Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked it and she didn't visit Barcelona to meet her Spanish royal friends. She was actually there to meet the president of the 'La Caixa' bank to talk about micro finance. She wanted to know more about 'micro bank', a project that was started in 2007.

Source: monarquaconfidential, and a picture here. The man next to her is Juan Maria Nin, president of the La Caixa.

-
The website of the RF often does not list these kind of activities, they also forget a lot of water managment and IOC things of the prince of Orange too.

Last edited:
Letizia and Cristana being available for lunch with her shows they like each other I think (sometimes you have to like each other but this is voluntary:))

I just checked it and she didn't visit Barcelona to meet her Spanish royal friends. She was actually there to meet the president of the 'La Caixa' bank to talk about micro finance.

Source: monarquaconfidential, and a picture here.

HRH Princess Máxima at the 15th jubilee of Home Start,Venray today:

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

i loved the pictures of maxima, letizia and cristina together. it's not that often that we get to see pictures of royals together in their free time. nice that they all found a slot to meet in between the busy schedules. where are the posts on the meeting exactly? in the maxima, cristina or letizia threads?

the article mentions that they had as starters grilled vegetables (letizia), ox carpaccio (cristina) and sauteed mushrooms (maxima) and that they all had scallops and veal as main. "they didn't order deserts but cristina and letizia had tea and maxima asked for an americano"

HRH will attend part of the Divosa jubilee congress,Beatrixtheater,Utrecht today.

i love her neckalce, thank you for the photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Maxima attended the Divosa jubilee congres in Utrecht. 11-06-2009.
PPE Agency

I can't believe how busy Princess Maxima has been lately. She will be ready for vacation!! Any chance of a summer family photo shoot?

I'm hoping that we'll see one soon.

Princess Maxima attended the project De Uitdaging ( The Challange) at a school in Eindhoven. 12-06-2009.
PPE Agency

Nothing a little Botox can't fix lol I think she looks fantastic with or without wrinkles.

the Dutch do not really mind a premature wrinkle or two, they are less groomed than other women Western/Southern Europe.

I do know that she and WA go to a sort of special dentist (can not remember his name) so they do go the xtra mile there. His practice is somewhere just beyond the Dutch border because he is not allowed in Holland to charge the fees he does (I once showed my Dutch dentist the top 10 dentists in London and he had a fit of laughter for the pricelist).

the Dutch do not really mind a premature wrinkle or two, they are less groomed than other women Western/Southern Europe.

I do know that she and WA go to a sort of special dentist (can not remember his name) so they do go the xtra mile there. His practice is somewhere just beyond the Dutch border because he is not allowed in Holland to charge the fees he does (I once showed my Dutch dentist the top 10 dentists in London and he had a fit of laughter for the pricelist).

True,wrinkles are thought too superficial to spend a breath on here.And rightfully so,we leave that to begums and other two legged disasters catapulted into the superficial so-called celebrity status.It is for the nouvau plebs,not for Our Royals.They laugh at that.:)

Oh these dentists,one can go on a world cruise on the Queen Mary just for pulling your wisdom tooth......Too rediculous for words really...But ok..:rolleyes:

Maxima is so beautiful. We could only wish to have her "wrinkles" She looks great, considering I live in Florida where people go so overboard with "procedures" to look better. Not that I mind if someone has botox or anything else! I just think Maxima looks just great and is a great example for her daughters as well as other young girls!!

so they go to another country for the dentist?

A dutch dentist, just beyond the dutch border for tax and legal reasons (he is not allowed in Holland to charge more than what dentists are allowed to charge according to the dutch "dental society")

It is speculation to which dentist they go, read about it in an interview with the dentist in the NRC a good newspaper. I think they asked him but he did not confirm because unable to talk about it.

quote=ashelen;955462]so they go to another country for the dentist?[/quote]

Oh dear. Not princess hair at all.

Courtesy of P.P.E. Agency.

Princess Maxima attends the restored Lange Voorhout in The Hague. (12/06/2009)
http://i40.tinypic.com/14lo85l.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/351v89j.jpg

And sometimes she just gets it soooo right. She looks amazing here. Her makeup and "uitstraling", or radiance for lack of a better term are just beautiful. She seems to be beaming from inside!

And then, there is the awful purple shag rug that she wore today. Sigh.... I shall have to find a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom