Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am visiting Buenos Aires right now, I went to Las Pepas the other day (is a clothing store here on Santa Fe avenue very close to Callao avenue), and when i was about to pay, I noticed a frame with a picture of Maxima. So i was curious and asked what was that about. She was shopping there and she bought a brown leather jacket. So the picture is of her wearing the jacket.
For the locals if they are curious they could go and see it. I didnt ask more only if she was there and what she bought. The girls were very friendly and i guess i was kinda shy to ask... i focused more on my shopping.

I will try today to scan the photos. I tried last weekend but the quality of my friend´s scanner was really bad, and my sister´s scanner is missing a cable.

Was this shortly after Alexia's birthday? because she has some gained weight.

Yes these were old pictures i found in Gente archives.(one of my friends has a membership so i can see the pictures and texts)

I found this one really nice. W-A is carrying Maxima on his back when they were staying in a country club.

http://www.gente.com.ar/imgContent//notas/2002/06/1924/n17_f01_c.jpg

from gente:
´"Sin su príncipe, durante dos días, Máxima mató el tiempo haciendo shopping en la avenida Santa Fe. Bolsos, carteras y camperas "para llevar de regalo a Holanda, ya que a mi familia política y a mis amigos de allá les encanta el cuero argentino", le confió a una vendedora. También se llevó ropa de Graciela Naum, su diseñadora argentina preferida, pero no la buscó personalmente…Vivió a perpetua sonrisa y a perpetuo buen humor. Según algunos de sus amigos, dijo: "Cuando venimos para acá, en Holanda se preocupan mucho por las noticias sobre inseguridad, piquetes, violencia… Pero conozco mi país y no tengo miedo".

Por supuesto, coraje no es temeridad: por eso la siguen a sol y a sombra cinco marechausse, un grupo de elite de guardaespaldas de la Corona con quienes más vale no tener un entredicho

Nice picture Oriana! Thanks for posting it.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=15625
[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]
Princess Máxima presents International Award for Young People at Heesch, 19 April 2006 with Earl of Wessex

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima, on wednesday noon 19 April in Cultural Center De Pas in Heesch will present at the Golden Awards of the International Award for Young People, with His Royal Highness Prince Edward, The Earl or Wessex.

The International Award, a program that contributes at the character formation of young men, start 50 year ago started through His Royal Highness Prince Philip, The Duke or Edinburgh, the spouse of Queen Elizabeth.

The International Award For Young People start in 1956 in the United Kingdom of as The Duke or Edinburgh's Award. The International Award has been intended for young men in the age group by 14 till and with 24 year. The program consists of activities on the territory of social involvement, sport, individual talent and forwarding/exploration.

Within that activities, the emphasis lies especially on the development of social leadership and individual character formation. The program can be seen also as an addition on training in school or business and in the frame of education in the general. The Award can be obtained on three levels: bronze, silver and gold.

World-wide enterprises and authorities make use of the Award-program. In 50 year 5 million younger persons part at the program took. In 2005, it were there 450,000, divided over 120 countries. In the Netherlands, that since 1998 an own Award-organization has, followed last year 400 younger persons the program.

30 March 2006

She looks great on those pictures, love the red coat (she wore it before, during her installment in the counsil of state)

Some pictures of yesterday's event (International Award for Young People with the earl of Wessex) by picturepresseurope.com! :)

Attachments

• edje02.jpg
    edje02.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 247
  • edje03.jpg
    edje03.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 171
  • edje04.jpg
    edje04.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 168
  • edje05.jpg
    edje05.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 150
  • edje06.jpg
    edje06.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 161
  • edje01.jpg
    edje01.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 163
  • edje12.jpg
    edje12.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 164
  • edje11.jpg
    edje11.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 135
  • edje08.jpg
    edje08.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 158
  • edje07.jpg
    edje07.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 154
In Hola Magazine they wrote that some friends in Argentina confirm she is pregnant and they wanted to tell Beatrix and Maxi´s parents both at the same time.

I went yesterday to Graciela Naum shop and taller. Really nice clothes and accesible, a nice blazer for 450 pesos. It is on Armenia 1525 and the taller is on 1565 just next to the great designer Mariano Toledo all in Palermo Soho.
I saw some suits that Maxima wore hanging there so if anyone wants to imiate the look... you know what to do.

I like it a lot but it is more classic, i will go more for Mariano Toledo or other designer more risque.

And in a local newspaper i read Graciela Naum says she doesnt work with illegal immigrants... i will post it later.
I saw the taller and shop and that close is very exclusive, there is only one of every piece, so i think she working with illegals in not very true, Naum clothes is not mass production like Kosiuko or Paula Cahen Dánvers that you can find in any mall.

I am glad she discovered a way to keep her hair from falling in front of her face! The princess looks good on both occassions, the yellow jacket and skirt were worn previously, on Queensday 2002.

Alisa said:
Thanks for the photos. I really like Maxima's red coat on the last set of pictures, the skirt doesn't work well it though.

This picture is funny, http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238934&d=1145572908 Maxima has such a big personality with her enormous smiles and laughs, while the Earl is more reserved. Interesting contrast between the two people.

I so agree with you , that skirt really doesnt go well with the red coat ,
but Im loving the coat !! she looks fab!

Very beautiful at the same time that simple is charming.. ;)

great pictures Maxima with that beatiful hair it is I think not only her own hair!!!

barber said:
great pictures Maxima with that beatiful hair it is I think not only her own hair!!!
I agree, her hair isn't as long !

She looks beautiful , i like what she wears , simple but elegant ...:)

She must be wearing extensions with the black suit because her hair seems a little bit too long. She looks elegant as usual though.

I like what she's wearing. Very modern necklace, I love it! And the hair is great, though I'm quite sure she used extensions. Or her hair must be growing at the speed of light... ;)

(Btw, thanks for the great pics of the event with Edward and yesterday's event, Jess!)

Here are some more pictures from Getty Images from today.

Attachments

• 57394315.jpg
    57394315.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 494
  • 57394316.jpg
    57394316.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 503
  • 57394354.jpg
    57394354.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 494
  • 57394356.jpg
    57394356.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 515
More pictures from today without watermarks ANP and DPA:)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 173
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 153
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 190
  • d.jpeg
    d.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 182
  • e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 172
Maxima looks great. But i do beliveshe is wearing extensions

Her killer smile is her saving grace yet again;) . I don't like what she's wearing today. I think the color and kind of material are more suitable for an evening event, not a daytime one with young children. Her hair is a mess with the extentions.http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=74uf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom