Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is no so bad the hat i will use it! i can imagine all the birthday presents that she got!

That red hat is cool :rolleyes:. I would wear it.

Marengo said:
well, I actually think she wore worse things than this one
Definitely.. the pink one at Koniginnedag, the towel at Prinsjesdag, the mushroom(as you said)... just to name a few.

I think Maxima may have made a few fashion "mistakes" here and there in her royal career (and who hasn't really?;) ) but what sets her apart is that even when she has questionable taste in fashions she is always so magnetic and upbeat and charming, that her clothing choices are secondary to her own personality.

More pics from this evening
BelgaPicture - Category details

and nice pics from yesteday on Hola
Galerías de imágenes

Ah, beautiful outfit! I love bright colours on Máxima.

Yes, she makes some fashion mistakes sometimes. Especially when she chooses dresses (and shoes) that don't fit her type of body. But what I always like to see in Maxima is how different her outfits are from each other. She definitely don't have a boring fashion style.

HRH attended the Royal Metal Union Productivity Award,Nieuwegein,this afternoon:

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy Royalimages/lex van Lieshout.

22-05-2008 Nieuwegein Princess Maxima attended the award ceremony of the MetaalUnie Productivity Award in Nieuwegein.
The award is for a medium company which helps to increase the participation of employees in the productionproces.

PPE Agency

The earrings...:whistling:

She was radiant, as ever...but, oh...these RED earrings!!!! :wacko::glare:

Vanesa.:ROFLMAO:

She was radiant, as ever...but, oh...these RED earrings!!!! :wacko::glare:

Vanesa.:ROFLMAO:

She sure was lovely indeed! very radiant and happy. But are you sure those earrings are not orange and matching her outfit? :flowers:

Her Majesty Queen Beatrix and HRH Princess Máxima will attend the Four Freedoms Award ceremony in Middelburg today.

Princess Máxima attended the "Talent to the Top" meeting,Passenger Terminal.

ANP Beeldbank

This outfit and the shoes arent't "the top"...
But Maxima seems radiant as always...

Yikes! Terrible shoes, and what's more she looks like she is wearing a large red garbage bag! It just looks like a mish mash of fabric with no shape at all!

The shade of red actually suits her... but her outfit is a mess.

The skirt .. urgh- I hate it. Balloon Skirts really don't look good at her at all.:eek:
And she should have worn high heels with that outfit.

She really doesn' t have a clue how to dress, does she? At least 95% of the time she looks like a mess, which is difficult considering the budget she has to buy clothes. Most women can find something more elegant at a regular C&A shop than this latest monster she is wearing. Anyway, her vivacity and genuine interest save the day as usual, so...

Any idea what former minister Sybilla Dekker is doing there by the way?

Last edited:
I don't have a clue what's going on here has she had an operation on her feet and she has to wear those shoes? It is unbelievable!!!!! Honestly...... I won't even buy those shoes the bag is nice the outfit prety but all together appalling I have said it before whoever she uses to advise she needs someone new.

what she was thinking? the skirt is terrible and the shoes does not match the outfit, who is dressing her? her enemy!

I don' t think she has a stylist. Of course that makes her less plastic and shows more of her personality and such, and being royal is not the same as being a catwalk princess.. but still, it is rather worrisome if your 70 y/o mother-in-law dresses better than you do (not to mention 65-y/o princess Margriet and 68 y/o Princess Irene).

Last edited:
Well never mind the shoes, but those toes!!!!!!! Put some color on them for crying out loud.

Mind you, I just don't like feet, unless they are cute little chubby baby feet, but adult feet should never be ensconced in open toed shoes at a work event or formal event. The beach, at home, in your garden, wherever, but not at work, and not in her position. yuck.

egads! what an outfit! It looks as if she wore this outfit to bed to save time on getting up and getting ready in the morning!
she's worn some crazy outfits before, but this one is a doozy!

She really doesn' t have a clue how to dress, does she? At least 95% of the time she looks like a mess, which is difficult considering the budget she has to buy clothes. Most women can find something more elegant at a regular C&A shop than this latest monster she is wearing. Anyway, her vivacity and genuine interest save the day as usual, so...

Any idea what former minister Sybilla Dekker is doing there by the way?
While Minister she initiated the Talent to the Top thing.

Máxima,she looks tired/absent minded,as much as she genuinely loves to laugh/smile,she has trouble doing it all the time now.
There are men,women and pregnant women,don't tell 'm what to wear let alone critisize,
you'll have a load of hormones in your neck you never ever get rit of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom