Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorge had some surgery earlier in the year didn't he? Considering his age, he might still be recovering from it

Alkmaar today:HRH at the exhibition;"Power and Mysticism,Egmond in Medieval Times" .

"Egmond" refers to a town near the Northsea,wellknown for its strong connotation to the history of The Netherlands.The Abbey at Egmond was one of the most magnificent,and ofcourse important ones,in what was then known as Holland.
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=27247

ANP Beeldbank

http://www.abdijvanegmond.nl/cms/publish/content/showpage.asp?pageid=635

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=28-10-2008%20Alkmaar

Courtesy PPE/

Last edited:
Alkmaar today:HRH at the exhibition;"Power and Mysticism,Egmond in Medieval Times" .

"Egmond" refers to a town near the Northsea,wellknown for its strong connotation to the history of The Netherlands.The Abbey at Egmond was one of the most magnificent,and ofcourse important ones,in what was then known as Holland.

ANP Beeldbank

Abdij Egmond

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/

Very interesting photos. I think it is hilarious that Maxima wore spiders on her blouse.

Princess Maxima is an example of a modern princess. She is always busy attending ceremonies, openings, flying to other countries etc..and always with a lot of enthusiasm.

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Fairtrade week in Hotel Theater Figi in Zeist.
The opening has as theme ''Make Fairtrade your Business'', organized by the Max Havelaar foundation.

PPE Agency Zeist

Ah, Holloween is celebrated by the princess too. I do believe she is one day early though :whistling:

A worthy cause btw: fairtrade.

I am glad to see that she is involved in promoting fair trade. Is this a new cause for Maxima, or has she been involved in this in the past?

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH attended,and speeched,at the lustrum seminar of the Foreign Bankers Association (FBA) on occasion of its 15th anniversary,
West-Indisch Huis,Amsterdam today.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Is it just me of is Maxima starting to resemble her MIL more every day??

sorry but what it is MIL?

Maxima and her three beautiful girls attended the Doop of Benjamin van Vollenhoven, today at Palais Het Loo.
PPE Agency

I agree that she does slightly resemble her mother-in-law! Thank you for posting the christening photos! Catharina-Amalia is getting so big. I feel like it has been awhile since we have seen the A-team.

What is the FBA? I am guessing that it has something to do with finance, but I am unable to read the article. Would one of our Dutch-speaking members kindly translate?:flowers:

foreign bankers association. maxima attended a 15 year anniversary (?) the 31st october.

Thank you, Carlota! Is this something that Maxima attends each year?

I daresay that the anniversary was the point sgl was questioning, not the number...

Was this one recognised because its more of a significant number?

I daresay that the anniversary was the point sgl was questioning, not the number...

Was this one recognised because its more of a significant number?

Thank you, Marmi! I was fairly certain that the 15th anniversary was not a yearly occasion. :lol: I was actually wondering if Maxima attends functions for this organization every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom