Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so sweet of the girls! It must be hard to be seperated from them for such a long time.

Thanks for these lovely pictures dazzling. Whenever I see Maxima I think this woman has got what it takes - charisma, personality, a substanced appearance, at ease with herself. I dare say that she already is the most settled CP amongst her peers and I have no doubt that she will become one of the strongest queen consorts ever around.

I couldnt agree more:)

A few more close-up's pictures from belga
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6 -- pic 7 -- pic 8 -- pic 9 -- pic 10 -- pic 11

Speech
pic 1 -- pic 2

Arrival
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3

Maxima is IT. You know what I mean? She's really great. A wonderful mother, a great wife and an amazing Crown Princess. :queen4:

Thanks for these lovely pictures dazzling. Whenever I see Maxima I think this woman has got what it takes - charisma, personality, a substanced appearance, at ease with herself. I dare say that she already is the most settled CP amongst her peers and I have no doubt that she will become one of the strongest queen consorts ever around.

That is a rather broad comment. It seems that all the CP's are doing a wonderful job as wives, mothers. representing their countries and supporting their husbands. It seems the future generation of Royals is very blessed with loving couples that will show the world they all have what it takes.

I think Princess Maxima is not only a good wife for Prince Willem-Alexander and a good Princess herself, but also a great mother and a happy person. I think that happyness is one of the better qualities on a person...and when it comes along with brightness is really great. :flowers: And Prince Willem is also blessed with a strong personality and a happy temper. He is always laughing and his wife and him are both so natural...

Vanesa.

I think Princess Maxima is not only a good wife for Prince Willem-Alexander and a good Princess herself, but also a great mother and a happy person. I think that happyness is one of the better qualities on a person...and when it comes along with brightness is really great. :flowers: And Prince Willem is also blessed with a strong personality and a happy temper. He is always laughing and his wife and him are both so natural...

Vanesa.
You are quite right! Maxima is a very good fit for WA and for the Netherlands. I think that she is very true to herself and is also happy with who she is, and that really shows.

Something else, does anybody know what NVVK is? The abreviation doesn´t seem familiar to mee.

Something else, does anybody know what NVVK is? The abreviation doesn´t seem familiar to mee.

I think it's the 'Dutch association for Public Finance Company' ?

More about the event
JUBILEE CONGRESS: ECRC’s leading Dutch member NVVK will be celebrating its 75th anniversary on the 8th of November 2007 in The Hague - article

November 9th
Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima will attend the opening of the new venua of the Da Vinci College and Studypark Dordrecht,Dordrecht

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6
(anp pictures)

I think Maxima looked nice today, liked the outfit. Also, the colorful umbrella's thought were very cool.

Yes, I agree, I think Maxima looked lovely today!

---------------------

Maxima meet with Dr.Muhammad Yunus after meeting with the Queen - picture (ANP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! She seems to be repeating her outfits of her pregnancy. Very busy!!!
What's that suppose to mean?

HRH will accompany her husband at the start of the UN Year for Sanitation 2008 at the UN-Headquarters,NYC,wednesday november 21st.

What's that suppose to mean?

HRH will accompany her husband at the start of the UN Year for Sanitation 2008 at the UN-Headquarters,NYC,wednesday november 21st.

How long will they be in NY for?

How long will they be in NY for?

Alexander will travel there from Bogota,Colombia tomorrow,Máxima first opens a new railway station here in Amsterdam this afternoon and might join her hubby in NYC monday,meeting up with her sister there as well,so 2 to 3 days,flying back as soon as they can to be with their triple A's again.:flowers:

I saw the opening on television, i was surprised by the amount of people that attended the opening, it was so crowded! And it all seemed very festive too. Funny thing I noticed: Umberto Tan (sportspresentor that was leading the opening) adressed the Princess as ´Your Majesty´...

I saw the opening on television, i was surprised by the amount of people that attended the opening, it was so crowded! And it all seemed very festive too. Funny thing I noticed: Umberto Tan (sportspresentor that was leading the opening) adressed the Princess as ´Your Majesty´...

How many people would you say attended?
Im suprised how Maxima looks, she looks like she stepped out of a resort. I mean after such a hectic schedule & travelling, she seems to be still energetic. But, why the head to toe dark colors? I know its winter but, makes her look old.

Yes that was funny,lets say he was practising....

To Dazzling,there were thousands of people,the station is absolutely huge,the roof is the size of two soccer fields to give you an idea,but the place was cramped with all waiting & cheering for Máxima.

Yes that was funny,lets say he was practising....

To Dazzling,there were thousands of people,the station is absolutely huge,the roof is the size of two soccer fields to give you an idea,but the place was cramped with all waiting & cheering for Máxima.

I found a picture of the station - picture (isifa).

How many people would you say attended?
Im suprised how Maxima looks, she looks like she stepped out of a resort. I mean after such a hectic schedule & travelling, she seems to be still energetic. But, why the head to toe dark colors? I know its winter but, makes her look old.

that's true, she looks very energetic and all smiles:). but I'm sure she ALWAYS gets a chance to relax @home, she's a mom of 3 active girls, but I'm sure she gets all the help she needs.;)lucky royals.

She looked very pretty. I wish someone would help her with her blush. It seems to always be so heavy. She is a lovely lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom