I am mentioning the interview Máxima gave earlyer this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
No,you didn't and you couldn't.Amalia was at a friends birthday party,as several poster said before.Look again my dear.Happy Easter.It was Eliane's baptism and there was no Princess Amalia.

She's talking about Benjamin Van Vollenhoven's christening :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom