Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - October 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxima is fat or she is pregnant , anyway, she had bump, she never lost the weint after alexia's birth

Picture of today, more at my website!

foto8.JPG

I don't think it's fair calling her fat. She may have gained a little weight (which doesn't necessarly mean she is pregnant) but she looks fabulous, imo.

corazon said:
maxima is fat or she is pregnant , anyway, she had bump, she never lost the weint after alexia's birth
Sorry, but I don't think Máxima is "fat". Maybe she still has a little bump after the birth of her two daughters , but I would never call her fat. I would't even say that she has too much weight...:ermm: Maybe she is not as thin as some of the other princesses, but she also has a nice figure IMO...

Maxima looks nice. I like her partly because to me she is just a 'normal' woman. She has never been too thin or too fat, just average. To me she looks radiant. :clap:

she look great, is very true, she look radiant, happy but for me, she is fat. she is a big women, I think she is 1.80 cm, like cristina, maxima had a nice figure but she never lost the weinth after alexia birth.
after amalia born maxima was really good.

I think the shoes and the bag were too loud for the dress...or at least the shoes were too loud for the dress. But she looked nice! And I agree with Avalon, Her Majesty and ...sOfIa....that Maxima has never been too thin or too big, she's just right.

Avalon said:
I don't think it's fair calling her fat. She may have gained a little weight (which doesn't necessarly mean she is pregnant) but she looks fabulous, imo.

It could just be 'that time of the month', she is not fat and I too think she looks sensational, with that smile it doesn't matter what she wears! :flowers: :wub:

She looks absolutely great! I am so glad she is back from vacation!

Skydragon said:
It could just be 'that time of the month', she is not fat and I too think she looks sensational, with that smile it doesn't matter what she wears! :flowers: :wub:

If her big, happy smile is on her face, she can put on whatever she wants, she'll still be charming! :wub: :rolleyes:

She has a lovely smile, as always. But the jewelry is tacky and completely wrong with the suit.

Skydragon said:
Skydragon, you said it all! Besides that ridiculous pair of ear rings, she's looking great!:flowers:

And fat? Well, I won't post a picture here of what fat looks like according to me. I might even insult anyone on here by putting a certain image on a certain posture...:innocent:

Tinika said:
She has a lovely smile, as always. But the jewelry is tacky and completely wrong with the suit.

Your "tacky jewelry" is a gift to the Princess from an entrepeneur that benefitted from micro-credit,to her it's anything but tacky,she wears it with pride.:)

Tinika said:
That´s not tacky, that´s craftsmanship, and it suits perfectly. Royals don´t have to wear jewels all the time.

I think with the green ball gown and emeralds the other night at the function, and this outfit, Maxima is on a fashion winning streak! I like the look of red and its variations on her and she seems to have that "extra" special sparkle about her now ;) that makes her all glowing and radiant. She looks beautiful to me.

lucien said:
Your "tacky jewelry" is a gift to the Princess from an entrepeneur that benefitted from micro-credit,to her it's anything but tacky,she wears it with pride.:)

i thought the same, i think its a lovely gesture that she wears it. moreover, it looks like she is wearing it with a lot of pride and not because of compromise (not sure if this is the exact word in english). it's obviously not my favourite, but i really think it's great she wears it with the same importance as she would wear a tiara or another type of jewelry.

Weight Gain

I was going over some old posts...and I read the ones about Maxima's "weight gain"...well now we know!:lol:

corazon said:

Wow Corazon, you were just right! Maxima was pregnant indeed!:flowers: :cool: :cool:

Princess Maxima attended the exhibition ''Star in the city'' at the Tropenmuseum in Amsterdam today. (c) anp, PPE/nieboer, click here for more

Last edited:
thanks !!!!
Maxima it has very good aspect

She looks so happy and wonderful! She is barely showing.

The princess looks radiant! I like her outfit very much and the brooch is a very nice detail. :)

Máxima was in Argentina last weekend

Have a look at ATR. Victoria posted a lot of scanned pictures from Máxima's Argentinian visit last weekend. She was there to be at the wedding of one of her halfsisters.

I love the way Maxima is always smiling. SHe looks good with this new pregnancy. Can't wait to see the newborn. Mirjamdevriend, can you tell me what ATR is and where I can find these pictures of Maxima in Argentina? Were the girls with her?

princess leonor said:
I love the way Maxima is always smiling. SHe looks good with this new pregnancy. Can't wait to see the newborn. Mirjamdevriend, can you tell me what ATR is and where I can find these pictures of Maxima in Argentina? Were the girls with her?
No children, no husband. She was 48 hours in Buenos Aires. :flowers:

The pictures can be found here:
- http://www.allthingsroyal.nl/forum/index.php?showtopic=1925&st=320(Members only)
- http://maxima.clicdev.com/f/index.php?trk=maxima&showtopic=641

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom