Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
wapen_kinderen2.jpg

Welcome to the 5th thread for Crown Princess Maxima of The Netherlands' current events.

The previous thread can be found here
Please post current news and pictures of Crown Princess Maxima in this thread.
While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not link the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures from previous events may be posted in the picture thread via imagehost.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does look absolutely radiant! Her new haircut looks good as well.

Wow Maxima looks really stunning. That outfit really suits her and flatters her figure. She appears really slim and glowing!

Oh wow she looks so beautiful, especially in this picture !http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/arianemax/07090501.jpg

But what is she wearing ?! :ohmy: When I first saw the black jacket and the red earings I thought she was wearing a nice black pant suit or jacket + skirt combo, but no, she's wearing the most hideous coat I've ever seen. What are the feathers for? I don't get it .. For a beautiful woman like Maxima, that is one ugly coat!:eek:

Do anyone know if Maxima does her own makeup? I think she's doing a good job, if she is.

Oh wow she looks so beautiful, especially in this picture !http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/arianemax/07090501.jpg

But what is she wearing ?! :ohmy: When I first saw the black jacket and the red earings I thought she was wearing a nice black pant suit or jacket + skirt combo, but no, she's wearing the most hideous coat I've ever seen. What are the feathers for? I don't get it .. For a beautiful woman like Maxima, that is one ugly coat!:eek:

Do anyone know if Maxima does her own makeup? I think she's doing a good job, if she is.

yes she does.

She does look great but I didn't like her coat that much either, especially towards the end.

I like the outfit actually. It's neuw and refreshing, and she looks beatifull in it. just the shoes that i really dont like. they saw better days i gess, they look verry old to me.
Whit an other pair, she would look much more better imo...

But what is she wearing ?! :ohmy: When I first saw the black jacket and the red earings I thought she was wearing a nice black pant suit or jacket + skirt combo, but no, she's wearing the most hideous coat I've ever seen.

I had the same feeling, though I like the red & black combo. Let's just hope she cuts the bottom and make a good jacket out of it!

How do you know that? I'd expect her to have a make-up stylist at hand whenever she goes out for an official engagement...

I read that the Princess has a coiffeuse/beautician at home, when needed. The same goes for Princess Margriet and Princess Laurentien.

The Queen is the only one having a coiffeuse/beautician employed in her service. The Princesses only orders theirs when needed. That is what I have read in De Telegraaf, I believe.

Yes, I would think so too at least for official events.

I read that the Princess has a coiffeuse/beautician at home, when needed. The same goes for Princess Margriet and Princess Laurentien.

Mmmm...still...how do we know when she's done it herself and when she's employed a beautician?

This coat is a classic Maxima "what the heck was she thinking" outfit. She has as many awful frightful outfits as she has wonderful elegant outfits. But it is all part of what makes Maxima so uniquely Maxima.

I like her look for today's event, I don't love the coat but I'm not thinking its awful or anything like that. She has a fresh and young look today! I immediately noticed her hair is shorter. I like it, looks good. Nothing drastic or anything. It seems that a few crown princesses in recent months have been debuting new haircuts. So who's next? Victoria? Mette-Marit? Mathilde? Well we shall see!

I don't like the coat personally, but on Maxima it looks good. As always, she can pull off anything! She is such a radiant person!

Mmmm...still...how do we know when she's done it herself and when she's employed a beautician?
Now, that is an easy one.
Just compare her fantastic hairstyle with todays freestyle tossles.
Then it becomes crystalclear when and when not she has a stylist helping her.
She rarely does anything with her hair, but mostly even looks like she is in dire need of a comb. Obviously she is herself not very handy in putting her hair up or style it differently.
However she is IMo pretty good at applying her make-up. Sometimes she slams on toooooo much rouge, but for the most part it looks very good.

I like Maxima's alphet. I thinks she looks good and pleasant.

my guess is that whenever she is attending a major event (state dinners, prinsdag- I can't ever remember how to spell that, gala events, etc) she gets her hair and makeup done. She probably has a professional trim quite often, to keep her looking nice, but on day outings like this, she probably does her hair and makeup and styling herself.

Then again, I don't suppose that the queen can make her hair stand up like that by herself!

Reporter ´What do you like best about the Princess?´
Girl : ´She can paint well´

:lol:

Great video, Thank you. I can see Maxima is well loved in the Netherlands.

Great finding! she looks beautiful in the video.

Hello People!!! I would like to know if Maxima speaks in English or she has learnt the language of Holland?...And if somebody knows...Which is her zodiac sign?...Thanks a lot!!!...Wonderful the video!

Hello People!!! I would like to know if Maxima speaks in English or she has learnt the language of Holland?...And if somebody knows...Which is her zodiac sign?...Thanks a lot!!!...Wonderful the video!

Hi Doncella. Maxima speaks English, I know that for sure and and Dutch too I think. Try looking through the earlier threads about her - I know I have read the information you are looking for somewhere - sorry I dont have time to be of more help. You may also find a thread that interests youin the ChitChat forum.

Hope this helps!
Marmi

Hola Doncella!
Máxima can fluently speak English and Dutch.
I have no idea which zodiac sign she is, but she was born on May 17th 1971.
:flowers:

Hola Doncella!
Máxima can fluently speak English and Dutch.
I have no idea which zodiac sign she is, but she was born on May 17th 1971.

And Spanish of course.

She speaks excellent Spanish and English: the first one her native tongue, the second one she learned on the bilangual (English-Spanish) Northlands College in Buenos Aires.

She speaks quite good Dutch, be it with an heavy (but charming and not disturbing at all) accent.

Her zodiac sign would be the Taurus (April 21 - May 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom