Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (October 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but when Maxima will take a break from the events? And for how long?

sjetajiem said:
I can't believe that it is true, but I heard that she wants to be there again for Koninginnedag (April 30th).
I was reading somewhere that she will not attend Koninginnedag!

About the Due-date. I don't belive in it at all. :lol:
I mean: the end of April?
It's March now and she already looks like she can give birth in every second.
... both , Amalia and Alexia, were born before the expected birth-date. :rolleyes:

Henri M. said:
That will have been the freedom of the person who once started this thread.

By Royal Decree of 25 January 2002, nr. 41, Ms. Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti is created Prinses der Nederlanden with the predicate Koninklijke Hoogheid.
There are two reasons why Máxima is officially not known as De Prinses van Oranje:
- since the title was made 'gender-neutral', the official opinion is that only the Heir(ess) Apparent is exclusively known as De Prins (Prinses) van Oranje
- the title De Prinses van Oranje is a title en titre courteoisie. Princess Máxima however is created a Princess in her own right. Her own rightful Dutch title Prinses der Nederlanden outranks the courtesy Dutch title Prinses van Oranje.

:flowers:
Thank you so much Henri.

April 2nd is the last appearance

The Princess will then attend an oratio held by professor mrs. Nasira Jabeen at Utrecht University. Professor Jabeen is the current holder of the Prince Claus Chair.

The Princess chairs the Curatorium of the Prince Claus Chair.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the wonderful info Henri!

Aurora810 said:
I don't see any Maxima pics. Is it the link or my computer's own issue.:wacko:

I didn't see anything either, so it's not just you..I only saw planes..:) Maybe the link has changed..

Henri, if Maxima is on paternity leave & wanted to attened a certain function/event along with the queen (one of the events she usually goes to with the queen) could she attened ?

dazzling said:
Henri, if Maxima is on paternity leave & wanted to attened a certain function/event along with the queen (one of the events she usually goes to with the queen) could she attened ?

The Princess has no 'maternity leave' in the correct meaning of the word. After all she is not employed or something. She is just her own boss and she has the freedom to determine her own agenda and schedule, in cooperation with the other core members of the royal family.

Every monday morning at Huis ten Bosch there is a so-called 'secretarie', a meeting with the Queen, the Prince of Orange, Princess Máxima and main figures of the Household (the Grandmaster, the Treasurer, the Master of the Ceremonies, the Grandmastress, the Stablemaster, the Chief of the Military House, etc.) So now and then Princess Margriet and/or Prince Constantijn do attend this 'board meeting' as well.

The Princess can simply say that she will not take up engagements then and then, if she pleases so.

Princess Máxima, Current Events 4 (April - September 2007)

Princess Maxima of the Netherlands attended the First day of the National-Young-Business in the Shopping Mall HOOG CATHARIJNE in Utrecht (masterphoto)
Gallery

Maxima is very pretty !!!!!!!! thankss for the pohotos.

Welll, yes, she is pretty and I'm proud she is from Argentina...just like me! What a pity it was not me who married Prince Willem-Alexander. He is soooo handsome! (Just kidding!) :lol:

Vanesa.

Tosca said:
Princess Maxima of the Netherlands attended the First day of the National-Young-Business in the Shopping Mall HOOG CATHARIJNE in Utrecht (masterphoto)
Gallery

She's seriously in love with that pink coat :rolleyes:

How many times has she worn that pink coat btw? 3 times already, for sure...

The Royal House website has just announced that Princess Máxima will NOT attend the gala "Inspiration by Integration"at the Okura Hotel,Amsterdam tomorrow.

According to the statement the Princess will refrain from attending functions in the evening due to her pregnancy,but she will maintain all scheduled day-time functions.

Het Koninklijk Huis

I think Maxima has looked stunning at her recent events, she has truly glowed through this pregnancy:flowers:

Im leaving tomorrow for a skiing holiday in New Hampshire which is very exciting as I have never been before. I hope she doesn't have the baby while I am away!

crm2317 said:
I think Maxima has looked stunning at her recent events, she has truly glowed through this pregnancy:flowers:

Im leaving tomorrow for a skiing holiday in New Hampshire which is very exciting as I have never been before. I hope she doesn't have the baby while I am away!

The Prince of Orange was in Rome, two weeks ago, for a congress with the FAO, the United Nations Food & Agriculture Organization and he answered (while the microphone was open) on questions by other members of the assembly: "The baby will be born in the second half of April".

The biggest clue to when the babies were really due before was when her mom arrived from Argentina. That would probably be a tip off this time as well.

According Prive (gossip mag) Maxima's parents are in The Netherlands at the moment. But Prive is not really a reliable source :rolleyes:

It's the same Article as in 'BN De Stem.' ( A Dutch newspaper)

lilytornado said:
can you translate a little bit?

The Princess will do one last engagement (the oratio held by professor mrs. Nasbeen, current holder of the Prince Claus Chair) and then disappear from publicity.

The Prince and Princess have made known that they are not interested at all in the gender of the new royal infant. They just hope on a healthy child.

In contrary to the two previous times, the new royal infant will not be shown to the world the same day. Reason: the two previous times Princess Catharina-Amalia and Princess Alexia had signs of undercooling due to the expostion so soon after their birth.

There will be no gunsalute since it is no future Heir, but the premier has requested all public buildings to flag with the national flag and the orange pennant, to mark the festive birth.

There is betting about the gender of the baby. Most betters at brokers predict a Prince to be born.

Henri M. said:
The Princess will do one last engagement (the oratio held by professor mrs. Nasbeen, current holder of the Prince Claus Chair) and then disappear from publicity.

The Prince and Princess have made known that they are not interested at all in the gender of the new royal infant. They just hope on a healthy child.

In contrary to the two previous times, the new royal infant will not be shown to the world the same day. Reason: the two previous times Princess Catharina-Amalia and Princess Alexia had signs of undercooling due to the expostion so soon after their birth.

There will be no gunsalute since it is no future Heir, but the premier has requested all public buildings to flag with the national flag and the orange pennant, to mark the festive birth.

There is betting about the gender of the baby. Most betters at brokers predict a Prince to be born.

Thanks a lot!!! :flowers:

so, maxima have her last engagement until the baby nirth?
good for her, she need rest some time, she don't stop inall the pregnancy, we have to wait until after tthe birth for see her with the rest of her family

The need to rest depends on the pregnancy. Some women need more rest than others. My mother was in high activity until I was born...But my sister-in-law must stop some days before given birth. Every person is a world apart...:) I see Princess Maxima healthy and happy, and this is the principal thing.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
:) I see Princess Maxima healthy and happy, and this is the principal thing.

Vanesa.

I believe that princess Máxima is very tired, but she has a double responsability: one with her health, and the other with the people, so I think she's gonna stop when she believes she needs to.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom