Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
And here is another picture

imgur: the simple image sharer

I can't believe what she is wearing! Too much brown, I wish she would at least try an be fashionable for once.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima launched the project "Open Entry Language" to mark the 10th anniversary
of Cybersoek in Amsterdam today, January 31, 2012. Cybersoek is a meeting place in the Indian
neighbourhood where residents learn computer skills.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

** parool.nl: Prinses Máxima bezoekt Cybersoek ** ddp: Princess Maxima visits Cyberhoek **

And in the afternoon Máxima attended the official launch of the programme "WE keep on growing"
in Den Haag - WE stands for Women Entrepreneurs Mentors.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Last edited:
Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima has opened the VMBO school building De Kluiverboom in Groningen today, February 9, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

Last edited:
The Princess will kick-off the start of the national Womens Inc. project in cooperation with the Ministry of Education,Culture & Science as well as municipalities and local organisations.Amsterdam tuesday afternoon march 6th.

On thursday morning march 8th HRH will attend the Female TOP Talent breakfast at the De Witte Club,The Hague.

Last edited:
Princess Máxima also opened the Women Inc Festival in 2010 and 2011 IIRC (and maybe before that?).

Last edited:
Princess Maxima She Look Very Nice , and Elegant , Like Her , Thanx For Posting ALL :flowers:

Last edited:
Great to see Peincess Maxima at the breakfast, love her in that shade of green, and have missed her warm smile too!

It seems that Máxima went straight away from the memorial service in Lommel to Boxmeer, hence the black outfit & pearls.

-
She must have had these sunglasses for ages now, and each and every time she is wearing them she reminds me of Edna Mode.

The celebration changed. It was all about the tragic accident. So Princess Máxima only went to Oeffelt (Boxmeer) today, not to Cuijk. They planted 28 trees (number of victims) and there were white balloons.

My pics of today:

Fan van Máxima » Prinses Máxima bij viering 55 jaar Nationale Boomfeestdag

Google Vertaling

Absolutely Princess Maxiama She Looks Wonderfull , I Like Her Outfit Very Much Everything Suitable The Suit & Stocking & Shoes & Pearl Necklace & The SunGlasses looks so nice on her Face , Thank You For Sharing Fanvanmaxima :flowers:

Princess Maxima Looks Nice , Thank You For Posting MagMil .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom