Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the hat and the jacket soo elegant..and smiling as only she knows..a stunning princess ;)

Crown Princess Máxima: Current Events (Oct 2005-Feb 2006)

Princess Maxima attends the congress of the Dutch Country women Organisation for their 75th jubilee on the 14th October. Fotoselection from www.edwinsmulders.nl

Attachments

• Maxima%201408052.jpg
    Maxima%201408052.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Maxima%20141005891.jpg
    Maxima%20141005891.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 323
  • Maxima%2014100564.jpg
    Maxima%2014100564.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Maxima%20141005567.jpg
    Maxima%20141005567.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Maxima%20141005588.jpg
    Maxima%20141005588.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 274
  • Maxima%201410055456.jpg
    Maxima%201410055456.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 334
  • maxima%201410055658.jpg
    maxima%201410055658.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Maxima%2014100554533.jpg
    Maxima%2014100554533.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 261
Princess Maxima was 17 th October present at the start of Zilverrail. Picture was made by the phone from DJ Giel Beelen from www.3fm.nl

Attachments

• 6f2cab1e8f561da4759de80bd207a74c_0.jpg
    6f2cab1e8f561da4759de80bd207a74c_0.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 404
One more picture from Zilverrail 17 October. Source AFP without watermark:)

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 437
a photo just for the curious ones: peter smulders shows as the book maxima is reading and the fruits she took with her in the car

Attachments

• Maxima%20fruit%20141005.jpg
    Maxima%20fruit%20141005.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 433
I can't see the title of the book - can you? I'm curious as to what language it is.

Sonny Boy

Its a Dutch book called Sonny Boy by Annejet van der Zijl.
The story is about two lovers who face cultural differences, get involved with the Dutch resistance during the second world war and much more...., it sounds ok to read :)

misshelen said:
Princess Maxima attends the congress of the Dutch Country women Organisation for their 75th jubilee on the 14th October. Fotoselection from www.edwinsmulders.nl

what a great outfit. btw, this organization is for women who like to make hand made crafts like knitting and embroidery. it was recently renamed "women of today."

they would like maxima to become their patron but we'll still have to see about that. maxima told the head of the organization that she enjoys embroidery.

i wouldnt have thought....

carlota said:
a photo just for the curious ones: peter smulders shows as the book maxima is reading and the fruits she took with her in the car

Máxima is reading Sonny Boy- from Author Annejet van de Zijl. It's a book about love, faith, war, racism, end perseverance.

That sounds like a wonderful but heartwrenching book.

Máxima visiting Argentina

Does anybody knows when Máxima is visiting Argentina?In December or March?:confused:

I think she is paying a private visit in december. Gossipmagazine 'Weekend' said on the cover that Catharina-Amalia will spend her 2nd birthday there anyway...

Princess Maxima said:
Does anybody knows when Máxima is visiting Argentina?In December or March?:confused:

I thought in November 2005 ánd March 2006

In November: Microcredit visit (for UN) to Argentina and Brazil. Begin December the King and Queen of Jordan will visit The Netherlands, so I'm not sure Catharina-Amalia will spend her 2nd birthday in Argentina.

In March: State visit to Argentina (with W-A and Beatrix)

xxPatrickxx said:
Her home is now here, in Holland! :)

hear hear! i'm sure that's what Maxima would say too. and I'm dutch so of course I'm very proud to be able say that she belongs to us now!

pollyemma said:
hear hear! i'm sure that's what Maxima would say too. and I'm dutch so of course I'm very proud to be able say that she belongs to us now!

Yeah, but her homeland will always have a special place in her heart! And, she must love visiting when she has the chance.

I'm also very proud that I can say that Máxima our princess is!!

xxPatrickxx said:
I'm also very proud that I can say that Máxima our princess is!!

That's really great to hear, Maxima appears to be a great person. And, I'm sure Argentina is very proud of her too. It must be comforting for Maxima to know that she is loved in her new country. It must help her to deal with the pressure of her position.
:) :)

let us, the argentinians, say that she is our argentinian princess as well, can we share her? :)

i'm so glad she is coming back to argentina, although on a bussiness trip. i also live somewhere else and know the sensation of coming back home!

I think we feel the same way about CP Mary of Denmark in Australia.
She was born here, but now she's Danish - in a way it's very confusing!:) ;)

carlota said:
let us, the argentinians, say that she is our argentinian princess as well, can we share her? :)

Of course we can! ;)

Netherlanders have to thank Argentina, the country where Maxima was born, raised and got her eductaion to now serve your interests and be such a great representation of the royal family. To my opinion the best CP of these days! BRAVO MAXIMA!

Princess Emma said:
Netherlanders have to thank Argentina, the country where Maxima was born, raised and got her eductaion to now serve your interests and be such a great representation of the royal family. To my opinion the best CP of these days! BRAVO MAXIMA!

it's both ways :) argentina also needs to thank the netherlands for giving the possibility of having such a great ambassador of the country all around the world!

i'm so looking forward to this visit... will be so symbolic! will she stay in buenos aires some days or will she just be in jujuy and the north? any official calender beng released?

Yes xxPatrickxx, she is. I would be curious to know her daily routine in Wassenaar like does she go to a gym or has one in her house, how many service people work for them? Who chooses her clothes for her if any? Does she speak Dutch with WA all the time? Does anyone know? Thanks!

I'm argentinian, I lived in Japan, Mexico and got married to an american so I reside in US now. But I must say that Argentina is my homeland and I would be always proud of it and will be pleased to come back anytime. My family and friends still live there.
And I'm very glad to hear that in Netherlands people is glad to have Maxima as their crown princess. That means that she is doing a great job and I think she is a very good "ambassador" of both countries.
I'm very proud of her, she is a very intelligent person and I would say that she got involved very well to the title she was given.

I'm argentinan and i'm very proud of Máxima!!She has become a wonderful princess!
Carlota: Máxima will visit Jujuy and then she comes to Bs.As, she'll give a speech at the Universidad Catolica Argentina

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom