Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I love to see them und it takes a lot of courage for Maxima and WA to take the girls there with so many people around, and traying to take photos of them , once it looks that they are almost on top of maxima and ariana and she looks not very happy! i presume it is security around but still too many people around for my taste! i looks a lovley festivity!

Yes, its great to see new pictures of these three lovely little Princesses. :flowers: They're so adorable. Catharina-Amalia seems always happy.

Can somebody explain me why does the RVD allows the publishment of these photos?

Princess Amalia is one of the most beautiful little royal girls! She almost looks ready for life ahead..

Can somebody explain me why does the RVD allows the publishment of these photos?

As this was agreed beforehand in relation with this ancient dutch tradition.
They didn't show up spontaniously,they were announced as a certain degree of security is necessary Pr.M.
So,thank you RVD.Enjoy these dutch Crown Jewels:)

I like the photo wher you can see Amalia without her first teet? i wonder what did she had the tooth fairy or the raton perez?

The girls are goring up so beatiful and sweet! All three are wonderful in thier own way. Amalia looks very bright, Alexia is a cutie pie, and Ariane is the sweeties little thing you've ever seen, mixed up with some spunky here and there. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Thanks everyone for the pictures.
The girls as well as WA & Maxima look like they were having a great time. The girls outfits are really colorful and their hats with the feather is really nice. Would be cool if Maxima was caught in one at the festivel.
Its nice to see the family attending this event yearly.

i think when santa clause makes his rounds in europe. we finally got to see them!

Ahead of the 6th birthday of HRH Princess Catharina-Amalia tomorrow december 7th:

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages.:queen3:

Catharina-Amalia is so animated! a Happy Birthday to the future Queen!

She looks so cute sitting in the pink throne!

In the last years at the ending of the year there were photoshoots of the three little cuties. Has there been one in 2009?

No, nothing has been released this year. Not for the birthday of princess Amalia and not for christmas either. I suppose the first time we will see anything is during the annual winter photoshoot in Lech.

I thought there was an agreement between the media and the royal family about giving photosessions throughout the year and they would be left alone.

The photo shoot at Lech will be in February as the Princesses,at least Amalia,will have to go to school till february 20th.
A little more patience please..:)

Maybe some other photo's will be availeble in connection with HM's 30th Jubilee as Monarch,april 30th,or before,
on HM's birthday on january 31st.

The children also might appear at the end of this years Queensday festivities in Zeeland as last year
they would have participated at Het Loo Palace if this day had not been reduced to such a disaster.

Last edited:
I was thinking Maxima grow up in argentina where on January 6 it is the tradition of the 3 Magic Kings or the 3 wise man, I wonder if she keeps the tradtion with her daughters it is a very nice tradition for the kids, you put your shoes on the door , some grass for the cammels and water and when you wake up in the morning you get presents!

The photo shoot at Lech will be in February as the Princesses,at least Amalia,will have to go to school till february 20th.

Maybe some other photo's will be availeble in connection with HM's 30th Jubilee as Monarch,april 30th,or before,

The children also might appear at the end of this years Queensday festivities in Zeeland as last year
they would have participated at Het Loo Palace if this day had not been reduced to such a disaster.

Thanks for the info Lucien, I too was wondering when the next time we see the girls may be. I wonder if they may travel with their father to see the Olympics here in Vancouver, I believe they did that with Beijing but then again that was in the summer.

There is no photosession in February. The family of the Prince of Orange will go to the Olympics in Vancouver.

So they won't go on their winter break as usual? Or will it be private after the olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom