Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what that site is saying, but the photos are really nice. What a cool site. I'm totally bookmarking it.
you can put it in google translation, it is a real cool site with all the photos you can imagine, go an have fun!

26-11-2009 Rotterdam Princess Maxima visited projects and working conference of the foundation Music Matters in the Rotterdam district Delfshaven.
The foundation aims at children and young people to get in contact with each other by making music.

Gallery ANP -- Gallery PPE

03-12-2009 Rotterdam Princess Maxima attended the 5th Homeless award Altijd Onderwegprijs of the SZN foundation in Rotterdam.
The prize is awarded to a project that contributes to improving the lives of young homeless. The winner receives a trophy and 10.000 euro.

PPE Gallery

I believe this is th4e 3rd time that she is using the red outfit. It is a very nice one, though the first time it looked the best on her.

Great photos of Maxima in Amsterdam, I just LOOOOOOVE the leopard dress- its super sexy!!

15-12-2009 Amsterdam Princess Maxima attended the art happening “Niet Normaal” (Not Normal) at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam. During this happening, (inter)national artists react on the question: What's normal and who desides?
PPE Agency

Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima in Zoetermeer today

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=11610790&pos=3

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=11610791&pos=2

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=11610809&pos=1

I wonder what she is doing inside this cubicle?

I wonder what she is doing inside this cubicle?

That was part of the art experiment,a three-dimensional Máxima,she could be seen on a screen standing in the cubicle..

The whole event is about what is normal and who decides what is normal or not.Yeh,who does decide.:)

thank you Lucien! it sounds a very interested event, who does decide? hummmm..... very interested........

"normal" is a setting on the washing machine! : ) (there's no such thing as a normal person to me)

Tomorrow HRH Princess Máxima will close the door shut of the glass house containing three dj's participating for the 3FM Serious Request 2009 event.It';s an annual event that takes three days in which the three dj's don't eat in solidarity with the less priviliged.People think
of all kinds of ways to make money to donate to the 3FM serious request.The proceeds will go the Red Cross for the 6th subsequent year.Fantastic and inspirational initiative.Try and get something simular of the ground where you are!Request for music and bid on it,hold a garage sale and sent the proceeds to serious request,run and have each km sponsored,hold auctions,you think of something I'm sure:flowers:

Last year it was hubby Alexander who closed the door of the glass house btw.

Radio 3FM - Serious Request - Serious Request 2009

I like that fact that each person can decide how they will raise the funds instead of everyone doing the same thing. It sounds different. People can get real creative with it.

Yes, last year was a huge success. They raised so much money.

Tomorrow HRH Princess Máxima will close the door shut of the glass house containing three dj's participating for the 3FM Serious Request 2009 event.It';s an annual event that takes three days in which the three dj's don't eat in solidarity with the less priviliged.People think
of all kinds of ways to make money to donate to the 3FM serious request.The proceeds will go the Red Cross for the 6th subsequent year.Fantastic and inspirational initiative.Try and get something simular of the ground where you are!Request for music and bid on it,hold a garage sale and sent the proceeds to serious request,run and have each km sponsored,hold auctions,you think of something I'm sure:flowers:

Last year it was hubby Alexander who closed the door of the glass house btw.

Radio 3FM - Serious Request - Serious Request 2009

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages:flowers:

Máxima took "an item" in for auction in that she said that in the weekend of 19 and 20 of march 2010 it is NL.DOET day,formerly known as Make a Difference Day.She decided people can bid on working along with Máxima and Alexander one of these days in their volunteer job."So;said Máxima;"you're going to pay to work,a bit dumb....laughing loud ",but the highest bidder will accompany Alexander and Máxima on their volunteer work day in march.:)

I think it a very creative fantastic suggestion.It's on auction on eBay and at present the the bid is over 3500 euro already and nine more days to go for auction.

The Princess also got three t-shirts for her girls with little musquito´s on them,
this year the money goes to Red Cross and the fight against malaria.Every 30 minutes
a child dies of malaria,what nonsense,what a unnessecary waste of life as a vaccination
only costs 80 eurocents and a musquitonet a bit over that.

You can go to the webshop and order items there if you like.Ofcourse you do....;)

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=18-12-2009%20Groningen

courtesy ppe

Late this -saturday- afternoon the score already was over 250000 euro´s!!Within less then the first 24 hours!!Fantastic!!People really got creative,people cycling around the country,hello,it is -10 celsius with snow and freezing wind,but still they collect money criss cross through the country on their way to Groningen,a lady putting her delicious cakes and pastries up for auction at eBay,all kinds of things.Heartwarming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom