Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the projects on integration was the cause they met,he was involved with helping youngsters find apprenticeships at the airport in Rotterdam.

Morocco,and its,what shall I call them without getting too nasty,but ok,I'm sure you catch my drift.Moroccons born wherever in the world always get and hold the Moroccan nationality throughout their lives regardless if they live abroad or not and also have the,in this case,dutch nationality.The Moroccan intifada,as it was called in parliament last week by populist maverick Geert Wilders.The creep that is referred to as spy sent personal information on moroccans here back to that load of sand and mountains in the north of Africa,he was requested to by the Moroccan government,they love to spy on their own and anything else with a heartbeat.OUT!!What is the most incredible is that he got fired with the police,but did get the always with a safety-risk load job on a international airport.Incredible,and absolutely stupendous.Hopes are he will have to give in his dutch passport & nationality,and will be ousted to his "motherland".That's how it is,and I am objective.

Wow! Unbelievable. He should be deported. Has the royal house made any statements regarding this incident?

well i am sure they will improve security for her , from now on! i would like to know what is her thoughts about this, i am sure she is not happy at all!

well i am sure they will improve security for her , from now on! i would like to know what is her thoughts about this, i am sure she is not happy at all!

It was not so much the security,it was that political correct nonsense on integration that doesn't work btw.I'm sure she's shocked to hear that he took advantage with his phony cause.She can't help it,she's over-enthousiatic in integration causes,maybe they will have to look through that sort of projects with a comb to discover the lice henceforworth...

Wow! Unbelievable. He should be deported. Has the royal house made any statements regarding this incident?

No,the Royal House can not issue statements in matters like this.
The one politically responsible,the Foreign Minister,did,he kicked the diplomats out.

HRH Princess Máxima will attend the re-opening of the Stadsschouwburg (City Theater) of Haarlem,friday september 26th.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this really is quite incredible. It must be a blow for Maxima to realise the way her cause was "used and abused".

Wow this really is quite incredible. It must be a blow for Maxima to realise the way her cause was "used and abused".

A blow?More of a temporary disappointment and wake-up call I think.An unexpected reality-bite.

How sad this is. Maxima seems like such a warm, happy person. I hope that this incident doesn't cause her to become more private and fearful of enjoying herself at events. I could definitely understand her hesitance at trusting people after this event.

well i guess security will be more tite! i would ask for that in her place! what a sad event!

Máxima looked great!
That dress is the same one she wore for Felipe&Letizia's wedding.

I like the dress very nice, nice colour too!!!!!

I have posted some pics in these threads:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ery-2-november-2006-a-11485-7.html#post829035
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-maximas-eveningwear-1994-10.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-maximas-hats-headwear-and-hairstyles-1736-11.html

-------

But I cant open the PPE link. Or actually, I suspect that I can and its telling me that its not valid, but I cant understand it.
I tried just going in through the homepage but didnt see any pics from this event there.
Has anyone had more luck than me?

According to the caption she was pushing a button (on the pillow) and thus re-opening the theatre.

She looks amazing! I really love the outfit.

According to the caption she was pushing a button (on the pillow) and thus re-opening the theatre.

Thank you, Marengo! I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't read the captions.

I have posted some pics in these threads:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ery-2-november-2006-a-11485-7.html#post829035
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-maximas-eveningwear-1994-10.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-maximas-hats-headwear-and-hairstyles-1736-11.html

-------

But I cant open the PPE link. Or actually, I suspect that I can and its telling me that its not valid, but I cant understand it.
I tried just going in through the homepage but didnt see any pics from this event there.
Has anyone had more luck than me?

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/ v/d Werf.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=26433

Last edited:
You are right! Back then she matched it with an also pink coat (lovely) and a BIG pink hat:

elmundo.es | Boda Real

I kind of liked those shoes more, in order to match this outfit... but I have to admit she looked really glamorous for this event too.

very well spotted! i would have never found out it was the same dress!

thanks for the picture of poland. maxima seems to travel quite a big abroad because of her involvement with finance. she has recently been to quite a few short duration (one or two day) trips...

I can't believe how busy P Maxima is. She is really an amazing woman, to be able to handle being a Crown Princess, all of her finance work, and not to mention 3 little girls. WOW. I hope she has an assistant who packs for her and a personal massuese!!!

I can't believe how busy P Maxima is. She is really an amazing woman, to be able to handle being a Crown Princess, all of her finance work, and not to mention 3 little girls. WOW. I hope she has an assistant who packs for her and a personal massuese!!!
i am sure she has plenty help, a set of several people working for her, that's the only way you can do it!

IMO Maxima is the prototype of a modern CP - it looks like she was born for the job. She's no handbag like Letizia, does not overshadow her husband like Mary. She is respected for who she is and what she does, was entrusted with her own field of interest and unites all these important features: hardworking, committed, warm, charismatic ... it's a very long list.

Hola picks up the budget issue of the DRF: Nice picture of Maxima.
Galerías de imágenes

Lets stop the comparisons here. Each CP can be discussed in their own threads. Comparisons really do not add anything to the conversation.

Thanks

Empress - Dutch Forums Moderator

P Maxima looks great this week, can't wait to see her in Paraguay... to Duke of Marmalade, here here, well said!!!

I often wonder, isn't Maxima in a constant state of jetlag with all this travelling? That might explain her messy hairdo's for one thing, she simply forgets it!!:ROFLMAO:

I often wonder, isn't Maxima in a constant state of jetlag with all this travelling?

So do I! I guess she has just gotten used to it

So do I! I guess she has just gotten used to it
yes, i wonder the same, specially when is so many hours difference! I live in the west coast and I went to europe this summer, it took me 10 days to recuperate with the time, my husband and my daugther we all use to wake up in the middle of the night have breakfast, be a wake for a couple of hours and go back to sleep again wake up and have breakfast again! I wonder speacially in the state visits where she has to look so glamorous , how she does it? well and therest of the CPs , mind you sure they go in first class so they are traveling confortable to sleep! but still is not the same1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom