Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of Princess Maxima's appeal is that she wasn't born into royalty or even the Netherlands and therefore had to learn the ropes of two roles before the eyes of an international audience. I kinda dig the Evita hair on her as long as she's smiling. Otherwise she looks too severe.

I like the hairdo. Well what I thik I like about her is that she is genuine and doesn't have to pretend to be nice (atleast that appears to be the case).

i just saw pictures of maxima in buenos aires. it seems that their "exchange" of a photoshoot in exchange of peace and quiet didn't work. they were photos at a shopping mall and she was with ariane in her pram and feeding her. she also had a bag from her all-time-tailleur, graciela naum. she looked superb in a beige summer suit and sunglasses. some other pictures showed maxima and her mum with amalia and alexia.

i just saw pictures of maxima in buenos aires. it seems that their "exchange" of a photoshoot in exchange of peace and quiet didn't work. they were photos at a shopping mall and she was with ariane in her pram and feeding her. she also had a bag from her all-time-tailleur, graciela naum. she looked superb in a beige summer suit and sunglasses. some other pictures showed maxima and her mum with amalia and alexia.

where did you see those pictures? I'd love to see them as well :flowers:

It was to be expected...the mediacode doesn't really apply to our country, and the local journalists, papparazzos and magazines are very well aware of that. Apparently they couldn't miss showing 'how argentinian she still is and the normal things she does', since we are used to seeing pictures of her wearing tiaras and hats, and participating of official engagements... tsk tsk

As posted by Joris on the Benelux Royals MB:

Someone using a computer of the Community of Waalwijk, the Netherlands, changed information about Princess Máxima in Wikipedia in an insulting way, calling the princess names... I won't repeat the word here. Probably a silly joke but a very tasteless joke...
Mayor of Waalrijk will apologized to the Princess in a letter and said that not all inhabitants of Waalwijk are like that and says that she would be welcome on a working visit to his nice town...
happy.gif

It is announced that further research will be done to track down the person (although it's difficult because one IP number can be referring to a group of computers used at the townhall. Perhaps they can track down the one who had logged-in at that time?)

yes, I was wondering the same, is she still on vacation in Holland?

No activity for Maxima?

Oh yes,every day,but behind the scenes as they say.There is a lot of preparing to do for her coming engagements aside from getting around three young ladies who demand attention and a hubby that hopes for a occasional wink too you know.We will get to see plenty of HRH again this year,promise.
:flowers:

She must have heard you,look at the RH agenda.

Last edited:
Princess Máxima will attend the Opzoomergala tonight on the vessel "James Cook",Rotterdam.

Opzomeren is a project to "pimp" your street/neighbourhood/environment with flowers/paint/anything that makes it look a million bucks instead of grey/red stones and concrete only.

Last edited:
Wonderful project! This is what we needs! Our world is too grey. We are needing flowers and colours to have a nicer, brighter life! Good for Princess Maxima! :flowers:

Vanesa.

Those earrings are absolutely hidious IMO, sadly they look like jade, so they won't be thrown away after being worn once. Just hope it is a loan...

Maxima seems to like big earrings, and usually, I like them on her, but not this time. I agree with Marengo, they look like jade and will more than likely be brought out again. Unfortunately.

i must say i love her hair style, evita style, looks so elegant, uch more than when she has her hair loose

It is just great to see her back on work!
Anyway I agree with Marengo about the earrings: I don't like them at all.
I also don't like her wearing heer hair like this; it looks way too oldfashioned on her.
Her outfit looks pretty!

Finally Maxima back at work, so good to see her.
The earings are abit too big but are okay. Maybe would look nicer with an open dicolte. Maximas outfit was pretty, something I really dont expect to see Maxima in. I agree with Her_Majest about the hair, ages her but looks neat. To me, Maxima looked abit pale/tired. Thanks all for the pictures.

Maxima looks great. I love the earrings. Bold, original and perfect on Maxima.

I'm so glad to see her out again. She brings such vivacity to her events.

I like the pant suit, very elegant, and warm I'm sure. :)

I like the earrings, though I also wish they were a little smaller. They bring some lovely color to the black and white of her outfit.

I'm glad to see Máxima again too! :)
I think Máxima's outfit is ok. It's not Super, but it's proper for the occasion, imo.
About the earrings... I hate them. They are too big. Those green circles are simply ugly, imo! There is a cheap store called "Parfois" that sells these kind of things. :eek:

I like the Evita style on her. But I don't like the colour of the hair. This blonde hair does not fit her skin tone, imo. I think Máxima should accept her hair natural colour! She was blond when she was a child but now she is not a natural blonde anymore. The dark roots make her look a bit messy sometimes... She should stop dying her hair, accept her dark hair for good and then coloured it with some few light reflexes. JMO :flowers:

I'm glad to see Máxima again too! :)
I think Máxima's outfit is ok. It's not Super, but it's proper for the occasion, imo.
About the earrings... I hate them. They are too big. Those green circles are simply ugly, imo! There is a cheap store called "Parfois" that sells these kind of things. :eek:

I like the Evita style on her. But I don't like the colour of the hair. This blonde hair does not fit her skin tone, imo. I think Máxima should accept her hair natural colour! She was blond when she was a child but now she is not a natural blonde anymore. The dark roots make her look a bit messy sometimes... She should stop dying her hair, accept her dark hair for good and then coloured it with some few light reflexes. JMO :flowers:
may be it would look better the colour of her hair isf she would not have so much tan, it is obvous she love sto lain in the sun! for this all the wrinkles and frikels and it look worst now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom