Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 1 (September 2005 - June 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second try...
Picture of Alexia...

Source: Telegraaf.
Picture taken by the Prince of Orange.

Attachments

• Kopie van TE_2S_20060626_3_146_1_image.jpeg
    Kopie van TE_2S_20060626_3_146_1_image.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Alexia looks nothing like her sister. She is very smiley. I don't think Amalia smiled all that much when she was one.

melmel said:
Alexia looks nothing like her sister. She is very smiley. I don't think Amalia smiled all that much when she was one.
I noticed that, too. ;)
Amalia didn't smile that often when she was a Baby. She always looked a bit curiously. Nevertheless the sisters look very similar! They have the same dark eyes!
They are both really cute! :)

Hard to believe this little one is a year old! thanks for the lovely photos of a beautiful little girl.

A better pic from the official site:
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/dsc?s=obj&c=getobject&objectid=16174&getastype=org&!dsname=minazkh
dsc

Princess Alexia (early May 2006):

32686-a.jpg

Copyright ANP / Refdag.nl

Last edited:
wimaamal said:
Second try...
Picture of Alexia...

Source: Telegraaf.
Picture taken by the Prince of Orange.

That's Maxima's daughter, alright!

... And a second photo of princess Alexia!

dsc

WOW! The girls are really pretty and resemble each other. Alexia seems to glow and Amalia has gotten so big. She will really be a beauty one day. She gets prettier each day.

No, it isn't the same. Her smile is different. Comparise the 2 pics I would say! :p

1)
amalia1jr270606.jpg

2)
dsc

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat said:
i'm posting it here, since Princess Alexia is the birthday celebrant. ;)

the super-cute photos of the Princesses are published today at El Mundo's website:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_gente/2006/06/27/index_7.html

i'll say, Prince Willem-Alexander is a very good photographer! these are the best pics of the Princesses that i've seen so far. ;) :)

Thank you for sharing RB:).

The two princesses dressed with the same dresses:) ... How nice from Dad to share this family pics with us.

(Source: ELMUNDO.es)​

Does anyone have a picture of the castle where Amalia and Alexia live?

Thank you very much in advance!

Eikenhorst

photofan said:
Does anyone have a picture of the castle where Amalia and Alexia live?

Thank you very much in advance!

It's a beautiful Villa called Villa Eikenhorst in Wassenaar:)

Does anyone know if Princess Catharina-Amalia will be starting preschool this year?

she allready visited nursingschool in wassenaar, a 'school' for todlers I mean! I think she will be going to that place again this year..

Alexia definitely looks a lot like her mother.

pinkflower said:
Princess Alexia is soo cute. In my opinion, she is more beautiful than Amalia.

Ouch! Sad to compare two sweet girls like that but then hey, its your opinion.

I think both of the little Princesses are adorable. I also think that Willem-Alexander is a great photographer; those pictures are very cute.

I found this really nice video of baby Amalia with her parents at home after the birth of the little princess. Prince Williem Alexander and Princess Maxima gave an interview with Amalia by their side. The video is 7 mins long.
Too bad I don't understand much of what they said in the interview but it's really nice to watch.
Video link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfN63Tw3-ek&search=Netherlands%20Holland%20Maxima%20Willem-Alexander%20Willem%20Prince%20Prins%20Amalia%20Catharina-Amalia%20Princess%20Royal%20Prinses%20birth

Thanks Mandyy, it has been a while since I last saw it on television. Great to hear Maxima proudly saying 'Amalia is terribly sweet' and the Prince of Orange referring to his father.
Nicest gift: the iceskates from a village from Frisia. As they said that all the gifsts didn't fit in the room I am sure Amalia and her siblings will have enough toys to play with for the upcoming years.

The cradle will be used for the nextborn Prince or Princess to, as it has been used by the children of Wilhelmina, Juliana and beatrix before.

mandyy said:
I found this really nice video of baby Amalia with her parents at home after the birth of the little princess. Prince Williem Alexander and Princess Maxima gave an interview with Amalia by their side. The video is 7 mins long.
Too bad I don't understand much of what they said in the interview but it's really nice to watch.
Video link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfN63Tw3-ek&search=Netherlands%20Holland%20Maxima%20Willem-Alexander%20Willem%20Prince%20Prins%20Amalia%20Catharina-Amalia%20Princess%20Royal%20Prinses%20birth

last night i watch that video and Amalia very cute as baby and Maxima cradles of her have tons of things at her home from fans and lots of more include pictures,etc!

I didn't understand a word :lol: but it was wonderful video. Amalia was so cute baby!
Gosh there was soo much of things for her :eek: It has to be wonderful to be a little princess :lol:

Princess Alexia looks like the little brother of Princess Maxima.

Wonderful video although I didn't understand much of what they were saying. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom