Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events 2 (March 2006 - Aug 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 40th birthday to the Princess!!!!

Happy 40th birthday to Princess Laurentien

Happy Birthday To Princess Laurentien! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

When is she due ? I thought it was end of may ?

rominet09 said:
When is she due ? I thought it was end of may ?

I think she's due to half June. And Mabel's due to the end of June. Well I least thats what I remember :rolleyes:

Well princess Laurentien can give birth anyday now isn't so ? (due in beginning of June,but like the other Oranje-pregnancies,you can take off a couple of weeks before the due date).

IamLaura said:
Well princess Laurentien can give birth anyday now isn't so ? (due in beginning of June,but like the other Oranje-pregnancies,you can take off a couple of weeks before the due date).

She can give birth every moment, shes in the 5-weeks periode now..
Mabel said that she will give birth to her second child at 7 july... according a tv-programm she said that..

Thanks to all for the pictures. I stop in here just once every few months to catch up on Laurentien, my only favorite outside the British Royals. She has one the the most appealing faces and smiles I've ever seen. And character and personality to back up those appealing looks. So, thanks again.

xxPatrickxx said:
She can give birth every moment, shes in the 5-weeks periode now..
Mabel said that she will give birth to her second child at 7 july... according a tv-programm she said that..
oh really? I thought she's in 8th month now. But, okay! Really looking forward to the 2 new babys. ;)
and maybe we will see a Double-Christening :)

The news published here earlier about a baby girl being born to Constantijn and Laurentien was a hoax.

The thread and all the post regarding this were deleted.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Anna_R
Dutch Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Princess Robijn said:
At Kroonfamilie (a Dutch Web-log) they say Queen Beatrix, Prince Constantijn, Princess Laurentien, Countess Eloise and Count Claus-Casimir went sailing last weekend on the 'groene dreack.' Are there pictures?? (accept from the two on Kroonfamilie)

links:
story: http://kroonfamilie.web-log.nl/kroonfamilie/2006/06/dag_op_de_groen.html
Web-log: http://www.kroonfamilie.web-log.nl/

Please don't use these scans on clubs (www.clubs.nl) or web-logs (www.web-log.nl) because I will use them on my own

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Princess Robijn! Great pictures! they are a lovely family.
It's great to see the kids growing. :) Eloise and C-C are just too cute. I expect Leonore to be as cute as they are!
Great to see Beatrix as the "Sailor-Grandma"! She always seems so relaxed then! :)

Prince Constantijn attended the battlefield between Portugal and The Netherlands in Nuremberg yesterday, which we sadly lost.

there are really cute pictures of Countess Eloise and Count Claus-Casimir in a magazine called Margriet. Princess Laurentien was head-editor for once..

It is nice to read personnel things about Laurentien in the Dutch magazine Margriet. So Boudewijn de Groot sang on their wedding party the song Ik geloof. Trijntje Oosterhuis sang also at their wedding.
She went in 2003 to Kenia with Constantijn and she made a trip to Asia on her own. With the brothers and nephews of Constantijn and their partners they went "wadlopen". I don't know the English translation.
I enjoy the personnel touch and photo's from Laurentien. It's a pity I can't take a look into her private life.

Zwolle: Princess Laurentien attended the start of the read and write project, Taalkr8!, at the Van der Capellen in Zwolle
PPE/ V D Werf

more here

Wow...I like the style and cut of the dress...not too sure about the pattern...but if anyone can get test the boundaries its Laurentien.

On another note....its great to see her again. Weird fashions and all...she is one of my favorite Princesses!

Laurentien looks beautiful, but I don't like her dress and her shoes! :ermm:

ANP

Larzen said:
Zwolle: Princess Laurentien attended the start of the read and write project, Taalkr8!, at the Van der Capellen in Zwolle
PPE/ V D Werf

I just hope that Laurentien doesn't decide to wear this outfit to the same function as Mabel when she decides to don her Pucci outfit again! Or everyone will have dizzying eyes!

I think Laurentien looks very nice, it's just the shoes I don't like. :rolleyes: And I agree with Zonk, it doesn't matter hiw she looks, she'll always be one of my favourites. As a student of Dutch language I find her cause one of the best causes the current crop of princesses. I really can relate to everything she's saying about illiteracy and the use of (the Dutch) language in general. Go Laurentien! :flowers:

Today, Princess Laurentien took an active part in the events around the Unesco International Literacy day. She handed out the national literacy prize, delivered a speech and opened an exhibition in Hilversum.
A worthy cause and an....interesting...dress. (ppe, more can be found here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom