Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - October 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh...! She's already showing! How far along is she?
She looks great!!!!

:ohmy:I was just reading in this forum(in the fashion one) that lots of you guys were advising PMaxima to stop smoking,I was shocked,I didn't even know she smoks,or is it just a rumour????

amina1 said:
:ohmy:I was just reading in this forum(in the fashion one) that lots of you guys were advising PMaxima to stop smoking,I was shocked,I didn't even know she smoks,or is it just a rumour????

She did smoke. There is a picture of young Maxima with a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. Maxima has grown up quite a bit since then. I believe she stopped smoking, certainly since her pregnancy with Amalia. I doubt she is smoking during her third pregnancy or around her kids. We should trust Maxima and her judgement. :flowers:

amina1 said:
...yes she finally combed her hair:ROFLMAO:
My thoughts too.;) She looks superb, well put together. I absolutely love that coat.:)

soCal girl said:
She did smoke. There is a picture of young Maxima with a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. Maxima has grown up quite a bit since then. I believe she stopped smoking, certainly since her pregnancy with Amalia. :flowers:

I don't know if she has since quit smoking, but I have seen photos of Máxima smoking shortly after Amalia was born.

Alisa said:
I don't know if she has since quit smoking, but I have seen photos of Máxima smoking shortly after Amalia was born.

Never thought she smoked, she does not look like a smoker. I think, if she is not a heavy smoker then i think itll be easy to stop for 9months

I really like Princess Maxima she's always so happy, and she always has a great big smile on.

jordana2 said:
I really like Princess Maxima she's always so happy, and she always has a great big smile on.

Totally agree, she seems to be putting life in everything she does, she is not to formal nor to casual at her duties and I like that about her. Also, she has a great smile, always smiling which i think is imprtant & good

She looks fabulous. Is this dress a redo? I think she has worn it on a previous pregnancy.

Zonk said:
She looks fabulous. Is this dress a redo? I think she has worn it on a previous pregnancy.
She worn it for the first time at the state visit to argentina.

Alisa said:
My thoughts too.;) She looks superb, well put together. I absolutely love that coat.:)

This is close to the best I've seen her look. The outfit is beautiful and obviously very expensive.

The coat is absolutely wonderful. Do you know who the designer is?
Maxima is really happy!!!!

emmeleia said:
The coat is absolutely wonderful. Do you know who the designer is?
Maxima is really happy!!!!

It definitely looks like a creation from Natan to me. :flowers:

Princess Maxima is beautiful, oh that smiles, love them.

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda want to go up and rub her tummy!! Here's to another adorable Orange baby!!!!

LadyK said:
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda want to go up and rub her tummy!! Here's to another adorable Orange baby!!!!

:mrgreen:hahaha that is not just you; I wanna do that too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My interest and love for royals grows when one (or more more:lol: ) of them becomes pregnant. :wub:

Regina said:
Indeed. Apart of being nice, elegant and lovely, Princess Máxima is also a rich academic and intellectual person. Frankly, I don't see any other Crown Princess with such intellectual development and depth of human understanding.
This is indeed becoming increasingly clear. Apart from her vision, her understanding of often very complex issues, there's also the added element, it seems, of the sense we get from seeing her at these engagements: that she actually cares, that this is a person who actually gives a 'darn'.

I have to say that since I have looked at the content of what she's been up to more closely, that is something I see again and again. And, I have to add, this is not a given, this is not something that automatically all these crown princesses get, on the contrary. I won't name names, but some of these crown princesses could care less about the engagements they participate in, and boy, does it show.

This is why increasingly, some of the current crown princesses do nothing but inspire indifference in me, whereas with Maxima, it is the opposite. She's definitely someone to watch.

Maxima is CP in a country that has had ruling Queens for several generations. She most likely have had much more free rein in her development and planning of her role than her counterparts. Imagine her marrying Felipe. I doubt she would have had a different two first years than Letizia. The reigning Queen of King sets the tone.

WASSENAAR - Prinses Maxima ontvangt woensdag het boek De parels en de kroon uit handen van de auteur Gert Oostindie.

from anp

22ea8.jpg

grevinnan said:
Maxima is CP in a country that has had ruling Queens for several generations. She most likely have had much more free rein in her development and planning of her role than her counterparts. Imagine her marrying Felipe. I doubt she would have had a different two first years than Letizia. The reigning Queen of King sets the tone.
I can't imagine that anyone would crush Maxima's spirit, the indomitable spirit that makes us, and the Dutch people, adore her. Even Felipe, and the uber-conservative Spanish Royal Family, wouldn't silence her. I think Max would have been the one saying "let me finish!":)

I don't think anyone's spirit has been crushed. There are just different ways of presenting the official side of royalty.

More pics from today

Princess Máxima recieved today the book "De parels en de kroon"from Gert Oostindie in Wassenaar

(ANP)

Thanks for the pictures! What is the book about?

thankssss, great pictures !!!!!!!

Princess Emma said:
Cp Maxima Looks Pregnant With A Boy!!!!
I know some people are able to see things others don't, but would you mind elaborating on this? I mean, it's not like all blond ladies with good smiles wearing pink suits are carrying boys or anything. So please explain to the rest of us. And remember: many of us were certain that Letizia was carrying a boy the first time around, and out came little miss Leonor! :lol:

And with that final remark in mind, it is time to close this thread & open the 5th current event thread for Maxima, which can be found here.

Thanks to all who participated & we hope to see you in the new thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom