Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very impressed by Máxima's outfit - it almost makes up for all the truely hideous outfits she's worn over the past few months!

I agree JessRulz, this outfit makes up at least for half of those terrible hats in Buthan & India! I loved the retro hair by the way - thought I still don't see why she is not touching up her roots.

Enlarge pics

Please who can enlarge the pics from Ipa press en London Features?
Thanks!!!

I agree JessRulz, this outfit makes up at least for half of those terrible hats in Buthan & India! I loved the retro hair by the way - thought I still don't see why she is not touching up her roots.

Let´s hope she wants to return to her natural hair colour (though I wonder when she used that for the last time).

Princess Maxima's hair

And which one do you think iis the real color of Princess Maxima's hair?
In all the Maxima Zorriegueta's photos -as a child- her hair is blond.

Duchesssa

yes, a kind of dark blond, I think now is brown, dark brown you can see her roots on the photos

Wow! She is a stunning lady! Like someone said, this makes up for her lack of "dressing up" in India! Great outfit, this color always looks good on her. Thanks for the pics guys.

Maxima's hair

yes, a kind of dark blond, I think now is brown, dark brown you can see her roots on the photos

Well, may be she changed her original blond hair to brown.

Duchesssa

Thanks for the pictures everyone! Max looks great. The only thing I always find with a series of pictures of this princess is that in some, she can look like she's just shy of age 30, while in others, she looks a matronly 45-plus!

Princess Maxima looks beautiful int this occassion.

amazing outfit! who designed her gorgeous gown? hair, accesories and jewelry, all looks perfect. maxima looked great lately.

The lady with the pink wig is actress Adelheid Roosen, who is one of the founders of the Zina platform (Zina is arabic for ´beauty of the woman´). The platform organises workshops at the festival. Note that the festival is located at the Beurs van Berlage, where Willem-Alexander and Maxima had their civil marriage.

lovely pictures on ppe-agency lovely day for Maxima imo, this was fun and intresting. the lady in this picture, is this a sort of dance ?

Maxima looked lovely, like the outfit and the neckalce, hair looks neat.

princess Olga:
I agree with you, sometimes she looks like in the middle of the 40s!!! If I was in her position I would use botox, but that is me, obviulsey she is happy how she looks! and in the last picutres she looks like EVITA

Was Maxima tearing up at one point in the show? It looked like she might be, and also the women around her seemed emotional as well.

princess Olga:
I agree with you, sometimes she looks like in the middle of the 40s!!! If I was in her position I would use botox, but that is me, obviulsey she is happy how she looks! and in the last picutres she looks like EVITA

She does channel Evita with that hair, but I will say this: those pictures show her to be, in my opinion, THE best she's EVER looked!! Understated colors, her hair in a decent bun, it all really becomes her! Not to mention she always, always, looks interested in whatever it is she's doing at any given moment, unlike Mary or MM who sometimes just don't have the courtesy to hide their boredom in public. :flowers:Go Maxima!

I agree. She's really beautiful in this occassion however I'm not a big fan of her dress. I'm not liking the top, it seems as if she has something going on.:ermm: She really glows when she smiles.

She does channel Evita with that hair, but I will say this: those pictures show her to be, in my opinion, THE best she's EVER looked!! Understated colors, her hair in a decent bun, it all really becomes her! Not to mention she always, always, looks interested in whatever it is she's doing at any given moment, unlike Mary or MM who sometimes just don't have the courtesy to hide their boredom in public. :flowers:Go Maxima!

A warm,caring and comforting Máxima:
The Benelux Royals Message Board: More photos

courtesy Joris,BRMB.

According to the ´Telegraaf´ the lady is called Yvonne Koning and she comes from Deventer. She calls herself ´Princess Minima´ as she is living from a minimum income, and she explained to the Princess how hard that is.

courtesy Joris,BRMB.

That's what I love most about Maxima, her total dedication to every aspect of her work. What a warm and sweet picture, thank you so much Lucien. It must be difficult for that woman. But could somebody explain to me what the purpose was of this whole act? Is it like a charity for people that don't have much money to spend, like the woman on the picture with Maxima, or am I understanding it all wrong again? (sorry for this stupic question)

Maxima seems like such a warm, comforting person, who doesn't care where you are and where you come from. She just seems to care for and love everyone.

Maxima is down to earth, but at the same time it is part of her job!

According to this article, an overview on Princess Maxima is included in a documentary called Ladies of Orange, which has been recently produced. It includes "secret histories", and the images and testimonies on her where collected by a dutch production company recently bought by Sony, which is having a special coverage in Argentina these days.

Does anyone have more info on this?

Los secretos de las princesas *The secrets of the princesses*

Las historias secretas de las princesas - Infobae.com 

courtesy Joris,BRMB.
Exactly what I meant about Maxima! Have to say she here also very much resembles her mom in law, Beatrix, who also has this warm touch when with people - I remember footage of the queen comforting a female police officer after part of the city of Enschede had exploded, was destroyed by illegal fireworks. She was so very human, like Maxima here.

That's what I love most about Maxima, her total dedication to every aspect of her work. What a warm and sweet picture, thank you so much Lucien. It must be difficult for that woman. But could somebody explain to me what the purpose was of this whole act? Is it like a charity for people that don't have much money to spend, like the woman on the picture with Maxima, or am I understanding it all wrong again? (sorry for this stupic question)
I think that's a good question, I'm a bit confused about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom