Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess attended the first Festival Forensic Care at the Fabrique in Utrecht today.

My friend read in one magazine that she was pregnant, do you think it is true?

Did someone else notice that Princess Maxima chance her front teeth(s) somewhere around new-year?
She looks good though!

I believe Privé or another boulevard magazine noticed it and published an article about the teeth of the princess too. But indeed, they do seem whiter...

I believe Privé or another boulevard magazine noticed it and published an article about the teeth of the princess too. But indeed, they do seem whiter...
Thank you for the information. I don't follow thouse magazines:nonono:, not even in the supermarkt;).

Does she have not original teeth yet??? I am surprised...

She looks great as always

Thank you for the information. I don't follow thouse magazines:nonono:, not even in the supermarkt;).

I use the bookshop in the trainstation as excuse :whistling:.

fortimo said:
Does she have not original teeth yet??? I am surprised...

I believe the teeth are hers but they seem to be cleaned or whitened.

Last edited:
HRH will open the new venue of the Education Faculty of the College Utrecht tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
Princess Maxima looks fantastic! It is nice to see her involved in education.

Is this college or university one of her patronages?

Is this college or university one of her patronages?

No,not this specific one,no.But it has her interest due to its diversity in education,from drama to
sign language to music with 8000 future teachers in training.

Maxima really shines at her events! Love the outfit and earrings!!!

The Princess will open the third edition of the Arnhem Fashion Biennale on june 5th.

HRH will open the Colourfull Business Event at the Ahoy complex,Rotterdam wednesday april 1st.
Het Koninklijk Huis

The event focusses on entrepeneurs with a different culturel background,women and starting entrepeneurs and one-man/woman businesses.

The theme is;"Networking for Success"

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Colourful Business Event in Ahoy in Rotterdam. 01-04-2009
PPE Agency

I have the feeling Maxima didn't have many public appearances in the last months... does anyone know why?
We see Mary or Letizia nearly every 2 days and Maxima once or twice in a couple of weeks... :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom