Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events 1 (Jan 2003 - March 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she's not falling out of her dress at the banquet, but it's not that impressive--too bright a green, I think.

the couples would attend Spain Royal wedding?

Sara Boyce

Yes,the couple have attended Spanish Royal Wed yesterday. :flower: We can find pics of her from Getty Images

Originally posted by patje@May 21st, 2004 - 8:33 am
yes, but in a other country se isn't official queen according me?? :wacko:

when JP Balkenende leaves Holland sr. Zals ore Graaf is the Prime minister, isn't it that with the queen to?
That's what I thought too. I believe that's what Jordan does. Hamzah has to get sworn in each time Abdullah leaves the country. I think Haakon did the same when his father took a leave...

Has nobody a pic of Laurentien´s dress worn on the eve of the Spanish wedding.I heard that it was dreadful,but I´ve never seen it...

Thank you Linda.After all I´ve heard about that dress,I thought it would be more dreadful,but I think it´s still okay...

Laurentien heeft een nieuwe stichting tegen analfabetisme opgericht en ze zou een interview gegeven hebben. Ook was ze gisteravond te zien op RTL-nieuws. Heeft iemand hier foto's van?

Originally posted by konan@May 28th, 2004 - 2:07 pm
Laurentien heeft een nieuwe stichting tegen analfabetisme opgericht en ze zou een interview gegeven hebben. Ook was ze gisteravond te zien op RTL-nieuws. Heeft iemand hier foto's van?
Please write in english - or do like myself: at least try to write in english ;) :p

Laurentien has founded a new foundation about analfabetisme. She has given an interview and she was on television, I thought by RTL News. Has anybody seen this or photos about this item?

Today Laurentien will bring baby Amalia in church for christening. Such an honour. It is clear that Constantijn as godfather of Amalia and Laurentien are really the second royal couple in line and will assist the crowncouple with their duties.

Originally posted by konan@Jun 12th, 2004 - 3:55 am
Today Laurentien will bring baby Amalia in church for christening. Such an honour. It is clear that Constantijn as godfather of Amalia and Laurentien are really the second royal couple in line and will assist the crowncouple with their duties.
Why is it that Laurentien will carry Amalia into the church instead of Willem or Maxima or one of the godparents?

Morgen geeft Laurentien het startsein voor de kinderboekenweektrein in Amersfoort. Ik zou graag willen gaan kijken, maar ik kan nergens het programma zien of hoe laat het gaat gebeuren. Weet iemand iets meer.
Sorry for the English readers I asked for information of a visit from Laurentien in Amersfoort and I know that you can't give an answer.

It looks like Laurentien is getting prettier everyday. She looks really terefic at this photo's. I admire her sincerely.

that outift is like a failed attempt to copy what maxima was wearing on Queen's day!

Hi!!

I spotted Prince Constantijn at Waterloo International Station in London this morning. He was on the same train as my mum and my sis from Brussels.
I think he noticed that me and my friend was looking at him, so he looked down shyly to the ground. He is a true Prince of Orange-he was carrying an orange bag. He looksss so normal and seems down to earth coz he was sitting in the standard class...

I don't know if this family picture of them has already been posted on this thread but I would post it because I like it. All of them looks very nice and happy.

Family Picture

I just wonder that if Prince Constantijn's family live in Brussels, there would be a limited number of work the two will have. I mean they are not living in Netherlands so how would they be able to do directly a task. What was their main purpose why they moved to Brussels? Does Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien have jobs there?

Yes, they have jobs there. And it is more closer to the family in Holland then when they lived in Londen.

It's time to start a new thread so this one will be closed.

Where is Princess Laurentien and Prince Constantijn now?I hadn't seen her for a long time?

In the Weekend there are photo's of the couple in love in Porto Ercole. Constantijn with a hat and Laurentien in a kind of bathsuit-top with trousers. They walk hand in hand, smiling and kissing. Constanstijn is doing a massage on the shoulders of his wife. The article suggets a third child with such amorous pictures.
By the way the photos are made bij Remi van Maaren, Weekend.

Wouldn't a third child be wonderful?!

They could tell that with a shoulder massage? Wow, a third child would be great for them...

Prince Constantijn tells SBS today that Eloise and CC at that time in a creche where:D

Aren't there any photo's of Laurentien at the Worldanalfabeticday yesterday? There were items on SBS shownews and RTL Boulevard. She looked wonderful. She excused herself by a reporter of her stiff behaviour caused by a neck hernia. I really hope there are pictures available because she really is a beautifull stylish princess in action.

There're pictures of her on the Benelux Messageboard and she looks beautiful.

Why does she wear her wedding ring on her right hand? (I thought they were worn on the left hand...)

Mette2 said:
There're pictures of her on the Benelux Messageboard and she looks beautiful.
Pictures courtesy of the Benelux ROyals MB, as well as this anecdote:

Pr Constantijn talked to journalists yesterday after opening the new faculty of Law of his alma mater, Leiden University. Asked about which of the two names of his sons doublename Claus-Camir has come into use he said: it is CLAUSIMIR. Laurentien later told that Eloise sometimes uses Camir for her younger brother.

Attachments

• laurentien-1.jpg
    laurentien-1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 284
  • laurentien-2.jpg
    laurentien-2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 553
  • laurentien-3.jpg
    laurentien-3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,275
  • laurentien-4.jpg
    laurentien-4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 246
  • NL-laurentien-17563-a.jpg
    NL-laurentien-17563-a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 224
  • NL-laurentien-510711g.jpg
    NL-laurentien-510711g.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Very nice photos of Laurentien. She's quite a stylish princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom